Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Spring Game: Let's Send a Message
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

Spring Game: Let's Send a Message

Mar 29, 2019, 10:19 PM

April 6: Let's ALL pitch in and fill Death Valley to capacity!

For the new players about to begin their Tiger careers.

For the recruits who just might make the 2020 Class the best EVER in college history.

For the message to the nation: "We aren't going away - we're here to STAY!"

For the coaches, staff and returning players: "We're filling DV to the max to salute YOU!"

STANDING ROOM ONLY - April 6!

We can DO IT!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Roll Call . . . To fill the Valley . . .

Mar 29, 2019, 10:24 PM

Me plus two . . .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Roll Call . . . To fill the Valley . . .

Mar 29, 2019, 10:32 PM

We know Skip will. He’s all Tiger all the time. Btw- did you make it to Blacksburg?

Thanks everyone for helping keep this at the forefront. You listed excellent reasons but for me, we owe this to Dabo and staff. He’s earned it + some.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You know I love going to Blacksburg . . .

Mar 29, 2019, 10:37 PM

and whipping hoakies!!!

But sadly, no, I did not go. I had major deadlines to meet on filing Cotton Yield Data entries into the suppliers system. Part of my part time gig.

Thanks for asking!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You know I love going to Blacksburg . . .

Mar 29, 2019, 10:49 PM

My apologies, just read your other response. No, thank you for doing what you do with the cotton yields.

My co worker has a small farm in Pelion and he was trying to tell me something last year that SC had two back to back record yield in cotton or something like that. So keep on keeping on.

Yep, Blacksburg is a very nice campus and university. They’re actually one team I can’t find anything to dislike... as long as we beat em!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Roll Call . . . To fill the Valley . . .

Mar 31, 2019, 10:40 AM [ in reply to Roll Call . . . To fill the Valley . . . ]

Me plus one!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think we can do it.

Mar 29, 2019, 10:24 PM

We won’t have a basketball game that day to compete with.

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: I think we can do it.

Mar 30, 2019, 11:32 AM

I hope we can return the favor for mens and women's bball next season. Lets remember how excited we are to fill the spring game and fill littlejohn too!

For the record my 3 will be at the spring game.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Spring Game: Let's Send a Message

Mar 29, 2019, 10:39 PM

I plan to attend, but no way can I stand the entire time. So, I will try to get there early on the 5th. I will be the guy sitting in the first row on the 50-yard line. :)

I'd say we will have 60,000+ if the weather is good.***

Mar 29, 2019, 10:41 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: I'd say we will have 60,000+ if the weather is good.***

Mar 29, 2019, 10:51 PM

Realistic I hope we have closer to 75k.

TS - We’ll have 60K there . . .

Mar 30, 2019, 1:48 AM [ in reply to I'd say we will have 60,000+ if the weather is good.*** ]

If the weather is putrid!!!!!!!

We be hungry . . . ain’t no weather keeping us out!!!!!!!

Mar 29, 2019, 11:37 PM

Me plus 5!

Mar 29, 2019, 11:57 PM

Hey Brothers, I'm with you here. I do have an ignorant question though - I havent attempted to register yet, but I want to take my son who is not a student. I am an old alum and since I've been out of town with work this week, I asked my wife to get us tickets. She tells me the site seems to imply that you are signing up with a current student, so will one of you kind folks send me the link to sign up? I know the deadline is fast approaching and dont want to miss grabbing this chance to support the veterans and the incoming new guys.

Thanks !

#ALLIN

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 30, 2019, 12:26 AM

Ok, so apparently my wife has confused the Family Reunion event with the Spring Game and all we really need is a parking pass - correct?

Sorry to overwhelm the board, but I'm gonna make this Spring Game regardless and I hope we fill the Valley to overflowing Capacity!

Go Tigers !
#ALLIN

Mar 30, 2019, 12:29 AM

You don’t need a parking pass either.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Mar 30, 2019, 9:12 AM

Thanks my Tiger Man - this will be my first Spring Game and I'm so da*m excited, I may get arrested for parking in the road by the Esso Club. Gonna stay at my Mother-In-Law's outside of Easley, so no Motels, Roach or otherwise...

#ALLIN !!!!!!

Mar 30, 2019, 11:35 PM

You are going to have a great time. Tell your wife/girlfriend to lock her bag in the trunk of your vehicle. Anything you take inside has to be in a clear, see through tote, and they are strict about it. it’s no fun to find out at the gate and have to hike back to the car with a handbag.

If you have any wacky orange getups, spring game is the day to splash out. People watching outside the stadium is one of the best parts of the day.

Mar 31, 2019, 8:58 AM [ in reply to Re: Spring Game: Let's Send a Message ]

You don't need anything but a strong voice for screaming. Come early to take advantage of the campus, enter stadium early to grab the best seats and have fun.

Mar 30, 2019, 6:18 AM

and prove how idiotic we are to fight traffic for a practice. ridiculous.

Os57 ...

Mar 30, 2019, 8:07 AM

You can go to “the roach”. There won’t be any traffic there.

Mar 31, 2019, 10:47 AM [ in reply to Re: Spring Game: Let's Send a Message ]

The best part is you said we. I’m sure Bentley will outperform the Hilinski kid in the booger eating contest.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 30, 2019, 7:20 AM

I'd love to join you but am working on Friday and Sunday, and couldn't fit in the 8000 mile round trip.

Mar 30, 2019, 7:59 AM

Months ago planned this as the setting for a family reunion. My brother and sister, who have never been to Death Valley, are attending. My son is flying in from DC. My niece is attending. My roommate from my Clemson days is attending. Doing my part to make this 60,000+.

Hey link74 - -

Mar 31, 2019, 4:04 AM

Interesting you mentioned having a bit of a "family reunion" at the Spring Game.

We kind of did a similar thing last year. A bunch of our "gang" from high school & college met up, brought family members & had a great time! Weather was great - about 78. Sun, in fact, was a little TOO warm at times, but it was all good.

I tell ya - we really enjoyed the whole atmosphere & we got a glimpse of a great year to come! It was a super day all around. A bunch of us are going to do it again this year.

So by all means - bring family, friends and take that 1st step toward the '19 season. Best way I can think of to have a super spring Saturday - at the VALLEY watchin' the Tigers & socializin'!!

Hey link74 - -

Mar 31, 2019, 4:04 AM [ in reply to Re: Spring Game: Let's Send a Message ]

Interesting you mentioned having a bit of a "family reunion" at the Spring Game.

We kind of did a similar thing last year. A bunch of our "gang" from high school & college met up, brought family members & had a great time! Weather was great - about 78. Sun, in fact, was a little TOO warm at times, but it was all good.

I tell ya - we really enjoyed the whole atmosphere & we got a glimpse of a great year to come! It was a super day all around. A bunch of us are going to do it again this year.

So by all means - bring family, friends and take that 1st step toward the '19 season. Best way I can think of to have a super spring Saturday - at the VALLEY watchin' the Tigers & socializin'!!

my old roommate and I are bringing both families so +8***

Mar 30, 2019, 8:15 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Me plus 4 others...

Mar 30, 2019, 5:05 PM

Excited to get home.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic