Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Strange, Danny Kannel wants to say "phantom facemask"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Strange, Danny Kannel wants to say "phantom facemask"

Nov 13, 2016, 3:58 AM

in the Iowa game called against Michigan (was a facemask). Yet, does not acknowledge the phantom pass interference on Wallace or mention anything about the questionable personal foul called against Boulware.

Forget the fact that the Michigan call did not directly attribute to those 3 points that Iowa got, as that call was on a punt return versus both calls against us kept drives going that would not have continued (at least the first one wouldn't have, as Pitt may have opted to go on 4th down on the second of the two).

Hearing Herbie stating how Pitt just kept coming back; knowing how this happened, as well as how he wants to put U of L ahead of us makes me sick.

Both are pushing for U of L to be #2, btw.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Strange, Danny Kannel wants to say "phantom facemask"

Nov 13, 2016, 5:48 AM

I'm thinking with that performance tigers should be 6 in the rankings. They don't belong in the top for now.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 13, 2016, 6:58 AM

Your thinking SUCKS. Go back to bed.

Nov 13, 2016, 7:18 AM

We asked for we are getting. All year long we have been keeping it close with a few exceptions. Lack of a running game has reared its ugly head. Why is Watson an interception waiting to happen ? There is no excuses in losing yesterday including the bad officials. We had our chances to break it open yesterday. I'm disappoointed in this years team performance. The defense let us down yesterday.

I'd put LOU ahead of us. They lost to a good team on the

Nov 13, 2016, 7:22 AM

road. We lost to an average team at home. Refs don't matter and besides both of us claim we were jobbed by the refs and both teams fans think they are right and everyone else is wrong.

We jump LOU if we have one loss and win the ACC

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'd put LOU ahead of us. They lost to a good team on the

Nov 13, 2016, 7:31 AM

That's a good argument except their good loss on the road was against us! Head to head always wins out

Nov 13, 2016, 7:44 AM

There are two points here: 1.) They are making an invalid exception for Michigan and that is ok, while not wanting to make a more valid exception for us. 2.) U of L lost head to head but they want to discredit that. Both 1 & 2 are wrong.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic