Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo Swinney Weekly Press Conference
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Nov 11, 2008, 11:49 AM

Audio and quotes from Interim Head Coach Dabo Swinney's weekly press conference with the media. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

we don't talk Dabo on the Leach board.***

Nov 11, 2008, 11:55 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Dabo's 15 minutes of fame are almost up..thank goodness!***

Nov 11, 2008, 12:08 PM

Don't be so sure. I want the best coach available and

Nov 11, 2008, 12:11 PM

wanting the job. He may end up being the one.

Re: Don't be so sure. I want the best coach available and

Nov 11, 2008, 12:32 PM

I love how people jumped off the dabo bandwagon so quick because he lost to 2 good teams. This teams mindset was very down after the wake game and there is not to many coaches in america that could produce better results than what dabo has done!! Can we stop the Mike Leach and Butch Davis talk. Mike Leach is coaching the number 2 team in America and has a huge extension waiting for him at the end of the season and Butch Davis has got a top 20 team and the future looks bright there so he is not leaving. The best were gonna get is an unproven assistant coach. Dont count out Dabo!!!

Reality Check: FSU and GT are average teams at best.***

Nov 11, 2008, 12:41 PM

Average would be ranked about 60th.***

Nov 11, 2008, 1:01 PM

Re: Average would be ranked about 60th.***

Nov 11, 2008, 1:49 PM

FSU and GT were called "good" teams...not "average"...average they are, but they are by no means good teams...we have a long way to go

Re: Average would be ranked about 60th.***

Nov 11, 2008, 2:00 PM

Like was said before. Average implies rankings in the 60's, FSU and GT are 19 and 29, respectively. So yes, they are good football teams. Dabo is trying to stop and turn a train that is hurtling in the wrong direction, it takes much more work than a simple fan can understand.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Congrats on a very good first post***

Nov 11, 2008, 2:04 PM

These are the battles you pick?***

Nov 11, 2008, 2:09 PM [ in reply to Average would be ranked about 60th.*** ]

Re: Reality Check: FSU and GT are average teams at best.***

Nov 11, 2008, 3:05 PM [ in reply to Reality Check: FSU and GT are average teams at best.*** ]

You are an idiot if you think that FSU and GT are mediocre teams...... That is all. Last time I checked FSU is 7-2 with 3 games remaining. That = good team! GT only has 3 losses. So what you are saying is that if clemson was 7-2 like FSU you would consider us a mediocre team????? I think not! FSU will run the table in the ACC and I look forward to their game against UF. Georgia tech is also a much improved team from years past and I expect a good game against Georgia. I think there are A TON of good teams in the ACC this year, and all the media pro's are cringing right now. The acc is way more powerful than they expected. 8 teams already bowl eligible with the possibility of 12! Also boasting an rather impressive out of conference record. So I would say FSU going 7-2 is very respectable.

Quite possibly the dumbest thing I've ever heard on here.

Nov 11, 2008, 5:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Don't be so sure. I want the best coach available and ]

And that's saying something! Money talks. Either one of those guys will leave for the right deal. I'll take the word of the agent for a lot of top coaches over yours any day. He said everyone wants Clemson.

Stupid, stupid, stupid post

Nov 11, 2008, 3:34 PM [ in reply to Dabo's 15 minutes of fame are almost up..thank goodness!*** ]

Dabo has done his best with an awful situation. I personally don't think he is the best option for the job, but I sure will hate to see him go if it comes to that. He will get picked up by a good coach (Saban wanted him) and will make a name for himself. His recruiting ability is almost unmatched. He has given everything he has for this program and deserves more respect than you have given him. Grow up.

Re: Stupid, stupid, stupid post

Nov 11, 2008, 6:48 PM

I couldn't agree more!

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic