Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So, the One of Which We Do Not Speak is out for SEC
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

So, the One of Which We Do Not Speak is out for SEC

Jun 18, 2020, 4:43 PM

Nation ...

https://247sports.com/Article/Paul-Finebaum-out-SEC-Nation-major-changes-Tim-Tebow-Jordan-Rodgers-Laura-Rutledge-148277745/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: So, the One of Which We Do Not Speak is out for SEC

Jun 18, 2020, 4:47 PM

Hopefully ole elephant ears will be gone on a permanent basis from all stations. I know, just wishful thinking.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 18, 2020, 5:52 PM

I'm wishing right along with you but, I hope that he gets so broke that he has to ask Dabo for a hand out. That's wishful thinking, and I would love to see it happen to him!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

More like the Alabama nation***

Jun 18, 2020, 5:27 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Good things happen to good people, so, bad things.......

Jun 18, 2020, 6:07 PM

you'll figure it out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good things happen to good people, so, bad things.......

Jun 18, 2020, 6:23 PM

Doesn't matter. They all sing the same song.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 18, 2020, 7:01 PM

Finebaum will not be part of the team that broadcasts SEC games. He will remain active on ESPN and he will continue to have his daily show on the SEC network.

I think Finebaum likely asked for this change. I don't think he really likes football games. He has talked before about not liking tailgating and about leaving games early. Finebaum is all about celebrity and controversy. Now that he has become a national figure via his work on ESPN, I'd guess he no longer likes having to travel to game sites all over the southeast. How much can you enjoy Columbia, (SC or Mo), Starkville, College Station, Baton Rouge, Knoxville, Auburn, Gainsville, Lexington, Fayetteville, Oxford, Athens so forth unless you're a fan of the teams that play there? I never heard of anyone going on a pleasure trip to visit those town UNLESS you want to see football. Remember Paul doesn't really like football. (I do like Nashville.)

So he's not really gone. He's become the Howard Cosell/Beano Cook of his era. Lots of people love to hate such guys and so being irritable pays well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 18, 2020, 7:48 PM

I agree with you. I'm 99.934% sure he told them he wasn't coming back..or if under contract that he really did not want to return.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 18, 2020, 10:01 PM [ in reply to Re: So, the One of Which We Do Not Speak is out for SEC ]

He is no where near Howard Cosell. Cosell was one of the best of all time. What's his name is a nobody. not really sure why he even gets talked about. I haven't seen him on my tv in years.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic