Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
UofL Fan seeking tickets
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 40
| visibility 3,637

UofL Fan seeking tickets

Sep 28, 2016, 11:04 AM

Sorry to impede on your message boards but wanted to ask if there was a well known place to get tickets that Clemson fans use. I've been looking at craigslist, ebay, etc but haven't really had much luck and wanted to reach out and see if you guys had some thoughts. Thanks and good luck Saturday!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: UofL Fan seeking tickets

Sep 28, 2016, 11:04 AM

Go to the football tickets section on this board

This should go well.***

Sep 28, 2016, 11:05 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

#### no.***

Sep 28, 2016, 11:06 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

find Melissa Grey on Craigslist. She usually has plenty to sell.***

Sep 28, 2016, 11:08 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

That is just wrong!!! Dadgum funny nonetheless.***

Sep 28, 2016, 6:08 PM

Re: That is just wrong!!! Dadgum funny nonetheless.***

Sep 28, 2016, 6:51 PM

I think he's a coot in disguise ??

Re: That is just wrong!!! Dadgum funny nonetheless.***

Sep 28, 2016, 6:52 PM

Tell us your not from Lexington Kentucky your from Lexington south Carolina

Sep 28, 2016, 11:09 AM

No offense at all. But we have a rule at Clemson....we don't sell tickets to opposing fans. Good luck.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 28, 2016, 11:12 AM

Sadly, not too many seem to follow that unwritten rule. I've had to suffer through many games by "visitors". Many of them not all that enjoyable to sit by.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's exactly why I no longer go to games.

Sep 28, 2016, 11:14 AM

Instead I sell my tickets and watch the game from home.

Signed,
@GWPTiger

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I never said I'd be watching the game from home

Sep 28, 2016, 11:17 AM

I sold 4 tickets, but I have more...did you think I was a UDP or something?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Rarely do I think.***

Sep 28, 2016, 11:38 AM

Re: Rarely do I think.***

Sep 28, 2016, 11:45 AM

But when you do, you seem to think about GWP a lot...

...jes' sayin'...

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

I'm a give you +1, and mostly because your sig is skrong***

Sep 28, 2016, 11:46 AM

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

We've noticed***

Sep 28, 2016, 11:45 AM [ in reply to Rarely do I think.*** ]

Re: That's exactly why I no longer go to games.

Sep 28, 2016, 10:12 PM [ in reply to That's exactly why I no longer go to games. ]

I would ask that you try to make certain you sell your tickets to Clemson Fans who will have their butts in your seats. It is inconsiderate to true Clemson fans for you to put opposing fans in "your seats". There are plenty of Clemson fans who are looking for seats. Sell them at a loss, or give them away, if need be, but do not just take the $ at the expense of those around you. I have 4 tickets, and if I can't sell my seats to a Clemson fan, I eat the tickets. I will not put the good folks around me to the disrespect of having to endure rude fans at my expense. the few dolars isn't worth the shame of knowing I abandoned my values. I wish more would do the same.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

At least you didn't wait until the last minute...

Sep 28, 2016, 11:09 AM

You should just drive to the stadium. You should be able to find really cheap tickets at the ticket counter or just outside the stadium.

Re: At least you didn't wait until the last minute...

Sep 28, 2016, 11:11 AM

Yea just drive right up next to it....they'll be plenty of room and plenty of tixs. lol

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make sure to be decked out in red***

Sep 28, 2016, 11:11 AM [ in reply to At least you didn't wait until the last minute... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 28, 2016, 11:13 AM

Stubhub. Or just watch the game at a bar

A word to the wise...

Sep 28, 2016, 11:13 AM

You aren't likely to find many Clemson fans on a fan site who are willing to sell you their tickets if they know you're a UofL fan. There are various places (even on this website) that are specifically designated for buying and selling tickets, though. Good luck.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How many tickets are you looking for and how many

Sep 28, 2016, 11:21 AM

Benjamins are you willing to give for each ticket?

Hint - any answer less than 10 Benajmins per ticket and you can go pound sand with the rest of your Lavar Jackson worshiping friends in Lexington

Re: How many tickets are you looking for and how many

Sep 28, 2016, 11:23 AM

I knew GWP would be all over this. Don't salivate all over your tickets.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 28, 2016, 11:29 AM [ in reply to How many tickets are you looking for and how many ]

So you can Lamar...Lavar, give me crap for posting on a Clemson message board, whatever but saying are from Lexington is the exact same as calling Clemson and South Carolina fans the same...

Sep 28, 2016, 11:31 AM

Bro, don't come here and try to fight with the mob. You will not win. Stick to Ticketmaster, stubhub, and every other secondary market site that has been around for decades. ????

No, that's not the same

Sep 28, 2016, 11:31 AM [ in reply to Re: How many tickets are you looking for and how many ]

When it comes to academics, Clemson is far superior to our rival. Can you say the same?

Re: No, that's not the same

Sep 28, 2016, 11:35 AM

To be honest I don't know how we stack up against UK academically, I just know that their fan base is the most obnoxious set of ######### around and word on the street is you guys feel the same about SC.

This should help...

Sep 28, 2016, 11:42 AM

UK - #133
Lewisville - #171

http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/search?location=Kentucky&school-type=national-universities&_mode=list

Compared to:

Clemson - #66
South Carolina - #107

http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/search?location=South%20Carolina&school-type=national-universities&_mode=list

Wait, South Carolina, the University of Second Choice, USuCk, is a better school than Louisville? LMAO!

Haha I guess substituting breast feeding for bourbon isn't a good idea.***

Sep 28, 2016, 11:43 AM

Liability Cola by CU_Tigers_time is now trending on Tnet.

and better than UK?

Sep 28, 2016, 11:53 AM [ in reply to This should help... ]

By what criteria is this list based?

The methodology is listed on the links provided. Hth***

Sep 28, 2016, 11:59 AM

Re: No, that's not the same

Sep 28, 2016, 11:50 AM [ in reply to Re: No, that's not the same ]

If you're willing to take a chance..
Show up and wait until close to kickoff ..
A single ticket from a scalper shouldn't be hard to find and will be less than stubhub etc..
Otherwise go the normal routes like stubhub

Ut oh...

Sep 28, 2016, 11:57 AM [ in reply to No, that's not the same ]

It is on now!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You just missed the deal of the century..

Sep 28, 2016, 11:33 AM

@GWPTiger would have hooked you up. He and his are fine people and are the caring kind you know.

I've got 2 tickets for you. Do you want bofa?

Sep 28, 2016, 11:44 AM

Bofa deeeezzz nutttzzz

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ClemsonUniversityTickets/?no

Sep 28, 2016, 11:50 AM

(for all you tnetters, hold your plaudits, thanks and keep your comments of admiration to yourselves! I do this to help out the local economy as well as the chance to be a gracious winner should any of the Louisville faithful happen to sit near me during our big win Saturday night!

FWIW: A friend of mine who is a HUGE Notre Dame fan came to the game with me last year - you have NEVER experienced satisfaction like riding home - 3 hours in wet, soggy clothes - you ON TOP OF THE WORLD! Your friend, not so much..... :) )

GO TIGERS!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

I just bought a new scanner and printer

Sep 28, 2016, 12:02 PM

I'll have some tickets ready for red bird fans in a few hours. The photoshop isn't loading like I want it to....

Re: StubHub

Sep 28, 2016, 5:25 PM

You're probably too late to buy a good parking pass on there but you can buy & print the tickets on StubHub anytime. Get familiar with the seating. If you buy around the stadium, be sure that you don't pick up tickets that are cloud-level or in the corners. Top Deck (TD) are actually very good seats but shoot for center-stadium & low-letter (J would be far superior to JJ).

Maybe you though Paradise was up around Central City. That Paradise is extinct. The real Paradise is where the Clemson Tigers play.

Sep 28, 2016, 10:40 PM

Ha!!

Sep 29, 2016, 12:58 AM

Whip a uturn....also called "to flip a b!+€h"... without signaling...that usually opens the secret passage for tickets specifically for Louisville fans. At least, that is how my buddy from Korea did it....

Go Tigers!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 40
| visibility 3,637
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic