Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
"South Carolina is like something out of pre-Civil War
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

"South Carolina is like something out of pre-Civil War

Dec 11, 2019, 4:31 PM

America"

Well aren't they the biggest bunch of arrogant ######?

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/forum/ohio-state-football/2019/12/110241/tigernet-forum-is-at-it-again

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

The SBs can't wait to retire and get down here.

Dec 11, 2019, 4:34 PM

Yankees are like hemorrhoid, when they come down then go back up pretty quick it's not that bad. When they come down and stay it makes a man miserable.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The SBs can't wait to retire and get down here.

Dec 11, 2019, 7:25 PM

keep opening your mouth with ignorant analogies and you prove them right.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You say ignorant analogy, I say pretty dang funny...

Dec 11, 2019, 7:32 PM

...and spot on analogy.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Re: The SBs can't wait to retire and get down here.

Dec 11, 2019, 8:11 PM [ in reply to Re: The SBs can't wait to retire and get down here. ]

Don’t get mad because you can’t come up with one....

They can take their snow shovels and stick em

Dec 11, 2019, 4:36 PM

where the sun don't shine.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Which end of said snow shovel? ***

Dec 11, 2019, 4:44 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: "South Carolina is like something out of pre-Civil War

Dec 11, 2019, 4:39 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Wow! I am HONORED to have pixxed off so many bucknuts!

Dec 11, 2019, 4:41 PM

I'm gonna have to review ALL thier games now. This is GREAT!

No more College Football for you lol

Dec 11, 2019, 7:25 PM

"I don't ever say this, but that piece of #### Fortunate Son should never be allowed to watch another football game again. Especially since you can tell he thinks he's giving some kind of advanced analysis. Don't be worried you hicks, this beat down is going to make the civil war look like a close contest. F*** You Charlie Bauman"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Yet, they continue to move to ... Myrtle Beach ... and bring

Dec 11, 2019, 4:43 PM

the surrounding IQ down.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

And wear black socks with shorts and tennis shoes...***

Dec 11, 2019, 9:05 PM

I'm guessing he's one of those creepy dudes that

Dec 11, 2019, 4:45 PM

wears a jersey and nut necklace to OSU games after tailgating in a parking garage.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: They can take their nut necklaces and shove them where

Dec 11, 2019, 4:47 PM

the sun don't shine.....oh wait, they probably do that already.

Screw Calford.

Gerbils gotta have toys.***

Dec 11, 2019, 9:36 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 11, 2019, 4:50 PM

Congrats TigerDug, you're trans-web!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ohio is like something out of Post World War III***

Dec 11, 2019, 4:51 PM

Dec 11, 2019, 5:14 PM

From FeedZeke420

exactly, I have no problem complimenting Clemson and admitting they are an elite team. But when these southern fan bases show such arrogance and disrespect for a program that has been great to elite since WWII I just cant take them seriously. Yes Clemson you have been good the past 6-7 years, but not to long ago you were a nobody 7-5 program getting 70 points scored on you by West Virginia. You were the verb for embarrassing losses, cool your jets and act like you have been here before.

My comments:

32 years between Nattys 1970 to 2002 and then 12 years after that against Bama who we own now. Yes it took the Tigers 35 years to get a 2nd one but just 2 years to get another.

Obviously they are living off their past accomplishments and don't realize there is a new world order in College Football. O31-O State showed in 2014 that even a blind squirrel can find an acorn or buckeye every once in a while. Keep living in the past bucknuts as the orange and white streaks by.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh man, I am crying I am laughing so hard

Dec 11, 2019, 5:14 PM

You know, like you laugh when you see a tribe of baboons pixxing on each other at the zoo. The Butthurt is STRONG in these guys. I guess an honest assessment is just to much for them. I'm sorry your guys are fat and slow. I really am. I'm sorry your receivers drop passes, and Wisky passed on you. It's not animosity, it's just what the film shows.

It's just that when you watch Clemson all the time, you don't see RB's getting blown over by a stiff breeze. You don't see butterfingers all that much. I honestly think OSU would do pretty well against out 2nd team. It would be a good game. But as much as it hurts you, you just don't look that good compared to our starters. I know it's a harsh comparison, but it's simply true.

Dec 11, 2019, 7:14 PM

I tried to warn you. Now look at what you’ve done. They’re saying mean and ugly things.

Sad. Just sad.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Dec 11, 2019, 7:28 PM

Then why have so many moved here? Feel free to move back.

Dec 11, 2019, 7:33 PM

Ohio has a lot of half backs. They retire and move to Florida, find it's tough to live in the heat and humidity, then move half way back to Ohio to the Carolinas or TN, thus half backs. They would stay closer to Ohio but Kentucky doesn't want them.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 11, 2019, 8:07 PM

That’ll certainly trigger some people.

I guess they forget their state borders West Virginia

Dec 11, 2019, 8:17 PM

I’ve been to Ohio several times for work , they’ve got nothing on us except a bunch of traffic, ugly women and loud aholes

Ohio is an industrial wasteland that reminds me of the

Dec 11, 2019, 8:25 PM

set of a Michael Bay movie set.

There's something in these hills.

Dec 11, 2019, 9:01 PM

Are all their posters from Cleveland? Sure seems that way.

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic