»
Topic: Spring game question
Replies: 7   Last Post: Mar 20, 2018 6:37 PM by: park
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

Spring game question

Posted: Mar 20, 2018 3:22 PM

Are the stores in downtown usually open for the day of the spring game? We're looking at going for the first time and was looking to do a little shopping if they are.

They are.***

[2]
Posted: Mar 20, 2018 3:25 PM

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

My old Grandad used to say, "When one door closes, another one opens". Great man, lousy cabinet maker though.

"They are" what?

[1]
Posted: Mar 20, 2018 4:30 PM

They are "open"?
They are "not open"?
They are "closed"?

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Spring game question

Posted: Mar 20, 2018 3:30 PM

If I remember correctly they are open but someone else will know for sure. Spring game is such a fun family event. So nice to be able to take the grandkids without the expense of parking and tickets. Our kids favorite thing is to eat lunch in the huge food court with all the students around. Endless ice cream and pizza can't be beat when you're 8 years old. I think I read that harcombe is closed so not sure where the new place is located.

Posted: Mar 20, 2018 4:22 PM

They definately will be open and you will not be alone! One of the best business days except for game days.

Expect an enormous crowd for the April 12th game. Maybe 50,000 plus! Anyone agree?

Posted: Mar 20, 2018 4:23 PM

Second Saturday 14th

[1]
Posted: Mar 20, 2018 6:27 PM

Make sure you go to the Frame Shop downtown. They'll have a former player there. I've heard it's going to be electric-like Lightning.

military_donation.jpg

Posted: Mar 20, 2018 6:37 PM

Downtown stores are open every single Saturday of the year.... unless Christmas falls on a Saturday.

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Wake Forest
FOR SALE: I have one extra ticket for sale. West End Zone Sec X Row Z . Asking $70 or best offer. Call or text...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1720 people have read this post