Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So you're telling me there's 16 people and counting
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 41
| visibility 1

So you're telling me there's 16 people and counting

Oct 28, 2017, 11:54 AM

That's disappointed in Nuk for doing what he did, which is totally ridiculous no matter what NFL players do rather it's peaceful kneeling or not showing up for practice after the owner said something he felt was offensive. Maybe not offensive to many of you but it was to Nuk, and others...

Can someone tell whats the difference between Cam Newton and Jemele Hill comments that got many of you angry and riled up AND called for jobs. But Don McNair comments doesn't bother you ???

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So you're telling me there's 16 people and counting

Oct 28, 2017, 11:56 AM

the comment he got fired up about wasn't worth it. It's a saying, I have used it myself. It's kind of sad that people have this type of reaction to things nowadays.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2017, 12:29 PM

And it's kind of sad People get angry about comments from Cam Newton and Jemele Hill... See where I'm going ?? Maybe not offensive to you , but it was to Nuk...

Oct 28, 2017, 1:07 PM

Let me help.

McNair uses a common phrase in a possibly shortsighted way.

Proper reaction. "I'm disappointed that he would that he would make a potentially insensitive comment. This offended me. I would appreciate an apology and retraction"

Improper reaction is this overreacting witch hunt/victim role playing. It's like people that claim they've been raped by unwanted eye contact.

Pretty much the same for Cam's situation.

J. Hill is off the chain though. She has a history of partisan baiting comments. She called half the country white supremacists. She wants you to think she hates you. Because she does.

let me help you since you don't have the IQ to realize how bone headed it was..

Oct 28, 2017, 1:40 PM

The protest was started over police brutality. So using that phrase is extremely moronic considering the issue the players have is with the justice system. Maybe a common phrase, but anybody with the least bit of decency would know that that phrase is an inappropriate comment for this issue.

Re: let me help you since you don't have the IQ to realize how bone headed it was..

Oct 28, 2017, 1:55 PM

I bet you get tons of converts to your ideology by leading off with assumptions that one has to have abnormally low IQ to understand its merits.

I'll try to kept it to one sentence.

Threatening or posturing like you're offended or will quit over an 80 year old's apt, if inappropriate, use of a common colloquialism is trait of an imbecile or a child not that of a professional.

Oct 28, 2017, 11:57 AM

It was just a stupid utterance by McNair. I'm not sure why Nuk gets singled out when they said a number of others left too.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you guys figure out who should be fired

Oct 28, 2017, 11:57 AM

then it is time to dust off the fax machines, anyone have the number for the Texan's front office?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: you guys figure out who should be fired

Oct 28, 2017, 12:28 PM

832-667-2002 might be a good place to start?

http://www.houstontexans.com/about-us/contact-us.html

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yes,

Oct 28, 2017, 12:36 PM

somebody should warn them poor folks

goodness, i hope they used recycled copy paper...

Oct 28, 2017, 12:40 PM

save the trees!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

there is no telling

Oct 28, 2017, 12:49 PM

when you are`dealing with a mob of angry tnetters.

they're not really sirius or the Depot was short on hayforks***

Oct 28, 2017, 12:51 PM

Re: they're not really sirius or the Depot was short on hayforks***

Oct 28, 2017, 12:55 PM

you under estimate their logistical superiority moving goods around in dem orange trucks. hay forks are in high demand this time of year and in ample supply.

maybe, but if you're truly trying to make a point...

Oct 28, 2017, 1:08 PM

it's best to captivate your audience.

everyone knows the insurrection comes before the harvest,

Oct 28, 2017, 1:26 PM

I am saying those boys with the orange vests came prepared this time.

I'm with you, no homers, but if we're going to make money...

Oct 28, 2017, 1:58 PM

you know cause 'Murica, then let's not advertise The Big Insurrection without hayforks, because hayforks sell.

I mean, at least one of the dudes in your pig has a coleman, not that colemans aren't nice because they are, but he seems more lost than pissed.

Anyways, as hayforks go, I've heard good things about Ames, not necessarily Iowa.

Oct 28, 2017, 12:01 PM

No denying it was a poor choice of words.

Oct 28, 2017, 12:03 PM

I'm 100% against the kneeling bs, but I don't blame Nuk one bit in this one. I would find that offensive as well, and knowing how much work he puts in for that team, how much money he makes them and putting his body on the line every single week for them, I'd be pi55ed also. Regardless of how McNair meant it, that wasn't good.

Personally, I wish mods would take down this, as well as the other thread relating to this matter. Not a good look for anyone, and I'd rather not have Clemson, our football teams or our fans associated with it. Just never j ow who reads this stuff...

*just never know who reads this stuff***

Oct 28, 2017, 12:04 PM

call me when he quits accepting checks

Oct 28, 2017, 12:07 PM

from that "big bad mean racist" owner

The actual saying is, "The Inmates are running the ASYLUM"

Oct 28, 2017, 12:12 PM

... not "The prison".

Not sure that would have made it any better, but at least it probably wouldn't have been construed as racist or whatever.

Either way, it's just a "saying" and sadly just another thing for the chronically offended to take offense to.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I didn't think the NFL suited thin skin folk

Oct 28, 2017, 12:13 PM

but hey, what do i know?

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Oct 28, 2017, 12:18 PM

The difference is that TigerNetters are fine with white people saying offensive things- that’s when everyone else is being a “snowflake”- but they’re up in arms when black people voice their opinion. Of course, none of them see the double-standard. You have a bunch of ignorant, Trump-loving idiots on here.

Oct 28, 2017, 12:29 PM

AND YOURE #### RIGHT I VOTED FOR TRUMP OVER THAT CRIMINAL KILLARY!!!! Seems you're the ignorant one. Duh. Oh wait, did I just offend you? Not sorry.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2017, 12:33 PM [ in reply to Re: So you're telling me there's 16 people and counting ]

LOL you mad bro

Oct 28, 2017, 12:36 PM

Not your bro, but tired of snowflakes. You one?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2017, 12:38 PM

So you are a DA because I responded to uproar

Oct 28, 2017, 12:53 PM [ in reply to Re: So you're telling me there's 16 people and counting ]

You told the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!! That's exactly how it is on here, I don't care what no one says!! Bunch of right wing, southern Trumpers who's giving McNair a pass, but was down Jemelle Hills neck calling for her job, the same babies who cry about a peaceful kneel but calls Nuk a snowflake...

Nuk is from Central, Sc ... Pickens county!! of course he's gonna feel offended coming from where he's from.

Welcome to the Hillary loving idiots.***

Oct 28, 2017, 4:16 PM [ in reply to Re: So you're telling me there's 16 people and counting ]

I don't care about that. Which one are you?

Oct 28, 2017, 12:18 PM
image.jpg(91.3 K)
image.jpg(31.7 K)

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

4+ out of 5 dermitologists recommend sunscreen at all times

Oct 28, 2017, 12:23 PM

while outside and not just for the thin-skinned.

Re: 4+ out of 5 dermitologists recommend sunscreen at all times

Oct 28, 2017, 12:24 PM

That was terrible.

Re: 4+ out of 5 dermitologists recommend sunscreen at all times

Oct 28, 2017, 12:27 PM

Wow. So much "dumb" in this thread...again. I guess there is a pattern here. Sky is blue. OH CRAP!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT BELIEVE YOU SAID THAT!!!! IM WALKING OUT!!!!!!!

Safety first, it's my good deed for the day and really, the

Oct 28, 2017, 12:33 PM [ in reply to Re: 4+ out of 5 dermitologists recommend sunscreen at all times ]

poop on this board is terrible.

One needs to check their intellect at the door to post here; stupid sharpens stupid and it's hilarious playing down to some, too many, here.

Go tend to the affairs of Furman.***

Oct 28, 2017, 12:52 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Oct 28, 2017, 1:19 PM

Did you get banned as Forever Clemson?

It's called being scared of someone different from you..

Oct 28, 2017, 1:35 PM

Simple as that. The haters are kicking and screaming because they know their time is up and there is a big demographic shift over the next thirty years towards the people they hate.

https://youtu.be/J7GY1Xg6X20

Oct 28, 2017, 1:45 PM

Cam Newton was defended by the majority of people on here if I remember correctly.

Oct 28, 2017, 1:59 PM

Yes, he was.

I had no issue with what Cam said to the woman reporter.

I also had no issue with Hills comments about Trump. But, i can understand her being suspended when she made the boycott remarks.

Oct 28, 2017, 2:06 PM [ in reply to Re: So you're telling me there's 16 people and counting ]

No no no. You can only be someone who is racist or someone who calls people racists. No middle ground where people just live their lives watch sports and die.

Enough of this--RA'd***

Oct 28, 2017, 2:05 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Replies: 41
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic