Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bottom line on Tom Brady is...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 2,765

Bottom line on Tom Brady is...

May 8, 2015, 11:39 AM

if he was totally not guilty of any wrongdoing in the football "deflate" issue he would have said so in Mass. last evening in front of the soldout gathering there amongst all of his fans and the national media as well.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just another non-issue

May 8, 2015, 11:44 AM

Being inflated by the national media.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yep, most overblown thing I've seen in a very long time***

May 8, 2015, 11:55 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well it's only been a week since the "fight of the century"***

May 8, 2015, 12:06 PM

Honestly, I can't wait until some fund manager

May 8, 2015, 1:05 PM [ in reply to Just another non-issue ]

empties your retirement on some shady, purely speculative deal that has no realistic chance of ever paying off, except of course on the downside of a put option to him and his cronies;

then maybe you'll actually learn to appreciate 'integrity', and the need for it in our sports as well as our general lives.

If it wasn't an edge that Brady needed, and would ultimately have an impact on the game to his benefit, then why did he take the risk of doing it or being involved in it?

smfh. people are literally ignorant these days.

Re: Honestly, I can't wait until some fund manager***

May 8, 2015, 1:13 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DT7bX-B1Mg

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Honestly, I can't wait until some fund manager

May 8, 2015, 1:15 PM [ in reply to Honestly, I can't wait until some fund manager ]

Link to proof that he was involved?

Speaking of integrity....Wishing that someone loses all of their money is a great show of it....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

So you suggest that money wasn't lost on the Super Bowl by

May 8, 2015, 2:20 PM

people who expected a fair bet?

you are a Class A, all-time, retire the number, idiot, Anon.....

My point, obviously, was simply that you reap what you sow - and

since I clearly wasn't the first to offer that advice, there must be something to it whether you've found it or not.

Re: So you suggest that money wasn't lost on the Super Bowl by

May 8, 2015, 2:27 PM

link to the proof that tom brady was involved? I'm waiting.

Keep talking in circles and deflecting....

You're a ##### that can't back up the BS you put on here.

LOL, you wish ill will on someone while talking about integrity....It's obvious you don't have any.

Also, what does betting on the super bowl have to do with "deflategate"???

Lastly, do you honestly believe the deflated balls led to the pats winning against the colts? If you do, you're a bigger idiot than I first thought, which I guess is possible.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

So if you got caught cheating on a test in school, but..

May 8, 2015, 4:40 PM

answered the question wrong anyway, you should not be penalized? Right, I got it!

Re: So if you got caught cheating on a test in school, but..

May 8, 2015, 5:59 PM

Where did I say that? Also, there aren't 11 other guys taking my test with me.

Also, I've yet to see 100% proof that they cheated....

May 8, 2015, 6:44 PM

The Wells report is worded too vaguely to say that Tom Brady outright cheated. It's worded so vaguely because they don't have solid proof. What they do have is a lot of circumstantial evidence that paints both the organization and Brady poorly. I am not a Pats or Brady fan but these are the facts as they stand. Do I think it happened? Yes.
I also agree that he should have denied involvement if he had nothing to hide instead of ducking the questions. Undoubtedly there was enough circumstantial evidence to suspend Brady. I read earlier that the NFL is suspending him and the length of the suspension will be announced next week. Also it was stated that other teams in the league had been trying to help catch the Pats because, this is the actual quote from the article, "The Patriots cheat worse than any team in the league."
No matter what, both Spygate and now Deflategate will forever be a black mark on the legacy of New England, Coach B, and Brady.

May 8, 2015, 6:50 PM

I'm not a patriots or brady fan, but I don't agree with suspending anyone without absolute proof. Like you said, it was worded so vaguely because they can't say with any certainty that he did or did not play a role in it.

May 8, 2015, 6:52 PM

The one thing I think most people would agree on is Brady has not helped himself out with his actions recently.

May 8, 2015, 8:02 PM

Anon, your posts about absolute "proof" are silly. People spend half of their life in jail on circumstantial evidence.

May 8, 2015, 8:04 PM

has he been put in front of a jury with a defense?

So now you're saying they cheated in the Super Bowl

May 8, 2015, 2:28 PM [ in reply to So you suggest that money wasn't lost on the Super Bowl by ]

this year? Deflategate didn't change the outcome of the Pats/Colts game at all

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: So now you're saying they cheated in the Super Bowl

May 8, 2015, 2:58 PM

Rules are the rules for all of the teams - He cheated - He is an idiot - Only did it because he is with the New England Patriots and knew he could get away from it - Don't worry though, owner Kraft is best friends with the Commish - All Brady and the Patriots will get in the end is a slap on the wrists....

May 8, 2015, 2:59 PM

I'll ask you as well....link to proof that Brady was involved?

May 8, 2015, 3:03 PM

I did not say anything of the sort...They cheated in the AFC Championship game at the very least....
Just how many prior games to that we do not know.....I am sure that all balls in the Super Bowl were monitored very closely and legal...

May 8, 2015, 3:06 PM

I was replying to your post. you said and I quote "He cheated - He is an idiot - Only did it because he is with the New England Patriots and knew he could get away from it"

Link to PROOF that he cheated?

May 8, 2015, 3:06 PM [ in reply to Re: So now you're saying they cheated in the Super Bowl ]

As I have already stated, he gave you proof by not unequivacably stating that he did not do anything wrong when if he truly had not he could have stated that before his fans and the national media last night - and He Did Not!

May 8, 2015, 3:08 PM

LOL, him not saying anything is proof?

You might want to look proof up in the dictionary.

Your opinion is NEVER proof of anything.

May 8, 2015, 3:09 PM [ in reply to Re: So now you're saying they cheated in the Super Bowl ]

"proof"...

I dont think you know what that word means.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

May 8, 2015, 3:06 PM [ in reply to So now you're saying they cheated in the Super Bowl ]

they cheated to get to the Super Bowl and should have not been allowed to play in that game!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Absolutely not. The Super Bowl was 1 week after

May 10, 2015, 8:09 AM [ in reply to So you suggest that money wasn't lost on the Super Bowl by ]

the height of the deflate gate saga, and i believe you are sadly mistaken if you think the Patriots managed to sneak deflated balls out there AGAIN. Everyone would've been looking for it. The only issue for people betting on the game would've been how to evaluate the Patriots having to play the SB with a legal football. Would it matter at all? Should the Patriots be given a point or two to adjust?

Also, it's my opinion that nobody lost any money betting on Patriots games due to this. People make bets based on visual and statistical evidence gathered over the course of the season (and longer), and every indication points to Brady using these deflated footballs for quite some time. Therefore, everyone betting for or against the Patriots were doing so on the same team - the deflated football Patriots - so betting would have consistent. What would have been a problem for gamblers is the Pats doing it some weeks and not others - assuming of course that it actually provided a significant advantage.

And I'm not defending the Patriots at all, i just think your post was ridiculous, not to mention tasteless.

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE!!!!!!!!***

May 10, 2015, 2:17 AM [ in reply to Just another non-issue ]

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can't believe I got thumbs down for this.

May 14, 2015, 10:57 AM [ in reply to Just another non-issue ]

I was making a joke. Inflated by media. Gosh people. Really. Now, I am going to be called a coot because I made a Brady joke.

Re: Just another non-issue

May 14, 2015, 12:48 PM [ in reply to Just another non-issue ]

sure is! the Patriots should not have been allowed to play in the Super Bowl!NFL WIMPED OUT

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If it didn't provide an advantage... then why did he do it?

May 8, 2015, 4:37 PM

Cheating plain and simple, even if every other quarterback in the league does it - the Armstrong defense! If he didm;t know it was wrong, why did he lie about it?

Re: If it didn't provide an advantage... then why did he do it?

May 8, 2015, 6:56 PM

Tom Brady - He's not the upright squeaky clean guy everyone thinks he is, is he!!!!

Re: If it didn't provide an advantage... then why did he do it?

May 9, 2015, 7:25 AM [ in reply to If it didn't provide an advantage... then why did he do it? ]

When did he lie about it? New has neither admitted nor denied any involvement in it.
I heard yesterday that the kicker may be involved in the decision to deflate the balls. That
makes much more sense to me than the QB doing it. How many times have you seen a kicker
squeeze the ball before he tees it up. Perhaps Brady's involvement was knowing about it, but
not instigating it.

How many footballs has Brady gripped in his career? I'd

May 10, 2015, 8:20 AM

venture the no. of times is in the millions... Playing stupid IS STUPID!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

W H O ? ? ? ? ?***

May 9, 2015, 7:55 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: Bottom line on Tom Brady is...

May 14, 2015, 11:06 AM

that he is a good to great QB that will be in the HOF. As far as the rest? Who the F cares?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 34
| visibility 2,765
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic