Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I just looked at the USUC schedule again, and
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,105

I just looked at the USUC schedule again, and

Sep 9, 2018, 10:46 AM

it does not look good for them going forward. They might lose as many as EIGHT GAMES.

I an easily see them going 5-7 or 6-6. I doubt they win more than 6 games though. 7 wins will be amazing for them, and should get the THUMB twice this year.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sold their soul for the kid Bentley...

Sep 9, 2018, 11:04 AM

Hired his dad to get him. Put his dad in at RB coach and now they have no running game.

Guess they didn't learn that lesson with Spurrier.

Re: Sold their soul for the kid Bentley...

Sep 9, 2018, 11:10 AM

Saying they have "no" running game is actually being generous. It's hard to understand how completely inept they are in the ground game. Bentely has been hyped by the media and SC fanbase since his first snaps vs. UMASS two years ago.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I just looked at the USUC schedule again, and

Sep 9, 2018, 11:13 AM

Their schedule is pretty easy but they won 3-4 games last year with pure luck. If the ball bounces the other way it will almost perfectly match what happened in Florida with a lucky year 2 and crash back down to reality year 3.

UGA is WAY better than almost every they play so they will have a shot in a few games but I bet this will kill their fan and player confidence. They were WAYYYYYY too hyped preseason and that might turn out to hurt them quite a bit. Those Dawgs crushed those dreams HARD.

If that Cali QB is't worth a #### they are gonna suck HARD when Bentley is gone. If the best they have on the roster is mediocre Bentley the next guy must be terrible.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,105
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic