Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Swoffie is trying to put the screws to Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 38
| visibility 1

Swoffie is trying to put the screws to Clemson

Jan 24, 2017, 2:11 PM

by scheduling Auburn in our 2nd week of the season. He knew we'd be breaking in a new QB and wanted to make sure he wouldn't have much time to prepare for a team like Auburn. Just more anti-Clemson bias from the ACC office.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I am sure he stayed up at night thinking that up! Come on!

Jan 24, 2017, 2:13 PM

nm

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tiger/Terrier

He probably came up with it while standing on the

Jan 24, 2017, 2:14 PM

national championship podium, thinking to himself "how do I make sure I don't have to stand here with Dabo next year?"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

More like, "How do I screw Clemson so I don't get

Jan 24, 2017, 4:14 PM

'boo-ed' off the stage like the last two years?"

;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Swoffie is trying to put the screws to Clemson

Jan 24, 2017, 2:13 PM

We scheduled Auburn the second game of the year. ACC does not determine your OOC game dates.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No way, this has "Swoffie" written all over it***

Jan 24, 2017, 2:15 PM

Re: No way, this has "Swoffie" written all over it***

Jan 24, 2017, 2:36 PM

Goose is correct. I assume GWPTiger is posting in sarcasm.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Goose is incorrect and I'm not using sarcasm.

Jan 24, 2017, 2:38 PM

This is complete BS from our "commissioner"

this cannot be correct

Jan 24, 2017, 2:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Swoffie is trying to put the screws to Clemson ]

see above posts

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Jan 24, 2017, 2:16 PM

Your post is a joke, right? My sarcasm meter is broken.

this is a very "real" post***

Jan 24, 2017, 2:17 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

The ACC continuing to try and hose Clemson is nothing to

Jan 24, 2017, 2:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Swoffie is trying to put the screws to Clemson ]

joke about. I'm tired of this crap from Swoffie. How much money did the Clemson football team make the ACC last year? And still that joke of a commissioner tries to screw us. Enough is enough.

Re: The ACC continuing to try and hose Clemson is nothing to

Jan 24, 2017, 2:24 PM

I AM GUESSING YOU ARE TRYING TO BE FUNNY BUT WHO KNOWS WITH YOU.

Mods^

Jan 24, 2017, 2:32 PM

Wait, with DeR, I thought it was "mots" or whatever the

Jan 24, 2017, 4:26 PM

term he chooses to use.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Jan 24, 2017, 2:24 PM

We scheduled that, not the ACC. Plus we're the national champions, bring any kind of schedule and we will handle it. That's what bit time programs do, honeslty this is a great schedule. No Thursday night games, no back to back away games, and our toughest stretch(in my opinion) is after our bye once we should have our QB situation settled.

That's a false narrative. The ACC sets our schedule

Jan 24, 2017, 2:31 PM

and have purposefully made us face Auburn in week 2. I was hoping they'd give us a little more respect coming off the national championship season.

#NOTMYCOMMISSIONER

Jan 24, 2017, 2:30 PM

%%!!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

So, you are saying Swoffie is Russian?

Jan 24, 2017, 4:27 PM

I knew it!

lol, we play Auburn the second week every year, going all

Jan 24, 2017, 2:33 PM

the way back to the Gene Chizick years. Do you think before you post, coot?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

But when is enough enough? How many times do we need

Jan 24, 2017, 2:35 PM

to prove ourselves before Swoffie gives up with this crap?

Don't mess with Swoffie! He's so powerful, he scheduled

Jan 24, 2017, 3:16 PM

Auburn's home games with us as the cutest or second game of the year. Again, I'm telling ya, don't mess with Swoffie!

Cutest game of the year? What?***

Jan 24, 2017, 3:31 PM

He said...

Jan 24, 2017, 4:24 PM

"Auburn's home games with us as the cutest or second game of the year. Again, I'm telling ya, don't mess with Swoffie!"

Mods... this is getting ridiculous.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Cutest game of the year? What?******

Jan 24, 2017, 4:29 PM [ in reply to Cutest game of the year? What?*** ]

Re: lol, we play Auburn the second week every year, going all

Jan 24, 2017, 3:16 PM [ in reply to lol, we play Auburn the second week every year, going all ]

that would suggest that gwpcoot has the power of thought and we all know coots don't think. did you see who they hired as their football coach?!

Not to mention

Jan 24, 2017, 2:34 PM

he knows we will be breaking in a new QB.

Thanks for nothing Swoffie!

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Jan 24, 2017, 2:34 PM

We are National Champs...we will play anyone at anytime and be ready to play. Auburn does not want to play us the second week of the season with all the talent we have coming back and us at home. Being the best means beating anyone we play no matter when the games are scheduled.

I don't disagree with that, I just think it's BS that our

Jan 24, 2017, 2:37 PM

"league" still does this. You'd think Swoffie would want to create an easier path for their big money-making programs.

not following you***

Jan 24, 2017, 3:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Swoffie is trying to put the screws to Clemson ]

Umm, we played Auburn as 1st game this year

Jan 24, 2017, 2:50 PM

Did Swofford do that too?

Were we breaking in a new QB this year?***

Jan 24, 2017, 2:54 PM

Jan 24, 2017, 2:50 PM

It's a #### conspiracy!

Is the ACC run by ESPN?

Jan 24, 2017, 2:51 PM

Seems like it, the way they both hate us and such

AD's pick these games and dates. nm

Jan 24, 2017, 3:11 PM

nm

Yep, and Swoffie was a UNC AD, so it's clear he picked

Jan 24, 2017, 3:30 PM

these dates for us in an attempt to trip us up early on. Hopefully Dabo and the team will overcome this.

Jan 24, 2017, 4:11 PM

Clemson and Auburn scheduled this game independently of the ACC! Do your homework before making comments. Our schedule starts out with challenges, but actually is reasonable.
Swoffie is indeed a biased individual, but our AD and staff have direct input every year.

Go Tigers!

LOL! So you think Clemson and Syracuse got together

Jan 24, 2017, 4:16 PM

and scheduled a Friday night game too? I think not! Wake up, this is all Swoffie's doing.

Re: Swoffie is trying to put the screws to Clemson***

Jan 24, 2017, 4:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Swoffie is trying to put the screws to Clemson ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Replies: 38
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic