Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So, when Dabo announces KB as starting QB
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

So, when Dabo announces KB as starting QB

Apr 16, 2018, 9:54 AM

Do we praise him for having the insight to sit the natural talent he has on the bench? - or -
Do we drop bombs on his personal integrity because he picked "da wrong guy"?

This bored is so split that I have no clue wut i'm s'posed to do...HALP!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIGER BALLS.

Re: So, when Dabo announces KB as starting QB

Apr 16, 2018, 9:58 AM

Honestly....

At this point who gives a sh*t...I’m sick of this whole QB controversy crap... No one can form any sort of opinion about anyway on here with out being accused of being “mean” to KB...put a MFer in a wheelchair out there for all I care now. Just do something with these sensitive snatches on here.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Apr 16, 2018, 10:11 AM

Hahaha. Love it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's not nice...***

Apr 16, 2018, 10:12 AM [ in reply to Re: So, when Dabo announces KB as starting QB ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo's goals:

Apr 16, 2018, 10:07 AM

1. Win the first game.
2. Win the division.
3. Win the state.
4. Win the ACC.
5. Win the last game.

He & staff will make the decisions based on which of the fine young mens at each position[and the depth behind them] gives the team the best chance to accomplish those.

Those decisions could change, as we've seen numerous times, as time passes & experience is gained.

There are no lifetime contracts as Coach Swinney has said many times - everything matters.

It amazes me that people will laud Coach Swinney, the program and culture he's built, then question the man's integrity. There is no way this staff betrays the trust given and risk losing the very soul of the team and program they've built.

Not happening.

Avoiding the question with

Apr 16, 2018, 10:13 AM

Logic and reason? Why are you even here?

TIGER BALLS.

I'm here to help and mock bob, but bob's not here...

Apr 16, 2018, 10:16 AM

Good morning TBR! Happy Monday.

Re: I'm here to help and mock bob, but bob's not here...

Apr 16, 2018, 10:29 AM

+1, for helping those less fortunate.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As always

Apr 16, 2018, 10:46 AM [ in reply to I'm here to help and mock bob, but bob's not here... ]

your insight is invaluable.

Is it not Friday yet?

TIGER BALLS.

Re: Dabo's goals:

Apr 16, 2018, 10:13 AM [ in reply to Dabo's goals: ]

Okay, just assume TL "wins" the starter job, who will his back be? There is always a monkey wrench laying around, isn't it!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Haha, always one in the crowd...

Apr 16, 2018, 10:18 AM

sometimes more.

Mornin' aoatt52.

your dilemma is easy

Apr 16, 2018, 10:33 AM

To solve. Support the coaches. Whatever they opt to do is what is best for the Clemson team

Remain ALL IN. (if you are)

Re: your dilemma is easy

Apr 16, 2018, 10:40 AM

Sounds like good advice for you also, being All In. (if you are)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: your dilemma is easy

Apr 16, 2018, 12:55 PM

Been in for forty years!

Re: Haha, always one in the crowd...

Apr 16, 2018, 10:35 AM [ in reply to Haha, always one in the crowd... ]

Top of the day to U perfect :)!!!

That is an excellent exposition...

Apr 16, 2018, 11:08 AM [ in reply to Dabo's goals: ]

which should settle the conflicts of the simple minded.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DABO proved #1 is clearly not true in the 1st game vs Georgia

Apr 16, 2018, 11:54 AM [ in reply to Dabo's goals: ]

When he started Willie Simmons. Every1 ,imcludin Dabo, knew Whitehurst was the better QB but dabo chose loyalty over common sense.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Apr 16, 2018, 1:00 PM

I'm ALLIN with whatever the coaches decide.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic