Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
South Carolina fan here
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 47
| visibility 1

South Carolina fan here

Dec 1, 2017, 12:16 PM

Why do you hate us?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: South Carolina fan here

Dec 1, 2017, 12:17 PM

Same reason you troll?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

cause you're sex offenders from the low end of the gene pool***

Dec 1, 2017, 12:17 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: cause you're sex offenders from the low end of the gene pool***

Dec 1, 2017, 12:33 PM

You’re no better than a coot so I don’t know why you’re talking crap.

Re: cause you're sex offenders from the low end of the gene pool***

Dec 1, 2017, 3:50 PM

Thought you were a UM fan?

Dec 1, 2017, 12:18 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=22673430

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

You are better than quick draw McGraw.***

Dec 1, 2017, 12:20 PM

Sometimes he doesn't even get his pistol all the way out

Dec 1, 2017, 12:22 PM

the holster before he fires.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

you'll have that sometimes.***

Dec 1, 2017, 12:24 PM

Re: Sometimes he doesn't even get his pistol all the way out

Dec 1, 2017, 12:56 PM [ in reply to Sometimes he doesn't even get his pistol all the way out ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that's what she said

Dec 1, 2017, 1:18 PM [ in reply to Sometimes he doesn't even get his pistol all the way out ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Don't feed the troll!***

Dec 1, 2017, 12:44 PM [ in reply to You are better than quick draw McGraw.*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Unreal. Dantanna (sp?) is like Sybil.

Dec 1, 2017, 12:41 PM [ in reply to Thought you were a UM fan? ]

Or maybe just a clever webmaster trying to drum up hits on his website?

Things that make you go, "hmmm".

Re: Unreal. Dantanna (sp?) is like Sybil.

Dec 1, 2017, 12:48 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Unreal. Dantanna (sp?) is like Sybil.

Dec 1, 2017, 3:06 PM [ in reply to Unreal. Dantanna (sp?) is like Sybil. ]

0%

WTPh??

Checkmate***

Dec 1, 2017, 12:48 PM [ in reply to Thought you were a UM fan? ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BOOM!***

Dec 1, 2017, 1:00 PM [ in reply to Thought you were a UM fan? ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ROFL...what a maroon !!!!

Dec 1, 2017, 1:32 PM [ in reply to Thought you were a UM fan? ]

Wow...just wow !!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Dec 1, 2017, 12:19 PM

Don't hate Miami, but coots are so stupid, and ignorant, and clueless, and morons, and obnoxious, etc,ect,ect

Take a look at these

And these

Personally, I think we like you. Kinda like a little mutt

that makes a bunch of noise and bites around the ankles. Cute and completely harmless. Wait, scratch the cute part.

Speaking of hate though, why do you hate us? Because you ain't us?

Dec 1, 2017, 12:29 PM

Because every time I am around anyone like you and people like you I have a taste in my mouth like I just puked!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 1, 2017, 12:30 PM

That’s a very complex question. I don’t even have the time of day to answer that.

Don't hate you individually...

Dec 1, 2017, 12:35 PM

But to answer your question, go to Rivals' Fighting Gamecocks Forum and see some of the insults thrown at our players, coaches, and fans and some of the ridiculous lies about our recruiting and our team's behavior. Then watch a video of your students and adults giving us the one finger salute and throwing things at our players during the last game. Mob behavior and lies spoken behind internet anonymity are not endearing to any fan base.

Dec 1, 2017, 12:38 PM

Yall walk around yelling go #####.

Dec 1, 2017, 12:41 PM

Do you remember the statement; "We all knew they were not much better than us, if better at all."???

Well we don't hate you. You are a laughing stock of delusional idiots. For example, Clemson is going for it's 17th conference championship this week. How many do you have? How many national championships? How many?? I didn't hear you.

Yet it is frustrating for us "taters" to hear you talk. Do you ever shut up? You are always claiming you are better. Why you even claim that Bama is your surrogate in NC games.

You fans and your team can keep talking (you are champs at talking with stupid reasoning) and we will keep winning in order to politely say " You are the easiest rival a team can have". The actual one sidedness of the record shows this as fact.

Love you man! Come back anytime with another question.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That right there = POTD

Dec 1, 2017, 12:43 PM

Drops mic.

Will you be a Oklahoma /Wisconsin /Auburn or Georgia fan next week?

Dec 1, 2017, 12:52 PM

After we bury you in The ACC Championship on Saturday? (Change your avatar next time idjit)

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because you make our state, college football and

Dec 1, 2017, 12:55 PM

the world in general worse.

Because you make our state, college football and

Dec 1, 2017, 12:55 PM

the world in general worse.

B/C you're even gheyer than Miami fans***

Dec 1, 2017, 1:13 PM

I love south Carolina as well, which is why I have problems

Dec 1, 2017, 1:51 PM

With some university of South Carolina fans.

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Dec 1, 2017, 1:54 PM

We don't hate you, you're irrelevant. And in the way of a 3rd straight playoff

go look up the definition of coot and you will see why

Dec 1, 2017, 2:11 PM

this is assuming you know what a dictionary is

Dec 1, 2017, 2:45 PM

Easy one:

1) Your fans spew over the top pure hate and hysteria about ALL of your opponents!

2) Your derogatory FGF comments about Dabo and his coaching philosophy, a guy you would KILL to have. Look up disingenuous.

3) Your constant suggestions that we're paying players & braking the rules, just to draw attention away from your incredibly poor record in FB for over 100 years.

4) We respect fans that respect us. You guys wouldn't know what I'm talking about, right?

5) Beyond embarrassing fan behavior: flipping the bird; throwing water bottles, sex in the stands, fights in the parking lots; women assaulted in WB, early exits ( 3rd quarter) from WB; sex in the parking lots.

6) Constantly referring to Clemson as some sort of back woods school with no redeeming values, in spite of:

a) Rated best university in SC
b) Multiple NCAA championships--two in FB
c) Beautiful campus on a lake in the foothills of the Blue Ridge
d) Wonderful town and gown relationship
e) Beautiful small town college atmosphere, the envy of many colleges, including USuC.
f) Chosen yesterday as the Best Small College Sports Town in America!
g) Better academics than USuC by a long shot.
h) Traditions, including Military and Agricultural contributions beyond anything USuC has ever accomplished.
i) USuC: Generally accepted in university circles of the SE as a borderline good univ. with only occasional recognizable accomplishments academically and athletically. Translation: everybody's favorite Homecoming opponent.
j) USuC: Located in a sewer of a city.
k) USuC: Your FB team lowers our SOS almost every year.
l) Coot logic: "Clemson isn't that much better than us"! YCMTSU (DENIAL FIRST PLACE)
m) USuC: The general perception, not just here in Clemson, is that you all are generally not very, well, bright! And every time you all post here or on FGF, our suspicions are confirmed. Just check your Top 10 FGF threads right now! It's beyond laughable. Maybe 10% of your posters are rational thinkers not in huge denial!
n) Rated as happiest student body in America on two occasions.
o) Rated as happiest employees in America, as a workplace.

I think you get the idea. I'm assuming you're in huge denial, as any person with half of a brain could easily come up with my list.

Time for some reflection? I sure hope so.

Message was edited by: MiuraTiger®

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 1, 2017, 3:33 PM

Dont forget that according to Forbes, Clemson grads earn an average $200,000 more in their lifetime than USC grads.

You bring it on yourselves. Read the board for the last two

Dec 1, 2017, 3:05 PM

weeks regarding goings on in Columbia. You, like the capon fanbase, need some serious self-reflection.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Again and again 56-7 34-10

Dec 1, 2017, 3:10 PM
image.jpg(105.2 K)

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 1, 2017, 3:36 PM

Because you are so ashamed of your own team that you come to our boards to troll while pretending to be the fan of another.

Dec 1, 2017, 3:40 PM

That's creepy....

Dec 1, 2017, 4:58 PM

Go Tigers!

Cool story...i'll take regular unleaded please...fill it up***

Dec 1, 2017, 3:51 PM

Let me count the ways ...

Dec 1, 2017, 3:52 PM

1. You fans hated me as a Clemson fan before I hated you.
2. You fans are foul mouthed and cocky, even when you have nothing to be cocky about.
3. You fans have always looked down on Clemson as some type of MOO U, which is so terribly wrong and stupid. Clemson is by far the superior academic institution.
4. We tailgated before tailgating was cool. Now that's all you do on your concrete, industrial parking lots. Though you have tried to plant some grass and trees. But you have a long way to go to have a grassy environment around your stadium.

If you really want to know I'll tell you

Dec 1, 2017, 4:02 PM

years ago I didn't hate you, I just ignored you, cause you were somebody we just took care of.... sure you would win a game now and then. But when you went through your streak, I got abused, cussed at and taunted by friends that were gameclucks... yep, friends, close friends..

That forever will leave a bad taste in my mouth, so now I hate SC, if hate is even a strong enough word. You have always been poor losers and even worse winners... your stadium is a trailer park, you put up a poster to a guy who used you and swatted you away like a gnat on a donkey's ###....

You've got a punk ### coach named Boom, Boom, wow, I mean Boom.... really, Boom?

you just suck, suck, suck....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your fan base has an aversion to deodorant and brushing teeth

Dec 1, 2017, 4:29 PM

hth.

For me its closer to apathy.. but your fans are starting to turn me

Dec 1, 2017, 4:45 PM

after embarrassing my home state last wk.

null

Liar! Any real Coot fan wouldn't have to ask. They would

Dec 1, 2017, 5:20 PM

be too busy out there actually proclaiming their IQ with their middle finger.

Replies: 47
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic