Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Streaming the GT game Thursday night
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,094

Streaming the GT game Thursday night

Aug 27, 2019, 11:23 AM

So I'm going to have to be away from a TV for the game Thursday night. As long as my provider is participating in the ACCNetwork (Spectrum is), should the game be available to stream on the ESPN app or am I going to need to look for another option?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Streaming the GT game Thursday night

Aug 27, 2019, 11:40 AM

If your provider has it you should be ok. I'd to a test between now and then just to be sure. I got all registered w HUlu this morning and it would never load the app right on a basically new smart tv so I cancelled

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 28, 2019, 8:38 AM

74TIGER said:

If your provider has it you should be ok. I'd to a test between now and then just to be sure. I got all registered w HUlu this morning and it would never load the app right on a basically new smart tv so I cancelled

If anyone else is having this problem, remember , you hve to load the Hulu Live app. There is a different application just for the prerecoded content Hulu service. That is the same you YouTubeTV and YouTube , those rae ywo different applications.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 27, 2019, 11:45 AM

Streaming the gt game thursday night, away from home using spectrum, may not work. good luck.

Aug 27, 2019, 11:52 AM

Reddit

Aug 27, 2019, 11:59 AM

You have Spectrum. Login on the ESPN app and watch it there.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 27, 2019, 12:12 PM

i have spectrum and can watch it on tv but for some reason it has not been letting me watch it on the watch espn app... good luck

Aug 27, 2019, 4:01 PM

I had the Watch ESPN app on my iphone and tried to access ACCN, but first got a message that the WatchESPN app has been discontinued and I had to download the regular ESPN app (link was provided). ACCN does show in ESPN and I selected it, then had to allow google to verify my youtube.tv subscription by signing in with username and password. Then selected the present showing of the NC game and it worked fine.

There is a problem. Posted this yesterday:

Aug 27, 2019, 1:24 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Apologies-in-advance-ACCN-on-ESPNcom-or-ESPN-app-25844082

UPDATE: just checked again and it is NOW working from within the ESPN app!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,094
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic