Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It just seemed fate was on UVA's side
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,166

It just seemed fate was on UVA's side

Apr 9, 2019, 8:55 AM

They were down in the first round and came back. Handled Oklahoma and had tough win against Oregon. Then miraculous shot to force overtime in Purdue game where they were down 3 with 5 seconds left, they make a free throw and miss the second on purpose only for the ball to get swatted all the way down to the other side of the court where they then throw the ball back accross court to make the tying shot. Then they have the last second win against Auburn. Finally last night, down 3, they hit a 3 with 12 seconds left to send game to overtime. Everytime they needed a play they got it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It just seemed fate was on UVA's side

Apr 9, 2019, 9:09 AM

Maybe Fate was on their side. Sometimes it happens. I think Fate was on our side in Dabo's first National Championship win against Bama. Can't say that about the 2nd championship because of the domination factor.
Either team last night could have won that game, but Va., like Clemson, earned it the hard way.

Some call it "fate", but personally I don't beleive in it!

Apr 9, 2019, 11:23 AM

But maybe, just maybe it was meant to happen for bigger reasons than a temporary basketball championship. Don't forget the setup from last year!

Just sayin!!!

Draw your own conclusions, I have mine! So awesome when He SHOWS UP!

Go Tigers!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Some call it "fate", but personally I don't beleive in it!

Apr 9, 2019, 11:56 AM

Why would God, who is supposed to be fair, favor one team over another? The only argument to that logical fallacy is an idealistic argument. Idealism is irrefutable and therefore should entertain no debate.

God is amazing and good, but perhaps he doesn’t care about sports. It’s a nice thought to think he’s staring down from the heavens and granting us power and wisdom to achieve victory in sports. Most likely he’s not.

The door is open for a debate based not on facts but mere conjecture and idealism....

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,166
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic