Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So let me see if I understand this correctly, BC is so inept
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

So let me see if I understand this correctly, BC is so inept

Nov 7, 2018, 3:04 PM

that they are opening up a single parking garage from 7am to 1pm for people to attend College Gameday, and then everybody has to be out by 1pm? Then tailgating lots are closed until 4pm, which is actually an hour earlier than their lots would normally open? Only 4 hours to tailgate before a night game and that's with an extra bonus hour!

That is so unbelievably stupid, I can't believe those clowns are in the ACC. Thanks Swoffie!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

That's not even the half of it...

Nov 7, 2018, 3:14 PM

When the game ends, a 60 minute time clock on the side of that same parking garage starts ticking down.

Anyone still there when the clock hits 00:00 gets ticketed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: So let me see if I understand this correctly, BC is so inept

Nov 7, 2018, 3:21 PM

They are above the Mason Dixon line, Do not drink sweet tea or eat grits.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 7, 2018, 3:34 PM

Well, that’s just ridiculous, I guess next your gonna tell me they think barbecue is made with chicken and a tomato based sauce?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Kinda like those freaks from TAMU who think

Nov 7, 2018, 3:50 PM

BBQ is some sort of beef product with a ketchup-based sauce on it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Nov 7, 2018, 5:18 PM [ in reply to Re: So let me see if I understand this correctly, BC is so inept ]

That's as ridiculous as tomatoes in clam chowder.

What is clam chowder?

Nov 7, 2018, 5:25 PM

Something to do with coeds I assume?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What is clam chowder?

Nov 7, 2018, 5:29 PM

It does if you like tomatoes in your coeds.

Hatteras Clam Chowder

Nov 7, 2018, 6:08 PM [ in reply to Re: So let me see if I understand this correctly, BC is so inept ]

Clear broth, no milk, no maters. Good stuff!

No surprise. This is how they eat hotdogs.

Nov 7, 2018, 3:24 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Correct

Nov 7, 2018, 3:26 PM

This is deliberate and designed to keep away as many visiting fans as possible. Unfortunately this goes completely over the head of Clemson fans.

Pretty sure the crime, stank and rude population

Nov 7, 2018, 3:28 PM

does a better job to keep visitors away.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Pretty sure the crime, stank and the rude population

Nov 7, 2018, 3:30 PM

If it keeps you away I'm okay with it.

Exhibit A

Nov 7, 2018, 3:32 PM

Re: Pretty sure the crime, stank and the rude population

Nov 7, 2018, 3:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Pretty sure the crime, stank and the rude population ]

This guy does not like sweet tea or grits.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like both.***

Nov 7, 2018, 5:16 PM

Apparently it keeps your own fans away too.

Nov 7, 2018, 3:32 PM [ in reply to Correct ]

Re: Correct

Nov 7, 2018, 3:39 PM [ in reply to Correct ]

Ohhhh, it’s not over our heads, it’s a southern manners thing. We historically treat simpletons with dignity.

We don't.***