Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Suggestion..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Suggestion..

Jan 16, 2018, 9:18 PM

Could we make it easier for the posters on T-Net to know the forum in which they are posting. I have never had to scroll through so many posts to find something that even mentions football in the "Clemson Football" forum. I know there are people who like basketball, but there are also those who don't. Nobody is posting football topics in the "Clemson Basketball" forum.
Thank you

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo Galilei.

Re: Suggestion..

Jan 16, 2018, 9:29 AM

Football is over till September. This is basketball season !

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 16, 2018, 9:27 PM

That's why you should move to the basketball forum. As little as there is going on with football right now, all of it is more interesting than anything basketball.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo Galilei.

Jan 16, 2018, 9:31 PM

Basketball is an important sport. Ever hear of March Madness ? I love football too but your emphasis on it is just as crazy as UNC and Duke is on basketball at the expense of all others.

Jan 16, 2018, 9:34 PM

Your IQ must be lower than your pulse.
My comment is on posting basketball topics in a football forum. Post all the basketball BS you want just do it over in the BASKETBALL FORUM.

Jan 16, 2018, 9:32 PM

Most message boards have a main board with links to the different forums instead of multiple threads from a bunch of different forums like this one. Don't know why they don't go that route here....

Jan 16, 2018, 9:36 PM

That was the reason behind my suggestion, it would be much easier to navigate.

my board automaticly goes to football,if it stayed

Jan 16, 2018, 10:32 PM

on the board that you last clicked on it would help

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic