Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I am sharing a video about the Covid 19 virus from a friend that is not
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 1

I am sharing a video about the Covid 19 virus from a friend that is not

Apr 29, 2020, 2:01 PM

a conspiracy nut. Maybe we should start contacting our local physicians and ask them what’s going on. Are we being duped are we being lied too. I don’t know but it is something we better find out before its to late.

I am sorry this is not football related. I felt it important enough where it would be seen by as many people as possible.

Here is the link to a 5 minute video:

https://youtu.be/KW_2mWBFu1U

Message was edited by: wueagle86®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So your friend, who is not a 'conspiracy nut'

Apr 29, 2020, 2:16 PM

recommended a Youtube channel for you to watch that predominately has video links to Alex Jones shows? Right....

https://bakersfieldnow.com/news/local/acep-and-aaem-condemn-opinions-made-by-accelerated-urgent-care-doctors

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So your friend, who is not a 'conspiracy nut'

Apr 29, 2020, 2:25 PM

User Logo
Nordic
All-Pro [652]
TigerPulse: 76%
So your friend, who is not a 'conspiracy nut'
Posted: Apr 29, 2020 2:16 PM

recommended a Youtube channel for you to watch that predominately has video links to Alex Jones shows? Right....

alex jones had nothing to do with the original video that was taken down. it was just a video of these 2 doctors findings. hey man, if you want to be lead around by your nose ring forever have at it. i would rather our country not turn into venezuala

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 29, 2020, 2:35 PM

DA...check out the other video uploads in the same Youtube channel. Do you know how to use Youtube?

Apr 29, 2020, 2:52 PM [ in reply to Re: So your friend, who is not a 'conspiracy nut' ]

I have a lot of respect for you and all I am suggesting is that we contact our local physicians and heath care workers. I don’t know who this Alex Jones is and I am not being led around by my nose! I think for myself but also like to inform others about events that affect our country and our world. The video my by a bunch of BS. But It has at least make me think. I don’t know of anyone I’m my area who had been confirmed to have the Covid virus.

Yet our economy is being severely affected, people are being sent home from work without pay, we are reaching a point where it may take years to recover,

What harm could it be just do some investigating on your own??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 29, 2020, 3:18 PM [ in reply to Re: So your friend, who is not a 'conspiracy nut' ]

deroberts, My friend is not a Tigernet Member and has never posted on this site. I doubt he even knows Tigernet exist.

Like I said I haves lot of respect for you and follow many of your post and I may not always agree with you. In fact we should be able to share on Tigernet without trying to belittle the other TNetters. All I was trying to do is get me thinking and engaged in something that is causing hardships on so many people.

Please stay safe and healthy including all of your friends and family.

Apr 29, 2020, 3:21 PM

wueagle86®

Posted: Apr 29, 2020 3:18 PM

deroberts, My friend is not a Tigernet Member and has never posted on this site. I doubt he even knows Tigernet exist.

Like I said I haves lot of respect for you and follow many of your post and I may not always agree with you. In fact we should be able to share on Tigernet without trying to belittle the other TNetters. All I was trying to do is get me thinking and engaged in something that is causing hardships on so many people.

Please stay safe and healthy including all of your friends and family.

if you could not tell i am on your side. sorry.

Apr 29, 2020, 5:50 PM

DE is agreeing with you 86. He was referring to Nordi-coot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I am sharing a video about the Covid 19 virus from a friend that is not

Apr 29, 2020, 2:18 PM

Yes...you are being duped and I think you need to find new friends.

Apr 29, 2020, 2:34 PM

I am just saying we should in do some checking of facts ourselves. It would not be the first time our government and politicians have lied to us.

I am not say stop doing what we are currently doing until we have more information. Say what you want but I hope you don’t take everything that comes from the news media and out government as fact.

The reason it makes me think about all of this is because our economy was starting to really take off. We were bringing jobs back to the US from China. China’s economy was on the verge of collapsing and go into a recession or a depression. Then out of no where comes the Covid virus. I don’t trust the Chinese Government at all. Their goal had been to break the US. You can call me anything you want but the video had to make you think!

I hope you and your family are safe and healthy. Hope you have not been impacted by this financially.

Apr 29, 2020, 3:01 PM

Thanks for the kind words and hope the same for you and yours. I basically live my life by the premise that everything that’s comes out of EVERY politician’s mouth is self-serving and half truth at best.

So, I fully expect there are agendas at play on every side of the issue. Unfortunately for us, separating the good from bad intent is not actually that obvious...even for those that are convinced their side is the right one. It will be years (if ever) before we find out the true damage inflicted and true agendas involved.

I check my facts overseas. Iran banned worship at mosques

Apr 29, 2020, 3:53 PM [ in reply to Re: I am sharing a video about the Covid 19 virus from a friend that is not ]

Saudi Arabia locked down Mecca and banned worship at mosques. The Pope celebrated Easter in an empty church in Italy. We've already had the deaths of a bad flu season in the past month or so. There goes the just like the flu scenario.

Then I also read history books. A bad habit from my college days. I get kicks watching history repeat itself, and it's doing it right now in fact. Same scenario has happened before, in 1918. Virus strikes. People freak out. Economy shuts down and tanks. Virus starts to subside because of the shut downs, people think it's ending. People are anxious to get back to work. People start lobbying to end the restrictions. Government relents. People return to work. Disease then roars back a second time (always worse than the first wave), way more people die, everything shuts down, eventually it declines, and people return to work.

This has all happened before, just not in our lifetimes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 29, 2020, 8:32 PM [ in reply to Re: I am sharing a video about the Covid 19 virus from a friend that is not ]

There were also protesters in the streets of Hong Kong before all this covid came about. So they get rid of their communism protests and take out the US economy. Every move Trump makes and every word he says is scrutinized to the nth degree. Its amazing what they can get us to do when we're scared and paranoid. We can't play top golf because we might give granny the kiss of death at Sunday lunch. And we just go along with it like that wasn't always the case.

Apr 29, 2020, 2:22 PM

this video was taken down from you tube because as they said it is full of misinformation. please fill me in on what that information is.

Apr 29, 2020, 2:34 PM

Several follow-ups since their videos began dropping - here is one:
https://calmatters.org/health/2020/04/debunking-bakersfield-doctors-covid-spread-conclusions/

Excerpt:

"In a rare statement late today, the American College of Emergency Physicians and the American Academy of Emergency Medicine declared they “emphatically condemn the recent opinions released by Dr. Daniel Erickson and Dr. Artin Messihi. These reckless and untested musings do not speak for medical societies and are inconsistent with current science and epidemiology regarding COVID-19. As owners of local urgent care clinics, it appears these two individuals are releasing biased, non-peer reviewed data to advance their personal financial interests without regard for the public’s health.”

Apr 29, 2020, 3:02 PM

I will share your information with my friend who is in a high level position with an insurance company so I don’t think he would post it just to be made fun of. I did not post without talking with. I wanted to share some information with my fellow Tigernet friends because I care about
You guys and your families because I know it is having a financial impact on many.

You will just have to form your opinion about me , my friend and the video. And I will do more research from any information I can find.

Either way we must get our economy going again before so many small businesses can’t recover.

I hope everyone is safe and healthy.

Apr 29, 2020, 3:04 PM [ in reply to Re: I am sharing a video about the Covid 19 virus from a friend that is not ]

I will watch it today. Thank you for sharing it with me.

Apr 29, 2020, 3:29 PM

Don’t waste your time. These two doctors have been completely discredited. This is just two doctors that run a local urgent care clinic. Unfortunate that folks are conned by these guys. You’ll never hear anything about these two doctors again after fox stops promoting them.

Apr 29, 2020, 3:49 PM

Thank you Big House for the information, I am not basing the Covid pandemic based on this one video. I just think the more information we share, it might help us to get things going again. This was suppose to be just a piece of information. It was not intended for people to disregard other sources and ignore the safety suggestions. By posting this video I was given valuable information which I was not aware of.

Please stay safe and healthy.

Message was edited by: wueagle86®

Discredited by Who? The Leftists know as YouTube

Apr 29, 2020, 5:31 PM [ in reply to Re: I am sharing a video about the Covid 19 virus from a friend that is not ]

And Mainstream Media. There are way too many Sheep in this Country who are incapable of critical thought.

They proved they were Sheep when they made them go on

Apr 29, 2020, 6:15 PM

Toilet Paper runs.

Re: Discredited by Who? The Leftists know as YouTube

Apr 29, 2020, 8:20 PM [ in reply to Discredited by Who? The Leftists know as YouTube ]

The sheep are following Fox News. Comical but also sad.

LOL , no they haven't, just CENSORED

Apr 29, 2020, 6:14 PM [ in reply to Re: I am sharing a video about the Covid 19 virus from a friend that is not ]

by YT and MSM. If they're that scared,there's something to it.

I’m ready to light these guys up like the rest, but . . .

Apr 29, 2020, 3:58 PM

First of all realize the bias. He owns urgent care business and business is not good. It won’t be better until shelter in place stops. Also, he doesn’t represent an academic institution or any credible medical society.

Now that being said, without the ability to watch the entire video the numbers he is stating is simple math. This doesn’t require a doctor to do it. He is simply taking the number dying by entire populations. You can’t argue with his math. It’s simple, easy, and correct. While every life matters, the death rate is much lower than what it “feels like” we are responding to. I think we have done the right thing and the numbers would be worse if we hadn’t. But I also believe it’s time to responsibly open back up society—unfortunately responsibly is debatable. And for those who worship medical societies as inherently correct . . . Be careful. They have political and economical motives as well. As always, I think the truth is somewhere between the extremes of doing what we are doing now for 18 months or longer or going back to life as normal on May 4th. My two cents and I don’t represent anybody but me.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 29, 2020, 6:02 PM

I feel sorry to some extent for people that have lost (or may never possessed) enough critical thought power to dispel nonsense like this out of hand.

Apr 29, 2020, 6:13 PM

So, dispel it hotshot.

Apr 29, 2020, 6:16 PM

“You serious Clark?” Thx for proving my point.

Apr 29, 2020, 7:45 PM

Crickets

I enjoy critical thinking as well and I like seeing

Apr 29, 2020, 6:34 PM [ in reply to Re: I am sharing a video about the Covid 19 virus from a friend that is not ]

Arguments for what it is that is wrong or that you don’t like rather than to simply dismiss as nonsense. Not defending these guys because I don’t like what they did AND I haven’t seen the entire video. But what was it they said specifically that you thought was nonsense. Just curious.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 29, 2020, 8:25 PM [ in reply to Re: I am sharing a video about the Covid 19 virus from a friend that is not ]

100% agree. Unbelievable how do many people are so gullible. Trump been LHFAO for years.

Apr 29, 2020, 6:32 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0Q4naYOYDw

Jayzus people.***

Apr 29, 2020, 7:51 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 29, 2020, 8:27 PM

I've seen a couple of these and I think mostly they're promoting themselves. Notice that he's comparing death rates of Covid-19 from just 6 weeks to Flu reports whose cover a full year.

Right now, Covid-19, in 6 weeks has killed more people than died in the Vietnam war.

In 6 weeks it's killed 4 times as many who died of H1N1 over a year.

In 6 weeks it's killed more people than died of car wrecks in all of 2019.

In just 6 weeks.

Sure, if you compare the number of troops who died in Vietnam to the total number who served during the duration of the war, in Vietnam, you had a 0.210 % chance of getting killed. So, what?

Those numbers are meaningless. And if hospital beds are empty it's because people are afraid to go get treated, not because they're under any kind of stay at home order. In fact, all hospitals asked patients with non-emergency procedures to stay away.

These guys are just promoting themselves. And the guy on the right has a terrible toupe'.

Apr 29, 2020, 8:31 PM

And, if you go to the guy who made the video's website. Most of his videos are Alex Jones and David Knight talking about "The New World Order". Naaa, I trust those docs about as far as I can throw them.

Apr 29, 2020, 8:34 PM

Unbelievable how so many people are so gullible. Trump, Murdoch and Hannity been laughing all the way to the bank for years.

Seriously folks, DJT and fox have ya’ll 100% conned. U R full blown USDA mutton.

Replies: 34
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic