Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Swinney Football Camp Incredible!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 3,047

Swinney Football Camp Incredible!

Jun 11, 2018, 11:27 AM

My 8 yr old son participated in the Dabo Swinney football camp this weekend and I just wanted to express how unbelievably happy we were to be there. Extremely well organized, fun and welcoming. The entire staff was great! Dabo has direct contact with every camper at some point. He gave my son one on one coaching about how to better get of the line when running the WR drills. Just awesome. As if I didn't already love Clemson somehow I'm even more so now ALL IN!

Dabo is a Blessing to CU.

Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Swinney Football Camp Incredible!

Jun 11, 2018, 12:00 PM

That's the difference between Dabo's camp and let's say Muschamp's. When you here people talk about Muschamp 's camp they start reading off combine numbers when talking about Dabo's it's about learning the fundamentals of football and teaching kids sportsmanship and the true meaning of football rather than treating it like a meat market.

Jun 11, 2018, 12:04 PM

My kid has been the last 3 years and I would agree. Dabo's camp always emphasizes sportsmanship, being your best at anything you do in life (not just football) and he incorporates alot of biblical aspects into his talks with the kids.

The organization of the camp is flawless. The kids move right from one station to another with almost zero wasted time.

The best part is the access to the player and coaches during camp. Most are very willing to take pictures or sign autographs for the kids.

Jun 11, 2018, 12:40 PM

My son went to 2 years of Tommy Bowden camp and 2 years of Dabo Swinney camp. Coach Swinney ran both camps. The main difference I experienced was the difference in personality between CDS and CTB. I’ll just say Coach Swinney was much more engaging and personable. I was “All In” with him from the start

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^ Question...

Jun 11, 2018, 1:21 PM

Does DaBO comb & style his hair like Tommy, where a movie casting scout might notice it being so perfect & pretty?!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 11, 2018, 3:38 PM

Rome, GA middle school team was there for 3rd or 4th year in a row. One of Rome's coaches was at Alabama with Dabo. BTW Rome HS is working on a 3-peet state championship in Georgia 5-A

Replies: 5
| visibility 3,047
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic