Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Swearinger and Clowney
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,525

Swearinger and Clowney

Nov 30, 2012, 5:42 PM

Are nothing more than thugs that use their aggressive attitudes to their advantage! I'm more than happy they are not at Clemson! Quarrels is the same way! Sad to see guys from Greenwood be that way, but it is what it is! They act like they still on the black top in recess bullying around, but these are now grown men! Someone will whoop their @$$ eventually!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Swearinger and Clowney

Nov 30, 2012, 5:43 PM

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

bwaaaaaaaaaaak, bwaaaaaaaaak.***

Nov 30, 2012, 5:49 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Nov 30, 2012, 5:45 PM

Being from Easley originally, I saw Greenwood play many times throughout the years since we were in the same region. Frankly, I think Swearinger is par for the course for Greenwood football/basketball players.

Re: Re: Swearinger and Clowney

Nov 30, 2012, 5:47 PM

I just live in the lakelands area and know a few people from GHS, never been to a game of theirs, but just seems like they'd have a little class coming out of there! I mean you don't see Sam Montgomery acting like that!

Well then let's sign some "thugs."***

Nov 30, 2012, 5:51 PM

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well then let's sign some "thugs."***

Nov 30, 2012, 6:39 PM

What the hell are you smoking? I am thankful everyday for our coaches and players and thank God we don't have an arrogant jerk like Spurrier for a coach....it will turn again, doing things the right way. Don't think it will be long coming either & signing thugs is not the answer.

Cannabis.

Nov 30, 2012, 6:48 PM

Not sure how that's relevant, though.

I want some ####### defenders who like to blow people up. Those usually come with a bit of a chip on their shoulder. And yeah, sometimes they say #### or ####, but really who ####### cares.

Just win.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 30, 2012, 6:42 PM

Yeah! All we have ae Saints and Angels! Geez..

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,525
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic