Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Addazio says Tigers "most talented team we've played this year"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

New Story: Addazio says Tigers "most talented team we've played this year"

Oct 14, 2015, 7:01 AM

Addazio says Tigers "most talented team we've played this year"

Boston College squared off against undefeated and talented Florida St. back in September, and Eagles head coach Steve Addazio knows the defending ACC champs have talent across the board. However, he thinks Clemson will be the most talented team the Eagles have faced to date. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Starting to work on the silent cadence, with a Fr QB?

Oct 14, 2015, 7:13 AM

On the week you're going into one of the loudest environments in football? Doesn't that seem a little off? Maybe it's the first time the new guys have had to do it, which isn't going to work out well. I'm guessing there will be lots of penalties on their side of the ball

Re: Starting to work on the silent cadence, with a Fr QB?

Oct 14, 2015, 8:08 AM

Eagle 76 here, make no mistake about the fact that you will win Sat. Only question is the score. Your comments about only starting now on silent counts is reasonable but what I can tell you is we fumbled on the 11 with under 2 mins on a QB sneak for 2 ins!! We had 7 false starts last week at home :(. On the opening series of the game after a 41 yd punt return and a nine yard gain we took successive false starts and on the third attempt a delay of game. third and 17.

Shell shocked freshman.

We are a long way out.

I had a great time at Clemson last time we played down there and look forward to going back but not this year.

Jack

Having one QB will help with some of that

Oct 14, 2015, 9:09 AM

but the shell-shock factor may not get better or may get worse when he has to do it in front of 80k+ fans that are yelling while he's trying to get the play off.

Hope things get better for BC, just not this week.

Glad you had a good time in Clemson and hope you get to come back soon

Listen here Jack...

Oct 14, 2015, 10:13 AM [ in reply to Re: Starting to work on the silent cadence, with a Fr QB? ]

we are still mad about Flutie coming to the Valley and beating us 30 years ago

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Listen here Jack..Flutie was a scrapper and loved to

Oct 14, 2015, 10:40 AM

Compete. I hope the new Flutie isn't ready yet. I think this will be a tough team to beat. His teams always improve as the year goes. If we don't make silly turnovers I believe we will win by a good margin. I think their defense will slip from 1. We have been getting better every week at opening the offense up. Our 5 star youth movement are improving very fast. I love Ray Ray, he's so amped up to play. I think they mentioned him doing that in practice at first. If he would have relaxed and held the ball right last week Dabo would have used him more. He's going to be great but Dabos number one rule is don't turn the ball over.

I know Coach Elliot worked on the hold on to the ball drill. Ray Ray is going to bust onto the scene when he learns timing in a game coming soon. Cain is getting into it too. He's going to be a great WR for us. Next year he will excel like Hopkins did. We have Feaster coming too, mercy me we are so blessed right now. There's some people, coaches and teams so jealous right now.

I believe we will be better next year as the Oline grows. The schedule for away games in 2016 is tough but I believe we will be that much more talented. I hope and pray Jayron stays another year.

Prediction; Clemson 31 BC 10

Go Tigers!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Oct 14, 2015, 10:25 AM [ in reply to Re: Starting to work on the silent cadence, with a Fr QB? ]

Jack, I hope you have fun on your visit. Even my Boston-born-bride has grown to love the Palmetto State. We should not take you guys for granted, however. As Coach Dabo said earlier this week. If the Tigers do not show up focused and ready to play, we will get our butts kicked.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 14, 2015, 10:37 AM [ in reply to Re: Starting to work on the silent cadence, with a Fr QB? ]

I met and visited with a number of your fans last year, and all were very impressive, polite and ardent fans who love their program. Kudos on that. I don't know what is in store this week with the game. It seems like we are solidifying the answers to some questions we had coming into the year. Both teams have great defenses. Both like to play smash mouth FB, so this will be a war. I like our chances, but I know we have lots to prove. How well we look this week tells a lot about our true potential, IMO. Be safe if you are coming down for the game. You have a good coach who is getting good buy in, it seems, from his troops, and I see a bright future for BC. That said, I think we just have too much talent right now, and I believe we win this one. I have to close with, Go Tigers!!! Good luck to y'all after this week.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 14, 2015, 10:39 AM [ in reply to Starting to work on the silent cadence, with a Fr QB? ]

It won't be the "silent cadence" that causes the issues. It will be the inability to check off and to audible that will be the problem for BC, no matter which QB is in the game. Very confusing and frustrating for players.

Oct 14, 2015, 12:07 PM

In other words he doesn't think he will score many points.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think they will spend a lot of time going backwards

Oct 14, 2015, 12:42 PM [ in reply to Re: Starting to work on the silent cadence, with a Fr QB? ]

on delay of game and motion penalties. And no, I don't think they are going to score a lot. Apparently they are down 10+ players on offense

Oct 14, 2015, 3:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Starting to work on the silent cadence, with a Fr QB? ]

Silent cadence? Check offs? Nooooooooooo! Lurking Tigers will be their big problem.

Re: New Story: Addazio says Tigers "most talented team we've played this year"

Oct 14, 2015, 7:19 AM

Stop it coach Addazio, you're making me blush. ?? lmao

He'll know Lawson and Gallman names by the end of the game.

Oct 14, 2015, 7:58 AM

Alexander may go unmentioned...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He'll know Lawson and Gallman names by the end of the game.

Oct 14, 2015, 8:17 AM

Also, we don't have an Atavis Scott on the team. His name is Artavis lol. And im sure they will know him too. Along with Zac Brooks (assuming they're gonna give him the ball a little more since he is a senior). Go tigers!!!

Re: He'll know Lawson and Gallman names by the end of the game.

Oct 14, 2015, 4:41 PM [ in reply to He'll know Lawson and Gallman names by the end of the game. ]

I can't imagine BC tossing the ball around that much. Their bread and butter is running. Like the Bumble Bees from Atlanta, if they don't run, they don't win. The Eagles will be tired old buzzards by the time this contest ends. :)

i guess he thinks we dont have a run game

Oct 14, 2015, 8:36 AM

He didnt mention the run game or Gallman. I guess he will find out Saturday night about Gallman, Lawson & Alexander. Going to be a L O N G night for the Eagles!!

Re: i guess he thinks we dont have a run game

Oct 14, 2015, 2:37 PM

hush hush! keep it down now!
voices carry!

He hates Clemson. He didn't spend longer complimenting us.

Oct 14, 2015, 8:43 AM

Thanks a lot sEcSPin!!!!!!!

SWOFFORD!!!!!

VICTIM!!!!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He hates Clemson. He didn't spend longer complimenting us.

Oct 14, 2015, 10:36 AM

When Boston College joined the ACC they gave us several loses. I believe in paying back with interest! So lets give them a few more. (losses) Welcome to deaeth valley... come on down...... have fun. go back home happy to have been here .... but with a loss.

7:00 PM Mathcup

Oct 14, 2015, 11:17 AM

I just don't see many people showing up for this mathcup....Everyone's going to be at the football game.

shots fired at Jimbo Fisher***

Oct 14, 2015, 12:10 PM

Oct 14, 2015, 2:27 PM

Does the 'mathcup' count towards our record? BC is a well-regarded university. I'm a bit worried that their math squad could be decent. Might be a tough weekend.

Oct 14, 2015, 3:45 PM

Thank goodness. That's so much better than the Meth Cup. I think Miami currently owns that one.

Oct 14, 2015, 8:20 PM

Addaizio respects the Tigers... B.C. usually play us tough... He's a tough nosed coach that usually gets more out of his team than he should. Reminds me of Mike Ayers at Wofford. He knows he's behind the 8 ball before the game begins. But he will coach until the end. Not a bad guy, just happens to be playing our Tigers.... 34-13

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic