Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So has the ship sailed on the SCAR game or is there still
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,813

So has the ship sailed on the SCAR game or is there still

Sep 2, 2020, 7:10 AM

a chance we can get 7 in a row?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sec is skeert

Sep 2, 2020, 7:10 AM

u6c

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So has the ship sailed on the SCAR game or is there still

Sep 2, 2020, 7:28 AM

Gilligan and Skipper took it out for a three hour cruise

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^ Best answer!***

Sep 2, 2020, 9:35 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: ^^ Best answer!***

Sep 2, 2020, 1:50 PM

My answer it's to play a bowl game. The Power 5 and the Group of 5 conferences that are playing this cannot field enough teams to fill all the bowl slots so the NCAA will be pushed to allow teams with losing records to play in the bowls. My best case scenario would be to have a bowl game rivalries the weekend before Christmas. The very best scenario would be for the bowls to host their games at the stadium of the higher ranked team. The third best scenario would be to play these rivalry bowl games 2 weeks after the CFBCG.

GO TIGERS!!!!

Sep 2, 2020, 7:45 AM

It's sailed.(see my closing remark).
Frankly,as much as I ,and others will miss the game,the SEC probably got it correct in just scheduling 10 conference games for this year.The ACC should have done likewise.
Look,this is not your normal year in sports.And it doesn't just effect football.
The Kentucky Derby as the 2nd race in the Triple Crown and this weekend,not the first Saturday in May,The Indianapolis 500 not on Memorial Day.Come on Man!
And in regards to my favorite non-football sport,you have the Masters in November,the U.S.Open in 2 weeks( instead of Fathers Day)and they cancelled the "Open Championship"(The British Open ) all together.This is perhaps the oldest event in Sports period.
Look ,I have heard everything about how the SEC is scared,or that "The Game" is mandated by law.etc.etc.
So you put an asterisk(*) beside the game as being cancelled by Covid,and you move on.The season starts in 2 weeks.
Let's enjoy it,even if it it's not what we expect or even want.
Remember,nobody expected,or wanted that iceberg to that hit that big ship either.
But it happened.

Sep 2, 2020, 8:35 AM

We would get absolutely ZERO help from anyone associated with USuCk to get this game in.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Sep 2, 2020, 9:34 AM

We are a member of the ACC and South Carolina is a member of the SEC. The ACC and SEC made the decisions, not the schools. Period. Class dismissed.

Not going to happen - we'll get the 7th in a row over.......

Sep 2, 2020, 8:37 AM

them when we play them next fall (2021).

Sep 2, 2020, 8:53 AM

They are delighted they don't have to play Clemson and are looking forward to another losing season just because they don't have to lose to Clemson once again.

Sep 2, 2020, 9:00 AM

We will get 7 in a row the next time we play them. They can run, but they can't hide forever.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The only way we'll play the dirtpeckers is if

Sep 2, 2020, 10:51 AM

half our team gets the 'rona the week before the game.

Then and only then will SCar find a way to play us.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,813
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic