Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So what I’m hearing now from the board dimbs
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 624

So what I’m hearing now from the board dimbs

Mar 13, 2020, 10:34 AM

Is
1.)That Trump created this Virus to infect China in his grand scheme to take over the world or some chit.

2.)He is insuring that he remains in power by declaring martial law.

3.) It is solely Tumps fault that the COVID-19 virus has been spread so rapidly Due to the lack of testing and solely hasn’t done enough to insure the health of the U.S citizens.

And finally 4.) Trump may be infected himself per SCFBcouch!

Why in the heyll would Trump create a virus through some conspiracy bs, in some ploy to try to take over the world only to become infected with said virus he created?

I think you guys missed your calling.You could have made millions writing movie scripts on the Si Fi channel! Come to think of it, I hear they are starting production of sharknado 7, it might not be too late!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So what I’m hearing now from the board dimbs

Mar 13, 2020, 10:35 AM

Sarcasm I imagine.

Mar 13, 2020, 10:37 AM

I think writing episodes for Sesame Street is more their speed.

Mar 13, 2020, 10:43 AM

I don’t know, Si-Fi puts out some highly imaginative and far fetched materials (stupid)! At least on Sesame Street you can actually learn. Even Mr Snuffleupagus was pretty knowledgeable in letters and numbers.

Mar 13, 2020, 10:40 AM

You left off the one where Trump is pretending to be incompetent to create a panic that will cover up the TP shortage caused by his 5-flushers.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 13, 2020, 10:46 AM

cac2011® said:

You left off the one where Trump is pretending to be incompetent to create a panic that will cover up the TP shortage caused by his 5-flushers.

I left that out intentionally! That is meant to be a subliminal message in the next season of Z-Nation. Tune in to the Si-Fi channel at 10 to reveal Trumps true secret to the TP shortage!

Yeah but that's real.

Mar 13, 2020, 11:04 AM [ in reply to Re: So what I’m hearing now from the board dimbs ]

You can look at Trump when he's walking away and tell he wiped a lot by the way he walks.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, no one is saying that.***

Mar 13, 2020, 11:03 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You believe this is part of NWO strategy to thin the herd

Mar 13, 2020, 11:23 AM

That's some Sci Fi stuff

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You believe this is part of NWO strategy to thin the herd

Mar 13, 2020, 2:53 PM

That's some Sci Fi stuff

They already doing that with Cancer.

Are they using mexican to plow their fields?***

Mar 13, 2020, 2:57 PM

I stand by #4. I think he has it

Mar 13, 2020, 3:00 PM

of course we will never know because HOPEFULLY they don't announce it and HOPEFULLY he doesn't go "I got the virus and I feel fine, so what"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Re: I stand by #4. I think he has it

Mar 13, 2020, 3:12 PM

Uh oh! Trumps late for his emergency address, he must be getting a quick vaccination along with some Halls!

Mar 13, 2020, 3:19 PM

I just got off the phone a little while ago with a buddy who did the opposite, blamed everything on the Democrats. I laughed.

Mar 13, 2020, 3:23 PM

I just got off the phone a little while ago with a buddy who did the opposite, blamed everything on the Democrats. I laughed.

Now that seems more plausible. Dems know that is about the only shot at getting the Whitehouse back.

Mar 13, 2020, 3:44 PM

He was scoffing at all the cancellations. I didn’t bother reminding him most of the people making these decisions are republicans.

Replies: 15
| visibility 624
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic