Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So is Dexter’s appeal pointless now?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,637

So is Dexter’s appeal pointless now?

Jan 3, 2019, 11:23 PM

Or does he plan on ending his college career on a positive note? Dexter’s coming back!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So is Dexter’s appeal pointless now?

Jan 4, 2019, 12:02 AM

Are the 3 players from Alabama kicked out for good? Same timing as our guys but Alabama is not releasing their NCAA violations from Dec. 25

No he wants his name cleared

Jan 4, 2019, 12:31 AM

Moot point for playing next year but I'm sure he wants an appeal to state he did not knowingly take any banned substance. Also helps with future records and accolades

Jan 4, 2019, 3:01 AM

It certainly would be amazing for us if Dex decided to come back, but I think at this point even if his appeal fully clears his status there's zero chance of him coming back now where there was a miniscule chance before (with him saying no one knows would he will do but him etc).

Because seriously, if you were him, would you come back to the collegiate level when the NCAA treated you so poory and dragged you through the mud? It's not even about Clemson at this point, sadly. We all know he has much love for Clemson, but he literally can't risk coming back after what the NCAA has already done to him. Too much risk to ruin his future even more so.

Jan 4, 2019, 4:54 AM

You do know that his suspension also includes having to sit out all of next year.
So it is pointless in that he probably declares for the Draft.

Jan 4, 2019, 5:54 AM

At this point he needs the appeal to help clear his reputation for the draft. Otherwise that’s all he will be asked about by NFL teams. However the NFL should have good understanding what trace amounts likely indicate, so even without the appeal I don’t expect him to drop too far based on this issue alone.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,637
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic