Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Some facts for the riot-loving, anti-TRUMPERS....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 402

Some facts for the riot-loving, anti-TRUMPERS....

May 30, 2020, 4:31 PM

In the past four days more damage has been done to Minnesota than in its entire history. Additionally, several hundred students in poverty were unable to be fed multiple daily meals. Fires went untended.And the property damage estimates are insanely high. Anybody OK with that scenario?

Did any of you hear lefty congressmen, or Obama, call out the looters? Neither did I. But Obama, when Ferguson was burning, called the looters THUGS that would be prosecuted. Oh wait, he's busy honoring graduates on TV!! My bad.

YCMTSU

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Some facts for the riot-loving, anti-TRUMPERS....

May 30, 2020, 5:12 PM

As to be expected, Lindsey Graham and Joe Biden not in tune with what’s going on. Joe gonna “root out systemic racism”. Lindsey gonna hold committee meetings to find a “better way forward”. What the heck does that mean?Just dog and pony. What needs to happen is the agitators from out of state need to be locked up and do some time with Bubba to think before fomenting violence again. Bunch of people are racist and that isn’t going to change. And painting all policemen with a broad brush won’t help either. Root out the bad apples and put them behind bars with anarchists.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 30, 2020, 5:19 PM

Agree with much of what you say..but Lindsey Graham is just the guy to expose and clean up the mess that the Obama administration left. I assume you would like to see that happen? It would be a grave mistake to let that behavior go unpunished...it would damage this country significantly to just let it go, right? Crimes and unethical behavior were widespread.

Message was edited by: MiuraTiger®

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 30, 2020, 5:35 PM

I understand what they have to do.If something would come of it, that would be new and different. Don’t get me wrong, I’m voting for Graham. Nothing could be worse for the country than to see the mob rule in Senate as we now see in the House.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I believed in pre-Trump Lindsey.

May 30, 2020, 6:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Some facts for the riot-loving, anti-TRUMPERS.... ]

Watch the pair of ##### he tries to grow speaking up after the state primary once the threat of Widdle Twumpy's tweets become moot. What a waste of an office for our fine state.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Biden is such a hypocrite and has no shame

May 30, 2020, 5:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Some facts for the riot-loving, anti-TRUMPERS.... ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Biden is such a hypocrite and has no shame

May 30, 2020, 5:43 PM

Biden is running for president. He is on weak ground with black people after the "you ain't black" gaffe. No chance he is going to say anything risky at the moment.

May 30, 2020, 6:25 PM

My fervent wish is that Joe is the nominee. Trump will destroy him. Can't you just see the debates? Scary. Who do you favor as nominee and VP?

May 30, 2020, 6:30 PM

I don't trust Biden in the debates, but Trump isn't a strong debater, so who knows. Trump's BS won't work as well after 4 years in office. As far as VP, out of the people who had a chance I would take Klobuchar. She is done though it seems now. He is going with a woman. He will probably go black woman now though. I dont know them well. Val Demmings seems like a class act. She was a police chief of Orlando too.

May 30, 2020, 7:58 PM

Biden will get some sound political advice from his handlers, who I think have a pretty durn good idea of what Biden can and cannot do...and unlike Trump he'll probably heed that advice, which will be: Biden doesn't have to win the debates. There's not likely going to be any "winners" in these debates anyhow; Trump v. Biden isn't exactly Ali-Frazier, if you follow...these are not a pair of great orators. This isn't going to be the Forum at old Athens.

Biden just has to not lose it. All he has to do is maintain his focus, not ramble (too badly!), not get confused or incoherent, and be solid, generic, and minimalistic in his responses.

He does that, he glides through. Because Trump is trying to portray Biden as a doddering old incompetent well into his dotage, and while Biden doesn't have to look wonderful, the nice part about debating Trump is, Trump's the one carrying the nearly-55% strong disapproval rate; all Biden has to do is look upright and vertical and minimally responsive and that'll likely be plenty good enough.

It's on Trump to move the needle in his own favor. He's the incumbent. The election is ultimately a referendum on his leadership now.

Biden has to just not step on a rake.

Of course, we've seen Biden step on plenty of rakes before, and I think it's probably the secret nightmare of every DNC delegate that Biden will indeed do just that before he hits the finish line...so, hey. I guess that's why we watch, right?

Replies: 9
| visibility 402
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic