Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Somebody tell Maria Taylor that Dabo
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Somebody tell Maria Taylor that Dabo

Sep 27, 2018, 4:33 PM

Never said KB wouldn’t play anymore. He merely named TL the starter. For all we know, TL could have played Q1 and KB Q2. Hot hand in 2nd half.

Only Dabo and KB know what was said to each other!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Somebody tell Maria Taylor that Dabo

Sep 27, 2018, 4:37 PM

Agreed. She said she talked to Kelly Bryant. She didn’t say whether she ever talked to Trevor Lawrence when she came. Obviously she is biased. I find her opinion based more on emotion rather than any research she did or didn’t do.

Sep 27, 2018, 4:39 PM

She and KB have a thing, and if I'm KB, I'm doing everything I can to keep that vibe going.

Ok...pure women's intuition

Sep 27, 2018, 4:50 PM

But they did seem to have a thing. Lol. They both lit up in each other's presence.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ok...pure women's intuition

Sep 27, 2018, 5:56 PM

LOL - so you saw it too. Awesome. I know the look, and Maria was ... let's just say she wasn't her usual self. She had trouble keeping her hands to herself when with him, but no problem with anyone else. So yeah - I notice crap like that. I just shook my head and thought - "you two should get a room".

just innocent flirting...

Sep 27, 2018, 6:19 PM

But they were always cute to watch.

I find her to be a woman.

Sep 27, 2018, 4:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Somebody tell Maria Taylor that Dabo ]

That’s all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think the kids these days call it

Sep 27, 2018, 5:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Somebody tell Maria Taylor that Dabo ]

Netflix and chill

I'd like Maria Taylor's large hands to make me feel small***

Sep 27, 2018, 5:00 PM

Dabo wouldn’t do it

Sep 27, 2018, 5:26 PM

But her subjective reporting would probably be enough to get restricted access or even shut out completely from interviewing other players/people in the program at some other places.

Re: Dabo wouldn’t do it

Sep 27, 2018, 6:11 PM

Sure hope she does not come back to Clemson.

Re: Dabo wouldn’t do it

Sep 27, 2018, 6:17 PM [ in reply to Dabo wouldn’t do it ]

Dang, BAT..."Dabo wouldn't do it"... a little subdural miscumference,eh"?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 27, 2018, 6:33 PM

Maria is joined the fake news club. I have lost all respect for her. Use to think she might be ok. Sad. Had hope for her, but true bulldog colors have now surfaced. It was her way to throw dirt on the pile.

Who put Maria up to this?

Sep 27, 2018, 6:49 PM

She dismisses the stats though both players faced the exact same teams. She says KB had 2 TDs in the meaningful A&M game. Ignores that TL also had a TD in that game, his first college game on the road. And acts like preparing for a potential playoff matchup with Bama is some issue. But the worst part is she acts like KB was somehow not treated fairly. KB started 4 games. Based on GT game, Dabo gave TL ONE start. Made clear he was starter next game, no promises beyond. So Kelly QUIT THE TEAM. I think people just lack the ability to understand what is and is not fair anymore.

Kelly already had his mind made up

Sep 27, 2018, 7:00 PM

and his plan in place. I'm convinced that if he had been named starter for 'Cuse, he would have still transferred. He saw the handwriting on the wall. I don't fault him for that... but I can't overlook his cheap shots on the way out the door. And let's remember, he wasn't "shown the door"... he opened it for himself.

Go Tigers! Crush the Orange!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 27, 2018, 7:25 PM

Setting aside Maria Taylor's crush on KB for a minute, she reminds me of some of the talking heads back in 2008. You know, the ones who were shaking their heads and pointing their fingers when Clemson fired Tommy Bowden. We didn't appreciate Bowden's wins they said. The firing was short-sighted they said. So any of them think we made the wrong decision about Bowden now?

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic