Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So help me get this straight..TLaw has
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

So help me get this straight..TLaw has

Sep 26, 2018, 10:29 AM

Essentially caused 3 QBs to leave the program with his talent. Z Cooper and Hunter Johnson saw the writing on the wall and left before attempting to compete. Kelly B gets beat for the starting job and decided to leave....man I hope TLaw exceeds all expectations because he has cost us depth with his magnificent hair and cannon of an arm

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So help me get this straight..TLaw has

Sep 26, 2018, 10:31 AM

Don't forget Tucker Israel. That's four.

Sep 26, 2018, 10:34 AM

Dang it.... that’s right.... Dude, he better live up to all the hype and the Oline better block with their lives

Don't think you have to worry about meeting

Sep 26, 2018, 10:51 AM

expectations. Done that. Will continue to do that.

What you DO need to worry about is his health. We need him to remain healthy throughout a long campaign.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

He’s going to have to be the man of steel.***

Sep 26, 2018, 10:33 AM

null

Message was edited by: NorthwestPurple®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TL didn’t cost us anything though. They saw a threat and wanted less competition.

Try not to forget about Chase Brice. Have you seen him play? He ain't that bad. In fact, I think he's pretty darn good. And I mean no disrespect towards KB2, but I would have played CB prior to KB2. That's JMO and I know little (well - nothing really) about coaching.

That said - I hope we get to see CB play a few series this week. Gonna be a fun game IMO.

Sep 26, 2018, 10:42 AM

23bobbyg said:

Essentially caused 3 QBs to leave the program with his talent. Z Cooper and Hunter Johnson saw the writing on the wall and left before attempting to compete. Kelly B gets beat for the starting job and decided to leave....man I hope TLaw exceeds all expectations because he has cost us depth with his magnificent hair and cannon of an arm

TL has done nothing other than go to CU to play fb. It is not his fault that the guys that arrived before him are afraid to compete. Says a hell of a lot more about their character than his.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2018, 10:47 AM

True! I have been following TLaw sine he committed to us and by all accounts dudes talent is off the charts. Sometimes such an imposing talent comes along that the writing is on the wall for those competing against said talent. For those that chose to leave....they made the decision that they felt best for their future. I just hope Chase Brice develops quickly to provide quality depth for us.

Sep 26, 2018, 11:41 AM

Give it 3 games and all of this will be forgotten. Watch what is getting ready to happen.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic