Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,254

Why?

Jun 7, 2020, 12:41 PM

Why is all this Dabo and racism talk coming from a few players that hot kicked off the team for good reasons or were players most people never heard of or didn't even know was on the team. If this was such a big issue or even real, then why didn't it get blasted years ago when it happened. Sounds like just opportunist to me. SMDH!!! Kanyon Tuttle has Alot to say to the media but failed to mention that Dabo bent over backwards to extend help to him after he kicked him off the team for Tuttle's own bad attitude actions . Most coaches would have slammed the door in his face on the way out. Conveniently he leaves that out and misquoted the whole situation that he nothing to do with him . Just SMDH!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Some (actually millions) of people are wanting this Nation to fail so to get what they want.

Jun 7, 2020, 1:41 PM

Don’t you get it!

To them..

Capitalism is bad.

Not working & free $ is good.

GOD is bad or non-existent.

Unborn have no rights; Mothers do.

Right wingers are worse than Left wingers.

yada, yada, yada!

Oh, remember which President said: They cling to their Bibles & Guns?

And, the candidate for Prez who said: They all are Deplorables.

Saying, if you really listen to a person or a candidate for public office you can get a good feel what’s going on in their mind & what their end game is.

Lastly, listen to what a common man like Dabo says each breath and see the difference..but he’s being taken down by that group I’m referencing.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Some (actually millions) of people are wanting this Nation to fail so to get what they want.

Jun 7, 2020, 2:46 PM

Well said.

Re: Why?

Jun 7, 2020, 3:00 PM

An unrepentant cry baby.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,254
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic