Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sporting News ponders Clemson vs. 'Bama Monopoly
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Sporting News ponders Clemson vs. 'Bama Monopoly

May 28, 2019, 1:55 PM

...and if UGA has a chance to break it up.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/ncaa-football/news/breaking-the-alabama-clemson-monopoly-sizing-up-georgias-chances/1sjjph9z8ias21426zqkwqxjye

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOLOLOLOLOL! People have been saying UGA might

May 28, 2019, 1:58 PM

actually win something every year since the modern era of college football began in 1981. Hasn't happened yet, won't happen anytime soon.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

UGA = Fraud Alert***

May 28, 2019, 2:11 PM

They might ... might (maybe) supplant Bama. Not Clemson.***

May 28, 2019, 3:29 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ponders? Hitting F5 but pigs are not loading***

May 28, 2019, 3:36 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Here you go...

May 28, 2019, 4:02 PM

What ever floats your boat bob; I'm not here to judge.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That’s not very Christian of you***

May 28, 2019, 4:04 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seemed charitable, after all I'm here to help.***

May 28, 2019, 4:06 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Here you go...

May 28, 2019, 6:30 PM [ in reply to Here you go... ]

Notice the smarmy mouf...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Here you go...

May 28, 2019, 11:33 PM [ in reply to Here you go... ]

Who’s the guy in the pads?

Deandre McDaniel's...

May 29, 2019, 8:51 AM

prom date, 2009.

Re: Sporting News ponders Clemson vs. 'Bama Monopoly

May 28, 2019, 3:59 PM

Texas has a better shot... oh wait...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apparently you don’t understand the significance of pondering here***

May 28, 2019, 4:04 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What in the Sam....!?!

May 28, 2019, 4:34 PM

Oh...forget it. Rulz come and go...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You tell them lovingit!!! . . .

May 28, 2019, 11:28 PM [ in reply to Apparently you don’t understand the significance of pondering here*** ]
IMG_1148.JPG(97.6 K)

In your honor alone . . .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You tell them lovingit!!! . . .

May 28, 2019, 11:32 PM

It’s like Salt and Skeet are Ponder whispers or something. I was dead asleep. Watching Tombstone. Then I heard this sweet whisper.....

May 28, 2019, 6:10 PM

The media is so desperate to get two SEC teams into the CFP. Its so transparent.

Interstellar Domination

May 29, 2019, 8:37 AM

Agreed.

The media's lazy and transparent fixation on SEC reminds me of a similar point in time. Back when I was a student at Clemson in the early-mid 90's ESPN had the exact same fascination with the BIG TEN. Remember Beno Cook? He was the to the BIG TEN was Paul Finebaum is to the SEC, and he was hated just as much by viewers.

We all knew the BIG TEN was overrated and living off a reputation they no longer performed up to. Their teams we comprised of big-slow players that didn't compete well in big-bowl games with the FSU's, UF's, Miami, and Nebraska teams of the day.

Fans outside the BIG TEN knew it, but the false narrative continued right up until Florida's run with Tim Tebow. It wasn't until then that the SEC finally passed the BIG TEN in the media's eyes and public perception.

The SEC is currently living off the reputation they built in the 2000's and one other team, Alabama. It's still a good football conference, one of the best, but it's not indisputably the best any longer. The media still hasn't caught up to that fact...which is why people outside of the SEC fan-base are so fed up with the undeserved bias.

May 28, 2019, 7:55 PM

The hype for 3 loss Georgia just keeps on a'coming. Pounded by LSU, collapsed against Bama and got rolled by Texas and yet SECers are predicting yet again both Bama and Georgia wiil make the CFP.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clembama-opoly?***

May 29, 2019, 2:21 PM

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic