Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Stays in the air for up to 16 hours
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 346

Stays in the air for up to 16 hours

Apr 27, 2020, 6:28 PM

intact and capable of infecting people. Yall laughed at me, I know. But this is the big hidden story. This has been known for a long time now. You can walk in an enclosed room that someone who had it walked into 30 minutes earlier, and be exposed. It's been proven, and this isn't the first study to document that. 6 feet is BS.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/warning-light-coronavirus-can-last-longer-in-air-than-first-thought-20200420-p54li8.html

The next story that will eventually emerge is this is 3-4 times more infectious than the flu. r0 is north of 5, more than double what everyone has said to date. Eventually that will become knowledge when people need to know I guess. Spain is the latest country, BTW, to spray disinfectant aerosols over urban areas. There's a reason they're doing it. It will likely be done here as well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prolonged exposure turns people into horrific mushroom

Apr 27, 2020, 6:48 PM

creatures that slide along a slime trail and absorb healthy human hosts. I people will laugh about this too....UNTIL THEY DON'T.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Prolonged exposure turns people into horrific mushroom

Apr 27, 2020, 11:28 PM

Name that movie:

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DEBBIE DOES DALLAS***

Apr 28, 2020, 6:30 AM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Marvin.

Apr 28, 2020, 7:56 AM [ in reply to Re: Prolonged exposure turns people into horrific mushroom ]

I shall name it Marvin.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Stays in the air for up to 16 hours

Apr 27, 2020, 6:49 PM

You have become the worst. At least Balm and FBCoach aren’t telling us that we are all going to die and run for the hills.

Lol.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not saying we're all going to die, or to run for

Apr 27, 2020, 7:05 PM

anything. I'm for a tapered return to work WITH precautions, that were formerly deemed unnecessary, but now are.

I'm just pointing out what isn't being pointed out.

Actually, we are all going to die. I want it to be when I'm 80 and a heart attack or tragic blimp accident over the Swiss Alps. Something like that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm not saying we're all going to die, or to run for

Apr 28, 2020, 7:00 AM

Shot in the back by a jealous husband because my walker blew a tennis ball.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My mom used to have a walker. After blowing 20+ tennis

Apr 28, 2020, 10:22 AM

balls.....she got one of these:

She paid $100 for it, but it's totally worth it. Between no more tennis balls, plus having a place to sit and rest....

https://justwalkers.com/products/drive-duet-rollator-transport-chair?gclid=CjwKCAjwqJ_1BRBZEiwAv73uwGu1HSGM_d-4DJbSpqIRaRbLEq7srM-WS8aY9KdPcNOhpffwopjuLhoCAHcQAvD_BwE

Hoof hearted?***

Apr 27, 2020, 6:52 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That is true and lends credence to the numbers of...

Apr 28, 2020, 6:58 AM

people reported to have antibodies. Had this virus been as deadly as originally predicted we'd be up Chitcreek without a paddle. As it turns out, we just got played by the bureaucrats and politicians again.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's more to come on antibodies.

Apr 28, 2020, 1:40 PM

Don't think it's a guaranteed blanket solution. Research to date shows this to be akin to MERS and not SARS when it comes to antibodies. In the MERS scenario, asymptomatic people (and very mild cases), who had antibodies, had minimal protection from them and they lasted 1-2 months, tops and they were just as prone as anyone to reinfection after 1-2 months. Reinfections are happening frequently in China now fwiw. People who tested positive, recovered, tested negative, tested positive for antibodies, and now are testing positive all over again. Only severe MERS cases (ICU and survived) had strong antibodies that lasted more than 18 months. If we have a ton of asymptomatic or very mildly ill carriers, the less likely antibody presence will make a difference in the disease, especially if antibody levels and longevity are dependent on the severity of the illness (like MERS).

The research is out there if you care to dig. The WHO says, to date, there's no evidence to support antibody presence will stop the disease or provide lasting immunity. They're saying that because there IS evidence to date showing the opposite.

Re: Stays in the air for up to 16 hours

Apr 28, 2020, 7:12 AM

User Logo
Tiggity®
Ring of Honor [60907]
TigerPulse: 100%
Stays in the air for up to 16 hours [2]
Posted: Apr 27, 2020 6:28 PM

intact and capable of infecting people. Yall laughed at me, I know. But this is the big hidden story. This has been known for a long time now. You can walk in an enclosed room that someone who had it walked into 30 minutes earlier, and be exposed. It's been proven, and this isn't the first study to document that. 6 feet is BS.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/warning-light-coronavirus-can-last-longer-in-air-than-first-thought-20200420-p54li8.html

The next story that will eventually emerge is this is 3-4 times more infectious than the flu. r0 is north of 5, more than double what everyone has said to date. Eventually that will become knowledge when people need to know I guess. Spain is the latest country, BTW, to spray disinfectant aerosols over urban areas. There's a reason they're doing it. It will likely be done here as well.

here is an idea. if you are terrified of a germ, stay in moms basement. but let the rest of us get on with our lives.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do you, like, police the board for any coronavirus

Apr 28, 2020, 8:02 AM

posts and then just respond the first thing that comes to mind?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

by copy pasta-ing the entire OP***

Apr 28, 2020, 10:35 AM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

######, Tiggity. Thought this would be a ###### joke

Apr 28, 2020, 7:47 AM

DISAPPOINT!

FFS we can't type v1agra***

Apr 28, 2020, 7:48 AM

Replies: 16
| visibility 346
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic