Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So, have all you first quarter.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 916

So, have all you first quarter.....

Dec 30, 2018, 9:10 AM

All you who were throughout the first quarter talking about how bad Dabo, Scott, Caldwell, T.L. and the rest of the team sucked calmed down yet?
This place has gotten crazy. We never one time trailed, and the entire first quarter on here sounded like the demise of Tiger Football was at hand.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So, have all you first quarter.....

Dec 30, 2018, 9:17 AM

I wasn't one of those guys, because I have seen how CLEMSON approaches games. Early in games, it appears that we "stick our toes in the water to check how cold it is". We seldom come out hitting on all cylinders. We kind of wander around in the dark until we find our way and survey the landscape. We weather the storm early, make adjustments, and then attack. I still think I'm watching a chess game sometimes, especially in the end game when CLEMSON is in control.

I was somewhat surprised, but not really, that we kept Trevor in the game for the last 1-2 series. The game was over well before Chase entered the game. Maybe Dabo was just sending a message to ND.:)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2018, 9:19 AM

I don't sign into Tnet on gameday until we are safely ahead, lol. I want to avoid reading all the premature meltdowns.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tiger Band 70-74

Dec 30, 2018, 9:22 AM

I felt like I was being honest when I said Trevor needed to calm down a little, line was playing good but not great, and the punting was once again poor. I always think there is something that can be corrected or cleaned up.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 916
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic