Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So the FBI has spent all of these resources investigating...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 2,725

So the FBI has spent all of these resources investigating...

Feb 20, 2018, 1:41 PM

college basketball... yet they miss focus on a mass murderer that shoots up a school?

W....T....F

Drain the Swamp!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So the FBI has spent all of these resources investigating...

Feb 20, 2018, 2:54 PM

They didn't miss they just failed to act on numerous complaints about the Florida shooter. This mess in Washington gets worse and worse by the day. I don't care if you like Trump or not, you can't deny the railroading he is receiving in Washington. The Dems and some Rep. are fighting him tooth and nail on any and everything. Its embarrassing that OUR country is turning into the blankhole it has become.

The latest liberal gripe is

Feb 20, 2018, 3:04 PM

he was giving a thumbs up with the Florida first responders. Um, what?

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-thumbs-up-parkland-shooting_us_5a87dbf9e4b00bc49f4439e4

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: The latest liberal gripe is

Feb 20, 2018, 4:09 PM

https://twitter.com/NYDailyNews/status/965763091727339525

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 20, 2018, 4:21 PM

Fake news !

Feb 20, 2018, 4:26 PM

Which part? Or is my meter broken..

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 20, 2018, 4:23 PM [ in reply to Re: The latest liberal gripe is ]

that is not true either.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 20, 2018, 4:29 PM

How so?

Feb 20, 2018, 4:45 PM

because he stayed in this weekend and fired off a twitter storm., well that and would not take anything seriously in the New York Daily news. it is right there with the national inquirer.

Did Michael Moore send you that?***

Feb 20, 2018, 4:26 PM [ in reply to Re: The latest liberal gripe is ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I"ll take the TD as a yes***

Feb 20, 2018, 6:05 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 21, 2018, 5:30 PM [ in reply to Re: The latest liberal gripe is ]

That's not a 'liberal gripe', it's a fact.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 20, 2018, 4:16 PM [ in reply to The latest liberal gripe is ]

You don't find it to be bizarre and tonedeaf behavior?

If only someone in the GOP had stood up and warned us -

Feb 20, 2018, 3:04 PM [ in reply to Re: So the FBI has spent all of these resources investigating... ]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Republicans_who_opposed_the_Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign,_2016

https://www.nytimes.com/video/us/politics/100000004249503/mitt-romneys-full-speech-against-donald-trump.html

Re: If only someone in the GOP had stood up and warned us -

Feb 20, 2018, 3:55 PM

Why doesn't Romney sign his name so that anyone can read it? I was surprised to hear that Trump has come out and endorsed him in his race for the U.S. Senate in Utah, but I'm okay with that. But whoa, I thought Romney was from Mass. I guess if you have millions, you can rig anything. Didn't he run for governor in Mass. a few years back? I imagine if you are rich enough, you can be a legal citizen of more than one state at once. Beyond my pay grade. I guess that he is a decent enough sort, even though he blew an election for president he should have won. Ah well, politics!!

Re: If only someone in the GOP had stood up and warned us -

Feb 21, 2018, 10:49 AM

Idjit he was the governor of mass but I guess he moved back to the mormon state to do more whiminz pushups

Feb 21, 2018, 5:28 PM [ in reply to Re: So the FBI has spent all of these resources investigating... ]

TigerAidan said:

They didn't miss they just failed to act on numerous complaints about the Florida shooter. This mess in Washington gets worse and worse by the day. I don't care if you like Trump or not, you can't deny the railroading he is receiving in Washington. The Dems and some Rep. are fighting him tooth and nail on any and everything. Its embarrassing that OUR country is turning into the blankhole it has become.

Either that.....or Trump is just an idiot.

Feb 20, 2018, 3:41 PM

You have a point. Trump was lambasted for observing that the FBI "is in shambles." And now we have 17 deaths that can be directly attributed to FBI bungling and or malfeasance. And if anyone imagines that this is a new phenomenon, read a little history regarding J. Edgar Hoover who's FBI was notoriously involved in political blackmail, etc. (the Kennedys, Marilyn Monroe, etc.). The moment that we start to believe that the initials FBI convey either infallibility or utter moral rectitude, we are in deep trouble in this country. These people are human with the same agendas and clay feet that afflict most of humanity. Frankly, at this point in history they scare the hell out of me. And, they are almost certainly reading this email Yeah!

Feb 20, 2018, 3:45 PM

this is why we need a pre crime division, so we can lock people up before they do anything wrong.

I'm actually surprised more people aren't blaming Tom Cruise...

Feb 20, 2018, 4:04 PM

That movie is almost 20 years old, surely he's had plenty of time to work out all the kinks in the system by now?

Feb 20, 2018, 4:05 PM [ in reply to Re: So the FBI has spent all of these resources investigating... ]

Man, you are scaring me even more, but I believe that you absolutely right. I think that we had better wake up in this country. Donald Trump may be somewhat eccentric, but he isn't the problem. And there's a reason that I have a chill running up my spine as I type this. I'm not a fan of Rand Paul, but I'm beginning to believe that he has some legitimate points. Got to go, leaving for the airport, one-way ticket.

Feb 20, 2018, 4:20 PM

people seem to forget that we have rights in this country, even psychotic gun toting maniacs.

Feb 20, 2018, 4:41 PM

It's not an investigation miss it is a lack of laws that would allow the FBI to act. Our laws mostly are designed around after the fact response. Their hands are tied if the person of interest has not acted. Our gun laws are lax because there is no way a kid or anyone else should be buying an assault rifle. Don't lay this at the feet of the FBI it is the fault of the politicians who will not give them the tools they need.

Feb 20, 2018, 4:47 PM

I lay it at the feet of his legal guardians that did not know how many keys they had to the gun safe.

Feb 20, 2018, 5:43 PM

I lay it at their feet for letting him bring the gun into their home. At the very least they should have put it in their own personal safe and made sure he couldn't have gotten in.

Feb 20, 2018, 4:38 PM [ in reply to Re: So the FBI has spent all of these resources investigating... ]

that would shut down the tigernets. We're all just waiting to crack

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I will be screwed I’ve not done anything wrong lots of times. Reckon I can get the tnets

Feb 20, 2018, 5:54 PM [ in reply to Re: So the FBI has spent all of these resources investigating... ]

I’m the big house?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, they did catch some Rooskies posting things online

Feb 21, 2018, 10:58 AM

that hurt their feelings.

Come on here to read about sports and get Fox and Friends.

Feb 21, 2018, 11:10 AM

It's there a board for politics?

It might be worth it for you to donate to Tnet...

Feb 21, 2018, 11:13 AM

so you can delete this stupid post.

Geez

Replies: 29
| visibility 2,725
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic