Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So has anyone from MSM asked Biden, about this accuser, on
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 49
| visibility 1

Apr 27, 2020, 9:18 PM

tv yet? in any newspaper?

just wondering. kind of odd, don't you think to not even bring this up to him?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So has anyone from MSM asked Biden, about this accuser, on

Apr 27, 2020, 9:21 PM

Kavanaugh is a drunk rapist!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 28, 2020, 12:51 AM

I just saw him just an above average corporatist on the take. Maybe if Democrats had focused on his record and not something he may or may not have done 40 years ago they could have kept him off the bench.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seems he should get the practice in responding to it

Apr 27, 2020, 10:19 PM

because you know good and well Trump is going to bring this up every chance he gets.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just shows you how corrupt the media is tho***

Apr 27, 2020, 10:25 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You mean like retweeting this?

Apr 27, 2020, 10:31 PM [ in reply to Seems he should get the practice in responding to it ]

Although it kind of implies he’s admitting he’s rapey too.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Down with eyelids, in with tougue, and lay him prone... It's

Apr 28, 2020, 10:54 AM

time to close the casket.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Biden’s hidden in a bunker hoping no debates this fall***

Apr 27, 2020, 10:48 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

already happening

Apr 28, 2020, 2:06 PM

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/27/us/politics/democratic-primary-canceled-coronavirus.html

Bern’d two elections in a row

Re: already happening

Apr 29, 2020, 1:10 PM

I dont see why they should cancel debates. Just do it with moderators and no crowd.

That's today's talking point.

Apr 27, 2020, 11:06 PM

And yes they asked his campaign to respond, and his campaign responded predictably.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

His campaign lol

Apr 27, 2020, 11:10 PM

I've seen him interviewed a bunch of times. Why haven't they brought this up directly to him.? You think trump would get this kid glove treatment?

Would get? Trump has had more than his share of allegations

Apr 28, 2020, 8:48 AM

and other than the Access Hollywood tape he's been treated pretty much the same.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Show us the analogous Trump interview.***

Apr 29, 2020, 8:18 AM [ in reply to His campaign lol ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Do we need audio of him saying he loves sexual assault

Apr 28, 2020, 9:06 AM

before he gets your vote?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Biden should have used a lawyer to pay this woman off

Apr 28, 2020, 9:14 AM

like trump did with the pron star.

Can't believe our options this year are blabbering old idiot who gets too handsey with women or blabbering old idiot who use to get too handsey with women

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Guys, the "what about Trump?" posts miss the point.

Apr 28, 2020, 9:22 AM

I can't believe you're about to nominate a upper-70s white man with a history of saying stupid things and questionable behavior around women. It doesn't matter whether or not Trump has the same issues...that's the point. Biden cannot go anywhere near Trump's gaffes or the allegations from previous women, because Trump will demolish him with it.

This can't turn into a battle of "Yeah, but my allegations are false and yours are true." Biden will get crushed if that's what this is.

null

It could be "I didn't do it" vs. "you bragged about it" doh***

Apr 28, 2020, 9:38 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe instead they can ***shock***

Apr 28, 2020, 9:43 AM [ in reply to Guys, the "what about Trump?" posts miss the point. ]

talk about issues of governing instead of personally attacking each other.

Re: Guys, the "what about Trump?" posts miss the point.

Apr 28, 2020, 2:01 PM [ in reply to Guys, the "what about Trump?" posts miss the point. ]

Swarley said:

I can't believe you're about to nominate a upper-70s white man with a history of saying stupid things and questionable behavior around women. It doesn't matter whether or not Trump has the same issues...that's the point. Biden cannot go anywhere near Trump's gaffes or the allegations from previous women, because Trump will demolish him with it.

This can't turn into a battle of "Yeah, but my allegations are false and yours are true." Biden will get crushed if that's what this is.

I don't know, "25" allegations of sexual assault vs '1' isn't a fight I'd like to get into if I'm the former.

I see getting crushed, but not by Trump.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Biden should have used a lawyer to pay this woman off

Apr 28, 2020, 9:43 AM [ in reply to Biden should have used a lawyer to pay this woman off ]

like trump did with the pron star.

Can't believe our options this year are blabbering old idiot who gets too handsey with women or blabbering old idiot who use to get too handsey with women

Wow.

You do realize trump didn't rape or sexually assault the #### star, right?

I think it's a little more than just "handsy". I mean the dude is straight up sniffing little girls hair.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So....

Apr 28, 2020, 9:47 AM

nosey?

I like your funny words magic man

Re: So....

Apr 28, 2020, 9:59 AM

nosey?

LOL yes, way too nosey

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think grabbing someone “by the pu$$y” counts as sexual assault.

Apr 28, 2020, 1:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Biden should have used a lawyer to pay this woman off ]

I’m no lawyer though.

Did he actually do that?

Apr 28, 2020, 1:20 PM

Or just talk about it?

We will never know. That’s an oddly specific thing to

Apr 29, 2020, 2:54 PM

brag about doing though, even in locker room talk. But he may not have done it, who knows.

Re: I think grabbing someone “by the pu$$y” counts as sexual assault.

Apr 28, 2020, 4:07 PM [ in reply to I think grabbing someone “by the pu$$y” counts as sexual assault. ]

User Logo
Clemson grad19890
Varsity [210]
TigerPulse: 79%
I think grabbing someone “by the pu$$y” counts as sexual assault.
Posted: Apr 28, 2020 1:04 PM

I’m no lawyer though.

NO BUT HOPEFULLY YOU ARE A WOMAN. MOST "MEN" TALK LIKE THAT TO EACH OTHER WHEN MICS ARE NOT AROUND.

LOL...how would you know the difference?

Apr 28, 2020, 6:28 PM

Do you usually carry a mic around & record other men when you are talking to them?

Sure...Most, huh...?***

Apr 28, 2020, 10:19 PM [ in reply to Re: I think grabbing someone “by the pu$$y” counts as sexual assault. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Biden should have used a lawyer to pay this woman off

Apr 28, 2020, 4:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Biden should have used a lawyer to pay this woman off ]

https://www.facebook.com/DailyCaller/videos/257044288805852/

changing subject. What about the media being corrupt

Apr 28, 2020, 11:47 AM [ in reply to Biden should have used a lawyer to pay this woman off ]

they would be all over this 24/7 if it was a pub Presidential candidate.

Dems have no allowed a black face Governor and now alleged rapist during METOO

Dems didn’t allow a black face governor. Many Dems called for him to resign

Apr 28, 2020, 1:09 PM

and he refused.

Also I don’t think the media is all over this as much because it’s not something we haven’t heard before against Biden. If this were the first time, sure, but there have been allegations before of his creepy behavior. So it’s not exactly news. A couple other women popped up with allegations against Trump after the Stormy Daniels situation, and those didn’t get much airtime either.

It was a pub Presidential candidate last election.

Apr 28, 2020, 1:46 PM [ in reply to changing subject. What about the media being corrupt ]

And he was elected. So not sure how valid your point is.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Butt Kavanaugh***

Apr 28, 2020, 12:31 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 28, 2020, 1:56 PM

https://www.businessinsider.com/women-accused-trump-sexual-misconduct-list-2017-12

so this is like a but but but Obama

Apr 28, 2020, 2:04 PM

Only in reverse, right?

I thought we frowned upon the but but but Obama arguments in here?

I’m trying to keep up.

Apr 28, 2020, 2:51 PM [ in reply to Re: So has anyone from MSM asked Biden, about this accuser, on ]

thats an angry looking group of feminists.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 28, 2020, 7:57 PM

thats an angry looking group of feminists.

Yep, and every one of them risks being sued for slander, just to lie about Trump.

Couldn't Biden just say...

Apr 28, 2020, 2:18 PM

I don't remember doing that.

Not like Fox News or Trump could argue the point, because that supports their OTHER talking point.

He and his campaign refuse to comment.

Apr 28, 2020, 2:48 PM

Multiple media outlets have inquired.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Apr 28, 2020, 4:00 PM

User Logo
xtiger
Ring of Honor [53236]
TigerPulse: 100%
Posted: Apr 27, 2020 9:18 PM

tv yet? in any newspaper?

just wondering. kind of odd, don't you think to not even bring this up to him?

NOT ONE QUESTION. THEY WERE ON KAVANAUGHS A$$ 24/7. THE ME TOO MOVEMENT IS TOTAL BULLSH!T.

No and they shouldn't ask him any questions...

Apr 28, 2020, 8:01 PM

for his own good. He can't string 10 words together without forgetting what he was talking about. If Jill B pushes him hard enough he may make it until Nov. If she isn't the engine supplying the personal power, Joe will quit the race and hand the nomination over to the DNC to decide.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly why T-Rump hasn't mentioned Biden... He knows if

Apr 28, 2020, 10:22 PM

it were Bernie, he'd be in a fight...

I see two articles on the main page of WAPO

Apr 29, 2020, 8:29 AM

I didn’t read them, but looks like it’s out there to counter your “point”.

Re: I see two articles on the main page of WAPO

Apr 29, 2020, 9:31 AM

XTiger: "I don't trust the media so I don't watch/read the media but I will claim the media doesn't cover things I want covered."

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

It sure took long enough.

Apr 29, 2020, 2:20 PM [ in reply to I see two articles on the main page of WAPO ]

The MSM has a problem keeping up with news which doesn't fit the democrat party. The NYTs finally got on board yesterday too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It sure took long enough.

Apr 29, 2020, 2:25 PM

Yeah ok well here's the NY Times from 2 weeks ago.

P.S. "Democrat Party" makes you sound like you don't understand parts of speech. (hth)

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/12/us/politics/joe-biden-tara-reade-sexual-assault-complaint.html

- Jonathan Swift

Is that the article they altered?

Apr 29, 2020, 2:45 PM

"New York Times executive editor Dean Baquet said on Monday that the paper made a controversial change to its report on the sexual-assault allegation against presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden after his campaign complained about the wording.

In an interview with Times media columnist Ben Smith, Baquet said the Biden campaign took issue with some of the phrasing in the paper’s report on former Senate staffer Tara Reade’s allegation that Biden sexually assaulted her in 1993.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/ny-times-editor-says-biden-sexual-assault-article-was-edited-after-his-campaign-complained/

You said they hadn't reported on it until yesterday.

Apr 29, 2020, 3:14 PM

You were wrong. Now you want to change the subject. Who can blame you?

- Jonathan Swift

Re: You said they hadn't reported on it until yesterday.

Apr 29, 2020, 3:23 PM

Thank you for not blaming me for squirming.

Replies: 49
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic