Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Some of you are spoiled and non appreciative...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Some of you are spoiled and non appreciative...

Jan 15, 2020, 5:45 PM

Some of you kill me. Dabo is one of the top two coaches in the game of college football. He has put Clemson on the map as the top school in the Country. He has won National Championships, has had the top rated recruiting class, graduates his players, very few off the field issues with his players, awards galore and, yet, some of you still question his ability to lead and coach. You question his decision making. You question his game planning. You question his players. You question his staff.

Some of you are spoiled and should apologize for your trashy behavior the past 48 hours. Obviously, there is only a very few select individuals that are that ignorant, but my lord are some of you spoiled and you don't appreciate everything this program has accomplished the past decade!!!

I support Coach Dabo, his decisions and his staff!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

ITS A FOOTBALL BOARD, TC!

Jan 15, 2020, 5:49 PM

Everyone does not have to agree....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ITS A FOOTBALL BOARD, TC!

Jan 15, 2020, 5:53 PM

bengaline said:

Everyone does not have to agree....

I agree brother. Just very frustrating.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

I am spoiled and very appreciative... ***

Jan 11, 2016, 2:09 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Some of you are spoiled and non appreciative...

Jan 15, 2020, 6:08 PM

Sorry guys, just frustrated! These young men played their ##### off. They just came up short!

Jan 15, 2020, 6:28 PM

I would never defend any fan whom I thought was not supporting Dabo, the team, or any individual coach or the coaching staff as a whole. Not this great staff and team.

I have read every single comment on tigernet FB board in the past 2 weeks. I have not seen a single comment that said "I do not support Dabo. I do not support coach X Y, or Z or the coaching staff or any player or the team.

Have I seen comments questioning some calls made in the cfp game, or not playing ETN more. Yes. Yes, I have. But even those frustrated and disappointed fans have not said they do not support this team, coaches and staff. I PAY THOSE FAN COMMENTS NO ATTE NTION right after a loss in a HUGE game. They are after all, fans. And like every fan of any team, some are going to handle the loss differently than you or I. Let them vent. If, however. A few months from now, they are still venting about the same thing or something else, then we will know they don't support the team coaches or staff. And we can call them that dreaded name..
COOT.

In the mean time, no one takes them seriously. They hold no power over any coach. Team or player or staff member. They are nothing more than a fan in the minority venting on an internet fan board.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 15, 2020, 6:36 PM

I'm good to go. The Tigers will win it again, next year. I can't wait!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic