Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So let me get this straight......
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

So let me get this straight......

Feb 7, 2018, 12:37 PM

......Kirby Smart is a WAY better recruiter than Richt even after only 2 seasons at Georgia? I am sorry, I hate when people throw around schools are paying players because most of the time its asinine but there is seriously something not right about what they are doing. First Georgia hasn't been good enough to stack elite talent on top of elite talent because one usually elite talent don't want to have to sit and wait. I just find Georgia's meteoric rise in recruiting very very troubling and head scratching. I don't know maybe I am just jealous and off base with this but I find it odd. Even Texas but I can under stand Texas more because they can get all their guys in state but Georgia is pulling top guys from across the country and Athens isn't that much better than ever where else. I can see a 30 for 30 about this already, The Dawgpound Expre$$.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So let me get this straight......

Feb 7, 2018, 12:47 PM

If what you are saying is true, then Kirby Not So Smart.

Feb 7, 2018, 12:49 PM

Something is strange about the intensity in which players have committed to them this cycle.
All the interviews I saw on ESPN with their commits seemed strange too. When you saw Mario's
interview, him and his family obviously loved Clemson. All of Georgia's commits seemed like
they were so nonchalant. Very interesting… especially the flip of Quay Walker from Bama… who
just beat them in the Natty.

Feb 7, 2018, 12:50 PM

a TU just to get you off of 666. remember Miss St.? If something is going on, it'll come out in the wash.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 7, 2018, 12:55 PM

I hate UGAy as much as anyone esp with in-laws living near Athens but they have been pretty strong year in and out in the recruiting rankings. That was the knock on Richt, great classes but no titles. According to this article from July 2017 Rivals has them as Top 5 over a 5 year span. I'm pretty sure Smart was a good recruiter at Bama as well.

https://n.rivals.com/news/rivals-top-50-recruiting-teams-of-the-past-five-years

We'll still keep getting great recruits out of GA & the rest of the country. GO TIGERS!

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic