Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Woupsie - too bad the copy machine was out of toner
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Woupsie - too bad the copy machine was out of toner

Oct 28, 2020, 9:33 PM

Deep state operatives are everywhere. I guess we’ll just have to take Tucker’s word for what was in there.

https://twitter.com/tuckercarlson/status/1321608055549775872?s=21

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Woupsie - too bad the copy machine was out of toner

Oct 28, 2020, 9:36 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2020, 9:39 PM

No! Not the damning documents!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

this is what Fox refers to as a retraction.***

Oct 28, 2020, 9:45 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: this is what Fox refers to as a retraction.***

Oct 28, 2020, 10:02 PM

Roger Ailes is rolling over in his grave right now. The man was a scumbag but he well understood the need for a veneer of journalistic legitimacy and he'd have had Carlson's head for getting caught with his unit dangling this far out for all the world to see.

Who on Earth is running things over in Foxland nowadays? They're headed for National Enquirer status at a wondrous rate.

Oct 28, 2020, 10:19 PM

Ya sure with all the retraction the NYT, CNN, CNBC and Wapo has had to do that is a good one.

Oct 28, 2020, 10:21 PM [ in reply to Re: this is what Fox refers to as a retraction.*** ]

I should apply for a job down at Fox, it is only a matter of time before they have a dedicated 3d graphics department altering their footage for extra effect. Seeing how this falls under entertainment, it seems like the logical next step in cable news journalism.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Case of the Missing & Damning Trove, on Geraldo tonight!***

Oct 28, 2020, 9:45 PM

Oct 28, 2020, 9:51 PM

For shamelessness this puts the stories Jayson Blair or Stephen Glass spun to shame.

So...of course there's somehow no flash drive, and you mentioned, no photocopy...and the smoking-gun evidence of this unspecific Biden family "corruption" that would have exposed the nefarious plot once and for all was plucked right off the Fed-Ex truck by the Liberal Ninja...who then vanished in a puff of smoke.

So the takeaway here, as far as I can tell: the libs just have vastly better burglars than the nincompoops who bungled Watergate for Richard Nixon.

You'll get them next time, Tucker Carlson. Next time. You were obviously so close.

Oct 29, 2020, 10:35 AM

The mythical deep state now somehow extends to private delivery companies.

Oct 28, 2020, 10:00 PM

That's almost as pathetic as "Hunter dropped off laptop and never returned?"

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So they shipped the only copies in the existence of these

Oct 28, 2020, 10:09 PM

Docs via the same carrier who loses your Amazon packages, didn’t think twice about backing them up in any way, didn’t just scan them and send pdf’s electronically,and didn’t use one of the numerous expensive private courier sources at their disposal for such a sensitive package?

There’s no scenario someone shouldn’t be fired for this. If true, for gross incompetence, and if false, for weaving such a weak sauce unbelievable story.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So they shipped the only copies in the existence of these

Oct 28, 2020, 10:13 PM

Let's not forget the part where the envelope had been opened but left behind. You know, as evidence.

Clearly the envelope itself was too heavy to carry too.

If you take the envelope,

Oct 28, 2020, 10:17 PM

The sirens go off when it’s not scanned at the next checkpoint and they seal all the doors and air shafts. If you leave the envelope it buys another 15 or 20 minutes, just enough time to make it to the roof and meet the chopper. These basstards were pros.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Then their mom calls...

Oct 28, 2020, 10:24 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSJdsb1uUYI

Yeah, no...

Oct 29, 2020, 8:00 AM [ in reply to So they shipped the only copies in the existence of these ]

This is what we call roundabout admitting the story isn't authentic. They didn't lose any documents.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Broseph......

Oct 29, 2020, 8:02 AM

Should I have used the sarcasm font or did you switch to a solar powered meter?

Bro Montana...

Oct 29, 2020, 8:04 AM

I haven't had my coffee yet. My gear shift is still stuck in NC_Tiger_ mode.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

On central time here, but if I haven’t had coffee by 8am on

Oct 29, 2020, 8:14 AM

A weekday, it means I’m being held captive somewhere or my car has rolled down an embankment and my leg has been pinned to a tree and I can’t reach my cellphone for help. It’s also likely in those scenarios that I would look like the standard Hollywood “heroin addict going into withdrawal” scene.

Re: On central time here, but if I haven’t had coffee by 8am on

Oct 29, 2020, 8:19 AM

I try to get my country ham biscuit from SeWee Outpost in me first, but sometimes I start messing around on here in between that and coffee.

Re: Bro Montana...

Oct 29, 2020, 8:22 AM [ in reply to Bro Montana... ]

Jim Biden has the docs! :)

Oct 28, 2020, 10:21 PM

It must have been so good twitter removed it.

Oct 29, 2020, 7:59 AM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/We-need-a-show-of-hands-of-all-board-posters-28028945

I know this is a lie when they claim

Oct 29, 2020, 8:33 AM

that Fedex or UPS actually lifted a finger to search for a missing package...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^He's right^^^***

Oct 29, 2020, 8:51 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic