Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So the crotchety old fart 1972 Tiger has been DVing
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

So the crotchety old fart 1972 Tiger has been DVing

Jan 28, 2020, 7:35 PM

literally all of my posts he can find (except the handful of posts that he accidentally up-voted - likely due to his difficulties using a computer at his age) for about 6 weeks now because i made some joke about his lawn (because he was being crotchety in that thread). I've t-mailed to apologize and ask him in a more polite manner to stop but to no avail.

There's literally no point to this post other than to publicly call him out for being an *insert clever insult here* so my apologies in advance for a) wasting everyone else's time, and b) inadvertently offending more of the older generation with my poor computer joke.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

how do you know it's him?***

Jan 28, 2020, 7:36 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m not sure, but I think the op may have been on...

Jan 28, 2020, 8:17 PM

to something...

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Re-So-the-crotchety-old-fart-1972-Tiger-has-been-DVing-26813205

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I hired a PI and charged it to my expense account***

Jan 28, 2020, 8:48 PM [ in reply to how do you know it's him?*** ]

Re: So the crotchety old fart 1972 Tiger has been DVing

Jan 28, 2020, 7:38 PM

There's really nothing else you can do other than challenge him to a jousting match

Jan 28, 2020, 7:55 PM

What is "DVing" and why do you care?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 28, 2020, 8:01 PM

DON'T worry about TD's. You have too many points for one person to lower your 100% rating.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 28, 2020, 8:12 PM

No, you and GWP did not like a post I made and for several days you both criticized and TDed every one of my posts often for no reason. Just thought I’d let you guys know how it felt. As far as I am concerned this chapter is now closed. You can do as you please.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol you think I give a crap about TDs? That’s cute.***

Jan 28, 2020, 8:27 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Grumpy Man has a 88% TD ratio.

Jan 29, 2020, 8:51 AM

Grumpy Man is grumpy.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

I've literally never down-voted a single one of your

Jan 28, 2020, 8:51 PM [ in reply to Re: So the crotchety old fart 1972 Tiger has been DVing ]

posts. If you hover over my pulse you can see I've never down-voted a single post on this site which makes it difficult for me to have downvoted yours.

Com’on CHILDREN! ??

Jan 28, 2020, 8:55 PM

Get a grip.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I've literally never down-voted a single one of your

Jan 29, 2020, 9:02 AM [ in reply to I've literally never down-voted a single one of your ]

How does one hover over a pulse? Serious question.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Put your mouse over the words "Tiger Pulse" under your name

Jan 29, 2020, 9:21 AM

A pop-up will appear with your TU/TD %.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Put your mouse over the words "Tiger Pulse" under your name

Jan 29, 2020, 9:32 AM

I only TD troll posts and apparently the last few weeks has severely pushed my ratio to the grumpy zone, I've got some TUing to do to fix that lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I rarely give anyone a TD, but when I do it's almost always

Jan 29, 2020, 9:47 AM

GWPTiger®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Jan 28, 2020, 9:00 PM

Sounds like y'all need to get put on the agenda for the Gaffney meet-up.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 29, 2020, 8:55 AM

Jesus, some of you guys are just like old women.

Jan 29, 2020, 9:39 AM

Calm down boomers before you break a hip!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfcZnShOA3s

Jan 29, 2020, 9:44 AM

LMAO love the slow mo back handed slap!

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic