Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Spring Game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Spring Game

Feb 23, 2019, 11:05 PM

Just need some general information about the spring football game. I’m wanting to bring 4 nephews and one neice. All between ages 7-11. One of my nephews is special needs. Lots of anxiety. Can we bring a blanket and sit on the grass? He needs to be able to get up and move and I do not want him disturbing other people. Also, do people tailgate at the spring game? Do they have the Tiger walk? I have never been but to one game myself so I don’t know a lot about how things work. I just know it would mean the world to these kids if I could bring them. Thank you.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Spring Game

Feb 23, 2019, 11:36 PM

Yes, folks tailgate on a very small scale. The only grass seating available will be on The Hill, and it’s pretty active over there with kids sliding down it on cardboard & walking back up. There are two handicap sections, each on either side of The Hill on the east end of the stadium. One is right inside Gate 1, the other right inside Gate 5. I know the one at Gate 5 is in section K, and I think the one at Gate one is section A. I hope this helps. Also, the ticket office will answer any questions you may have. 1-800-CLEMSON

Feb 24, 2019, 7:31 AM

Spring game is such a fun event for families. There are lots of kids so plenty of up and down and moving around. The highlight for my granddaughter was having lunch at Harcombe! She was thrilled with the endless food court where she had an endless choice of food and deserts, ice cream, cookies, you name it. She was impressed eating with the students!

+1 for starting them young!!!

Feb 24, 2019, 8:45 AM

Nothing better you could do than spend special time with children!

Building great memories is beautiful!!!

Thank you for bringing them!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 24, 2019, 12:16 PM

You might also look out for announcements about "field day" which in the past has had a bunch of basics activities for kids (like football toss). In the past it has been at Jervey field (behind baseball stadium), roughly 10:00 - 1:00 if I remember correctly.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic