Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sports broadcaster 105.5 the roar ( national)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Sports broadcaster 105.5 the roar ( national)

Jul 24, 2020, 10:08 PM

Said MLB is back, we may see NFL on time but he is very doubtful. He said he wouldn’t really want to the college kids at risk.

Does he not realize they will be putting other kids at risk besides college Athletes? All kids from kindergarten all the way through high school are at at risk every time they set foot in classroom.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sports broadcaster 105.5 the roar ( national)

Jul 25, 2020, 12:02 AM

And none of us get out of here alive...We throw our dice and take our chances...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^ with that grim news..

Jul 25, 2020, 12:19 AM

i heard that over 7,600,000,000 people WiLL die when it’s all over..saying, at the end of their lifetime.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ^ with that grim news..

Jul 25, 2020, 12:24 AM

LOL Bill!!! Just like the people that had the mumps, and died 60-70 years later!!!

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/mumps?s=t

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ^ with that grim news..

Jul 26, 2020, 3:16 AM [ in reply to ^ with that grim news.. ]

https://youtu.be/gfLtWQ3Kjwc

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 25, 2020, 12:19 AM

I don't think that I've heard of a single case with a college athlete having to be hospitalized from all that has tested positive of the covid-19 virus. I'm not saying that it hasn't happen, but it do appear that college athletes are strong enough and healthy enough to have just mild symptoms from the virus. As long as that's the case, I don't see any real danger for college athletes, it's the family members and people of high risk that they should be kept away from while the virus is active with the athletes!!!

Message was edited by: allinallorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I only know of one death from COVID-19 by a college athlete

Jul 26, 2020, 4:28 AM

I believe he was a healthy 19 year old baseball player from Colorado Mesa University.

What I wonder is if any college athletes have had any of the lingering complications some of the infected have complained about.

I agree with you that the risk to healthy college athletes seems low. Let them play if they want to play.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 25, 2020, 2:20 AM

"All kids from kindergarten all the way through high school are at at risk every time they set foot in classroom."

Apparently you are not familiar (via TV and in print) with the numerous individuals that share an opposing viewpoint.

Message was edited by: ColoTiger66®

2024 white level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 25, 2020, 10:42 AM

"All kids from kindergarten all the way through high school are at at risk every time they set foot in classroom."

Apparently you are not familiar (via TV and in print) with the numerous individuals that share an opposing viewpoint.

Message was edited by: ColoTiger66®

My point is that kids are being forced to participate in normal classroom activities all the way through 12th grade. ( in classrooms where this stuff spreads the most). But they are only worried college football players will get coronavirus on the football field? Seems about right!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If a person believes in following the science,

Jul 26, 2020, 8:29 AM

there is absolutely no reason that kids, particularly kindergarten through high school kids, should not be returning to the classroom.

Even the CDC has finally looked at the data (i.e. "the science") and concluded the benefits of sending children back to school outweigh the low COVID-19 risks to both the children AND the teachers. Read it for yourself:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/schools-childcare/reopening-schools.html

I also recommend listening to Dr. Scott Atlas who has been studying this particular issue in depth, analyzing every study and piece of data he can get his hands on regarding COVID-19 and children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUg8mocLlg0

Outside of a few "hotspots", there is absolutely no reason why a majority of schools across the country should not re-open. To do otherwise is indicative of decisions being made from fear and/or politics - both of which are in opposition to the actual science/data...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic