Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Expect more Trump crazies to come out of the woodwork...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 446

Expect more Trump crazies to come out of the woodwork...

Aug 30, 2018, 5:58 PM

"A Los Angeles man upset about The Boston Globe’s coordinated editorial response to President Donald Trump’s attacks on the news media was arrested Thursday for threatening to kill the newspaper’s journalists, whom he called the “enemy of the people,” federal prosecutors said."

https://www.apnews.com/4f9fc2487e8c4c9a94703e32029bd91c/Man-charged-with-making-death--threats-over-Trump-editorials

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sorry, when you said Trump crazies

Aug 30, 2018, 7:23 PM

I just assumed you meant the anti's that have been rioting, assaulting and shooting politicians/supporters the past 2 yrs

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

my lord you live in a fantasy world

Aug 30, 2018, 8:39 PM

But I guess an imaginary enemy is better than blaming everything on Poor people, Mexicans, and Muslims.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: my lord you live in a fantasy world

Aug 31, 2018, 7:20 AM

He is an imbecile, but that is a given.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh really? So some lib didn't shoot pubs

Aug 31, 2018, 8:12 AM [ in reply to my lord you live in a fantasy world ]

At baseball practice?

There isn't rioting going on by your libs?
There isnt verbal physical assault going on of supporters just for displaying their colors?

I remember the riots at the convention with supporters walking in getting hit and stuff thrown at them.

I can guarantee you, if I walked down any downtown in lib country with a MAGA hat and at minimum would be verbally assaulted by a ton of people, but more likely someone would rip it off my head and with an occassional physical assault.

Or maybe you watch MSNBC so much you never get exposed to such news.
Bow proceed to circle jerk with Carl.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

straw man victimization disorder?

Aug 31, 2018, 8:15 AM

history is not going to reflect kindly on a sitting president that encourages violence.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sorry, when you said Trump crazies

Aug 30, 2018, 8:41 PM [ in reply to Sorry, when you said Trump crazies ]

xtiger said:

I just assumed you meant the anti's that have been rioting, assaulting and shooting politicians/supporters the past 2 yrs

Clearly, you, sir, have been watching too much FakeFoxNews and/or listening to that lying-drug-addict Lush Lybaugh.

Think about it. Who owns the most guns? Obviously, the Crazies that have been duped by TheRump.

TheRump is right about rampant violence going up when he's impeached. Just like at his 2016 and recent campaign rallies, TheRump has and wii encourage violence against those that haven't fallen for his lies, diversions and distortions.

Re: Sorry, when you said Trump crazies

Aug 30, 2018, 8:41 PM [ in reply to Sorry, when you said Trump crazies ]

xtiger said:

Clearly, you, sir, have been watching too much FakeFoxNews and/or listening to that lying-drug-addict Lush Lybaugh.

Think about it. Who owns the most guns? Obviously, the Crazies that have been duped by TheRump.

TheRump is right about rampant violence going up when he's impeached. Just like at his 2016 and recent campaign rallies, TheRump has and wii encourage violence against those that haven't fallen for his lies, diversions and distortions.

Replies: 7
| visibility 446
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic