Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
7 spots needs to keep better track of his kids
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 362

7 spots needs to keep better track of his kids

Apr 15, 2019, 1:23 PM

https://www.wyff4.com/amp/article/m...ses-out-in-nurses-office-report-says/27151145

A 13-year-old Upstate middle school student is facing charges after getting drunk at school and passing out mini bottles of whiskey to other students, according to the Union County Sheriff’s Office.

Deputies were called Friday morning to Sims Middle School in Union about a student who appeared to be extremely drunk.

Deputies said the 13-year-old was vomiting and losing consciousness in the nurse’s office, so EMS was called to the school and took him to the Union Medical Center.

The school’s principal said he searched the student book bag and found nine empty Fireball Cinnamon Whisky mini bottles, a half empty bottle and two unopened bottles.

Deputies said the student had also given a number of mini bottles to other students. Deputies said they recovered four unopened bottles from other students.

Deputies said the 13-year-old had taken the mini bottles from his grandfather’s home. They said the grandfather was unaware that the boy had taken the bottle until deputies called him

The 13-year-old is charged with public drunkenness and possessing liquor at school.

The student was released into the custody of his mother.

Message was edited by: FBCoachSC®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Sounds like he needs to keep better track of his Fireball***

Apr 15, 2019, 1:25 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sounds like he needs to keep better track of his Fireball***

Apr 15, 2019, 2:35 PM

Those party buckets have 20 in them....how am I supposed to keep up with 40-60 when I buy 2-3 at a time??!! Seems a little ridiculous that I have to keep up with near 60 mini bottles. They can and do hide everywhere as apparent in this story.

What's next? Fireball safe? Fireball safety classes?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sounds like he needs to keep better track of his Fireball***

Apr 15, 2019, 3:51 PM

Maybe we should have a background check, 3 day waiting period and a national registry to make sure you're responsible enough to take possession of such a dangerous and corrupting item.

That wasn’t my kid. In fact it wasn’t a kid at all.

Apr 15, 2019, 2:07 PM

It was just Shorty midweek tailgating every chance he gets.

You see it’s funny because kids are little and Shorty is little too.

What are they going to do to him?

Apr 15, 2019, 2:38 PM

"The 13-year-old is charged with public drunkenness and possessing liquor at school"

Take his bicycle away?

How are they going to get any money out of a 13 year old? Cops are hard up for revenue.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 7 spots' kids don't pass out and they don't...

Apr 15, 2019, 3:24 PM

share their whiskey.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 362
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic