Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So, the CW and TL breakfast wasn't a "I got your back" thing
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

So, the CW and TL breakfast wasn't a "I got your back" thing

Jan 6, 2019, 2:42 AM

"I was hungry," Wilkins said of his motivation for scheduling the breakfast, "and Trevor had a car."

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/25684899/clemson-trevor-lawrence-rattled-yet-alabama

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think so.

Jan 6, 2019, 6:30 AM

There are plenty of cars in Clemson. Wilkins blew off the question because it was baiting. The guy/lady who asked the question wanted Wilkins to take credit for the teamwork which followed. He wasn't about to put himself out front on the issue. Our players are humble and that's how humble men handle such.

Imo, Wilkins was showing Trevor that the team was behind him and accepted him as their starting quarterback. It was calculated and precise and needed to make Trevor comfortable with the noise which surrounded our team when KB made the 'slap in the face,' comment.

So no, it wasn't about the 'I got your back thing,' it was about 'You are Clemson's quarterback and we all are all in. We all have your back, your front, both your sides and we are all here with one goal.'

'lady,' I added 'lady.'
Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That was where the concept of the Jumbo Package was conceived

Jan 6, 2019, 9:50 AM

Wilkins just wanted to see if TL liked the idea

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So, the CW and TL breakfast wasn't a "I got your back" thing

Jan 6, 2019, 6:48 AM

To be honest, the whole breakfast is really none of our business and you seem to care a little too much about the details

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So, the CW and TL breakfast wasn't a "I got your back" thing

Jan 6, 2019, 6:48 AM

To be honest, the whole breakfast is really none of our business and you seem to care a little too much about the details

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You can say that again. Oh wow, you're way

Jan 6, 2019, 7:16 AM

ahead of me. My bad.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I actually prefer the “I was hungry” answer.

Jan 6, 2019, 7:47 AM [ in reply to Re: So, the CW and TL breakfast wasn't a "I got your back" thing ]

Just thought it was funny and thought others would too. Didn’t know the “I’m going to tell you something about you that you don’t know” crowd would be up this morning.

Guess that’s sunrise service tigers for you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I actually prefer the “I was hungry”

Jan 6, 2019, 8:41 AM

We can’t help it Owensb.... dhood got us all riled up, edgy and testy on tnet!

lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Just CW telling a joke because he is tired of answering the

Jan 6, 2019, 7:19 AM

Question.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I couldn’t get past the “route of Ga Tech”

Jan 6, 2019, 8:58 AM

I guess the editors were part of the mass ESPN layoffs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic