Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trevor Lawrence denies, post statement on his tweeter
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Trevor Lawrence denies, post statement on his tweeter

Jan 15, 2019, 3:08 PM

It's pretty sad that Trevor Lawrence has to clear the air on the fake meme that many Clemson fans are sharing on social media because of their personal political agenda

Clemson quarterback Trevor Lawrence took to Twitter on Tuesday to say that a quote attributed to him on social media about the Tigers' meal at the White House on Monday night is something he never said.

https://www.independentmail.com/story/news/2019/01/15/trump-clemson-qb-trevor-lawrence-denies-calling-white-house-meal-best/2582543002/?fbclid=IwAR1bC1zxAcGLPGm5djiWh484eiQkqe7N7ZjRDCXZybPUiNTzrZqvIZDR9nw

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

" Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but be a new and different person with a fresh newness in all you do and think."

It is sad that what a bunch of football players eat

Jan 15, 2019, 3:15 PM

At the white house is big time news..

This kinda stuff was never tweeted when Danny Ford won the NC.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Danny Ford also never had to worry

Jan 15, 2019, 3:19 PM

Danny Ford also never had to worry about fellow Clemson fans sharing nude pictures of his daughter on social media and in private like Tommy Bowden had to go through

" Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but be a new and different person with a fresh newness in all you do and think."

Link?

Jan 15, 2019, 3:21 PM

For confirmation.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

what a stupid quote to make up

Jan 15, 2019, 3:17 PM

Glad Trevor was able to clear the air

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As usual TL's timing was perfect. Norad was at defcon3.

Jan 15, 2019, 3:22 PM

The wopr was about to launch.

Willing to bet that 100% of people who believed that quote

Jan 15, 2019, 3:22 PM

to be authentic are also FoxNews enthusiasts.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trevor Lawrence denies, post statement on his tweeter

Jan 15, 2019, 3:24 PM

what was the fake quote by the way

Jan 15, 2019, 3:27 PM

Look, we have an unbelievable number of extreme leftists on this thread, most of whom are nesting in faculty positions at Clemson. Tenure, right? Can't be fired. Must be nice. And they attack Trevor Lawrence?? Most of them hate football, so it's not surprising that they would attack the best collegiate player in the country, who happens to play for Clemson. These pansies could never imagine playing football. And they are sitting there at Clemson with no consequences for their actions or statements.

Jan 15, 2019, 3:31 PM

It was you Trumpettes who posted and was sharing the meme.

Jan 15, 2019, 4:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Trevor Lawrence denies, post statement on his tweeter ]

Lol. What? You sound like a conspiracy theory nut job, man.

I also doubt you understand the purposes of tenure or how it works.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 15, 2019, 3:28 PM

not surprising at all with the pathetic human debri that is trying to take over this country. very sad however.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 15, 2019, 3:28 PM

So what is that?

Jan 15, 2019, 3:32 PM

so if I see a picture of someone with quotes under it on the internet, does this mean it is, or is not true?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 15, 2019, 3:37 PM

If on internet then true. I think this quote translates well into Russian as an added bonus.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Some friends of mine had posted that meme

Jan 15, 2019, 3:33 PM

I didn't buy it. 19yr olds don't talk about "coastal elites" etc.

Forget Trump, Obama, etc. This is a major problem in our country - people completely fabricating things and using social media to distribute them as fact. I hate to see people who are supposedly Clemson folks using our team members, these young men, to fabricate stories to further their own political agenda.

Re: Some friends of mine had posted that meme

Jan 15, 2019, 3:35 PM

The same fans are also posting fake Coach Jeff Scott tweets stating Clemson coaches called the WH and asked them to serve fast food to the players

Re: Some friends of mine had posted that meme

Jan 15, 2019, 3:38 PM

How do you even know that it is Clemson fans that’s doing this? You have some sort of insider information that makes you in the fckn know on this stuff? Your position is obviously to point the finger at conservatives. Leave.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic