Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Some Fool Threatens Upstate School
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Some Fool Threatens Upstate School

Dec 18, 2018, 2:43 PM

https://www.wyff4.com/article/carolina-high-school-on-lockdown-due-to-reported-threat-school-district-says/25618255

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Some Fool Threatens Upstate School

Dec 18, 2018, 2:49 PM

when they find them they will go away for a long while. the idiots

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 18, 2018, 2:51 PM

I beg to differ. It's probably a kid. He'll get probation and 45 days suspension from school

Dec 18, 2018, 2:57 PM

A kid trying to avoid a test today?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Dec 18, 2018, 3:52 PM

I was born about a mile from Carolina High School, just down the road from the intersection of 81/White Horse Rd. I attended Welcome Elementary (where my mom taught) and then Tanglewood Middle for 6th grade. In the 6th grade, I was choked unconscious by a group of kids on a school bus on the way home. My parents questioned me about it when I got home (had a huge bruise across my neck, so I couldn't hide it). I told my parents what happened and my mom went to Tanglewood to speak to Mr. Gardner, the principal at the time. The principal asked who did it and not knowing the kids, all I knew was that it was a group of black kids a couple years older. The principal immediately asked "why are you trying to make this a racial thing? what does color have to do with it?"

My mom was not a great parent - overall, she was actually a pretty 5hitty mom. But that day, she lost it - she taught at Welcome, the feeder school to Tanglewood (and Carolina), so she knew all those teachers and administrators. She yanked us from the school and we almost immediately moved across the river to Powdersville - as rough as I had it, she didn't want my little sisters going through those schools. I immediately fell in at Powdersville Middle and Wren, and my sisters did pretty well as well. All of my Greenville friends that stayed and went through Carolina either ended up dropping out, getting expelled, pregnant, dead or stabbed (what happened to my best friend).

Sorry for the long story - anyway, unless there has been some dramatic changes in the 15 years since I moved away, that place is a 5hithole and should be shut down. If it was leveled in an explosion, it'd honestly probably be for the better.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic