Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Two Tigers listed in latest NFL Mock Draft
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 2,295

FB Update: Two Tigers listed in latest NFL Mock Draft

Feb 17, 2016, 10:06 AM

Two Tigers listed in latest NFL Mock Draft

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't understand why they're hating on Shaq.

Feb 17, 2016, 10:24 AM

IMO, Lawson is the best all around DE in the draft. He is ths most complete
I know some will say Bosa is but he fell off this past season in his pass rushing. He showed that he can play the run pretty darn well. Others will say that Bosa drew double teams all the time. Lawson drew a lot too and you made plays.

Lawson, IMO, is the most complete DE that Clemson has put in the league of late. I call BS on him falling out of the 1st. With so much emphasis on the pass rush these days, he is too productive, has a great motor, doesn't give up on plays, etc. he's just too good to fall that far.

Message was edited by: clemson man7®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Message removed by Author

Feb 17, 2016, 10:31 AM

Message removed by Author

You have an ® ... so just edit the post to make the correct

Feb 17, 2016, 10:42 AM

Then just "delete" the second post because it will no longer apply.

The edit button is over by the reply button.

Privileges of being a Donor ...

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Some scouts think Shaq is slow and stiff

Feb 17, 2016, 10:53 AM [ in reply to I don't understand why they're hating on Shaq. ]

because of his "boxish" build in his uniform. He'll prove them wrong if he runs sub 4.7/40 (which he should as I have been hearing rumors of 4.5s during his training) and has solid shuttle times at the Combine.

Re: Some scouts think Shaq is slow and stiff

Feb 17, 2016, 3:50 PM

I like Shaq, but no way in Hades he runs a 4.5. I say 4.75.

Feb 17, 2016, 7:54 PM

I won't argue over 25/100 of a second. He moves very well for a big man, IMO. I hope the pro scouts know what we know. I do have concern over hi late injury, and I hope that doesn't nail him in any way, like it did with Daquan Bowers a few years ago.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 19, 2016, 9:37 AM [ in reply to Re: Some scouts think Shaq is slow and stiff ]

Several sites are projecting around a 4/67-4.68 for Shaq. It'll be interesting to see what he gets.

Re: FB Update: Two Tigers listed in latest NFL Mock Draft

Feb 17, 2016, 10:26 AM

No way shaq isn't in the first round. Glad to see Alexander getting some love though.

Feb 17, 2016, 10:27 AM

No way shaq isn't in the first round. Glad to see Alexander getting some love though.

Feb 17, 2016, 10:32 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 17, 2016, 10:45 AM

Just like the "Way Too Early Top 25" most of this stuff is pretty much pointless unail after the Combine, then the Pro Days will have some influence, and in the end, you will find out Todd McShay, Mike Mayock, and old Trump Hair Himself, Mel Kiper are all like the rest of us, just speculating on who goes where, and when. But hey I wanna get paid like them and so I will bite. Shaq going to Atlanta, Dodd to Jacksonville and Mac to Seattle. Late 2nd round Kearse to Washington, 4th round TJ to Buffalo because, well yall know why.

Shocked at Shaq--Kearse maybe needs to get back to work

Feb 17, 2016, 12:14 PM

Reading all his own headlines & not playing the last half of the season is going to cost him some BIG $$$ as he drops down into 2nd or 3rd round.

Re: Shocked at Shaq--Kearse maybe needs to get back to work

Feb 17, 2016, 8:02 PM

I do agree, and I do believe he had the tangibles, and intangibles, in terms of size, speed, agility and instinct to be a stellar pro early on. He lost some of his luster in the second half of this season, though, and I'm not sure why. I hope he has a great combine and shows the unadulterated raw ability and instincts he has to make plays when the eyes and stop-watches of the Pro Scouts are on him. He is a freak of nature when he is "on".

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 2,295
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic