Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Missouri star Sam
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 85
| visibility 1

Missouri star Sam

Feb 10, 2014, 6:16 AM

could become 1st gay NFL player
Missouri's All-America defensive end Michael Sam came out to the entire country Sunday night and could become the first openly gay player in America's most popular sport.
"I am an openly, proud gay man," he said.
Associated Press
By RALPH D. RUSSO

Openly-Yes
1st--?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Didn't Spurrier play in th NFL once?*******

Feb 10, 2014, 6:29 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, but I think he's egosexual, since he loves himself.***

Feb 10, 2014, 7:00 AM

I thought the kicker for the Vikings

Feb 10, 2014, 7:39 AM

Was first NFL player to admit he was gay?

No, he is an outspoken gay rights advocate

Feb 10, 2014, 7:49 AM

but is himself straight.

Re: No, he is an outspoken gay rights advocate

Feb 10, 2014, 7:50 AM

RIIIIIIIGGHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTT!!! Believe that if u want!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No, he is an outspoken gay rights advocate

Feb 10, 2014, 8:50 AM

Lots of gay rights advocates are not gay.

Yeah right, I suppose next you're going to tell me that

Feb 10, 2014, 9:33 AM

there are white people arguing for racial equality. Like that could ever happen.

Let me guess...there were men in favor of women's suffrage too? What kind of fantasy world do you live in?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Yeah right, I suppose next you're going to tell me that

Feb 10, 2014, 9:52 AM

I know, I'm lost in some realm of fantasy haha. Ironically, most of the people who are 100% against homosexuality due to the bible's stance are also 100% helping the poor in the form of something like Obamacare (which I'm actually against at this point, but I thought it was worth pointing out).

They're also all for "less government intervention" (I am too), but want the government to intervene in something as simple as who you can love and be married to.

Feb 10, 2014, 12:25 PM [ in reply to Yeah right, I suppose next you're going to tell me that ]

ROF

Feb 11, 2014, 2:40 PM [ in reply to Yeah right, I suppose next you're going to tell me that ]

There had to have been men, especially men in office, that did support women's suffrage since we now have equality rights and affirmative action.
Your stupidity is showing.

Feb 11, 2014, 3:19 PM

You missed the joke

So funny that guys like Sam

Feb 10, 2014, 8:43 AM

and gay people in general feel they need to interject their sexual orientation into it.

Guess what would happen if I showed up at work one day and openly proclaimed to the entire office that I was "heterosexual"? I don't care what you do with your #### on your own time, shut up. Keep your private life private, nobody cares.

Being gay isn't anything to brag about. In the words of Strom Thurmond...."your sick, and you need to get yourself checked out".

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you are not persecuted for bEing

Feb 10, 2014, 8:48 AM

Heterosexual. .. and I see plenty of straight people flaunting their relationships.

The whole world could use a little more modesty.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Actually, I am persecuated for being heterosexual

Feb 10, 2014, 9:05 AM

Have never seen a straight person telling the rest of the NFL "hey I'm straight".

That's the point.

Oh you poor thing. I can't imagine how hard it is to be you.***

Feb 10, 2014, 9:11 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thanks for making my point

Feb 10, 2014, 9:16 AM

Decision have consequences.

Quit being a baby. Don't beg for attention and ask for everybody's sympathy and approval for your lifestyle.

Your point is that you are persecuted for being straight.

Feb 10, 2014, 9:37 AM

That's idiotic. The concept of homosexuality makes no sense to me, and it is personally disgusting to me, not morally, but just taste-wise. Extroverted flamboyantly gay people also annoy the crap out of me most of the time.

That said... your statement that you are persecuted makes you look like an idiot. Think about people who are actually persecuted throughout history. Then... have some pride and stop claiming victim-hood.

And feeling comfortable to declare something about yourself to the world and seek support/acceptance does not equate to begging for attention, unless you are going to say the same about message board prayer requests.

He's confusing being persecuted for being an idiot

Feb 10, 2014, 10:59 AM

for being persecuted for literally anything else. Dumb people usually don't realize they're dumb, and are often very sure they are not. He is obviously very dumb if he thinks that ever, anywhere, a heterosexual person has been persecuted for being heterosexual to any degree that would put it even on the same scale as being kidnapped, tortured, raped, and murdered for being gay (or for even associating with gay people, which also happens).

Re: Actually, I am persecuated for being heterosexual

Feb 10, 2014, 9:19 AM [ in reply to Actually, I am persecuated for being heterosexual ]

You've never heard a someone called "sick" because they're straight. You've never seen people beaten, killed & maimed because they're straight.

you are not persecuted for being heterOsexual. you are not

Feb 10, 2014, 9:32 AM [ in reply to Actually, I am persecuated for being heterosexual ]

Verbally abused for choosing the opposite sex. As far as I know there Are not groups of heterophobic people beating you up or damming you for simply choosing the opposite sex.

As for declaring your heterosexuality, you don't because no one asks. That isn't the case if you are homosexual. I don't know this guy and im not in his shOes.
How do you know this is his idea? For all we know he would rather just go about his business. How do yOu know this isn't simply the media blowing this up?
After reading the few comments here, I would say it takes cOurage. WheTher he is looKing for attention is anOther topic. I certainly hope he ignoresb the requests for interviews and simply moves on wIth his life. .

My guess is that won't happen. Homophobes will use him as a symbol of all that is evil and homosexuals will use him as their champion. Either way we will be forced to see this for some time.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: So funny that guys like Sam

Feb 10, 2014, 8:57 AM [ in reply to So funny that guys like Sam ]

According to what I've seen & heard, media members began finding out about his sexual orientation (he had come out in August to his team, so I assume word had slowly begun to spread) and were preparing to go public. Sam simply wanted this to be made public on his own terms.

He's not bragging about being gay, and it's certainly not a sickness as you're suggesting. Bigotry, however, may be. Thankfully, the cure is simple: don't be scared of cultures and people you don't understand. Learn more about the people you're so afraid of. You'll probably come to find they're not so bad.

You do realize that with the mindset that homosexuality is a sickness, you're the modern day version of segregationists from the 1960s...right?

Re: Re: So funny that guys like Sam

Feb 10, 2014, 9:03 AM

Live and let live. Worry about your own life and let others live their lives.

The problem with that statement is that

Feb 10, 2014, 9:07 AM [ in reply to Re: So funny that guys like Sam ]

segregationists didn't have Biblical backing for their viewpoints where for Christians and those that believe the Bible (or h3ll even muslims), there is backing when we say that being gay is a sin and is dead wrong

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

Re: The problem with that statement is that

Feb 10, 2014, 9:18 AM

In my opinion it's an apt comparison. Yes the bible says it's against...but the bible also preaches tolerance, doesn't it? It also says we shouldn't judge others too, right?

Similarly, in parts of the Bible there is advocacy for slavery (http://www.openbible.info/topics/slavery) and then against in others. These arguments were used by both sides in the times of slavery & segregation.

The fact is, it appears the bible talks out of both sides of its mouth at times, and that's fine. I don't have a problem with that. The thing I have a problem with is advocates for the bible drawing an arbitrary line in the sand with homosexuality.

Many "devout" Christians still get tattoos, have premarital sex, have oral sex, and sex for non-reproductive purposes. They have no problem with that and not following many of the other things said in the bible (like wearing more than one type of fabric/fiber), but homosexuality is where the line is drawn because it makes them uncomfortable.

Tolerance of homosexuality is me NOT going to gay bars

Feb 10, 2014, 9:38 AM

and killing people for their deviant lifestyle. I'm tolerant in that if they want to be that way, that's their choice.

But when it's shoved in my face and tried to be made out by the media as a normal lifestyle, and when I have an issue with that then I'm made out as an intolerant bigot. Tolerance and acceptance are two different things, I'm tolerant of it but I don't accept it as normal or ok

my point as well. i don't like being force fed anything.

Feb 10, 2014, 9:43 AM

to each their own, just keep it to themselves, please..

Who's force feeding you?

Feb 10, 2014, 9:46 AM

This young man who is about to be drafted by the NFL, or the media?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

the media, just like the undertones of a lot of the super

Feb 10, 2014, 9:49 AM

bowl commercials. it's those blasted hollywood liberals, i tell ya. ruining my beloved america.

Hearing about something you don't like is being force-fed...

Feb 10, 2014, 9:49 AM [ in reply to Who's force feeding you? ]

according to FoxNews.

You're right, because MSNBC is so tolerant***

Feb 10, 2014, 9:51 AM

Nice job making assumptions. It's the only way most people

Feb 10, 2014, 9:53 AM

can operate. You see something negative about Foxnews, so you automatically assume it must be a person from the other "side."

Both Foxnews and MSNBC are designed to herd sheep.

Drudge report ftw***

Feb 10, 2014, 9:54 AM

I didn't assume you were from either side

Feb 10, 2014, 9:57 AM [ in reply to Nice job making assumptions. It's the only way most people ]

But you're the one who mentioned Fox News, and thus made it about being a Republican or conservative issue. Amiright?

^^^Lawyer logic at work ftw***

Feb 10, 2014, 9:58 AM

No, but it wasn't a bad conclusion. Foxnews just promotes

Feb 10, 2014, 10:00 AM [ in reply to I didn't assume you were from either side ]

the victimhood for Christians and whites and males thing all day long. They look for stories that can reinforce that train of thought.

80% of every vote I ever cast was for a Republican. I am 2nd Amendment guy.

Well first of all, there is a blatant modern attack

Feb 10, 2014, 10:22 AM

on Christianity.

Just out of curiosity, how do you cast 80% of a vote for one candidate and 20% of a vote for another? ;)

I have never voted for a candidate who was not Republican. However I am absolutely not a Republican and I personally despise the current state of the Republican party. If you can't tell I am all for the right of gay people to get married. That seems like a human right, as opposed to just a straight person right, don't you think? Unless the US Constitution doesn't apply to gay people.

Except that marriage is a religious institution and not a

Feb 10, 2014, 11:07 AM

government controlled one. Can non religious people get married? Absolutely, but there are stipulations on who can and can't get married. That's not something the government can change when they feel like it

Except the right to get married is guaranteed by the

Feb 10, 2014, 11:15 AM

SCOTUS's interpretation of the Constitution.

So yes, that is something the government can change when they feel like it.

Re: Except that marriage is a religious institution and not a

Feb 10, 2014, 11:53 AM [ in reply to Except that marriage is a religious institution and not a ]

Marriage isn't limited to religion. That's why whoever performs the marriage usually says: "By the power vested in me by the state of ______ I know pronounce you husband and wife/man and wife".

A wedding is often performed within the confines of a religious institution but the marriage itself, as viewed by the law, is government based. A Catholic marriage is viewed no different than a Baptist/Jewish/Islamic/Methodist/Atheist/Hindu/Mormon marriage in the eyes of the law. There is no difference in rights between these groups by law. Since we give this freedom to all other religions, we should give those rights to homosexuals.

This isn't the government changing something "when they feel like it". This is awarding people basic human rights.

Re: Except that marriage is a religious institution and not a

Feb 10, 2014, 12:34 PM

now* pronounce you man and wife

are they man and woman ? if not, they aren't married . look

Feb 10, 2014, 3:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Except that marriage is a religious institution and not a ]

at the states that allow it. they are all amongst the most liberal states in the u.s.. doesn't that tell you anything ?

Re: are they man and woman ? if not, they aren't married . look

Feb 10, 2014, 3:17 PM

I'm not sure what you mean by "are they man and woman? If not, they aren't married".

And yea, for now it's primarily liberal states...though Iowa is balanced, as is New Hampshire, and Utah is heavily conservative (currently pending litigation). I'm not sure what you mean though. Liberal areas are of course going to be ahead of more conservative areas on this issue.

However this will eventually make it's way across the country. I come from a liberal area (metro Boston), and most of my Clemson friends were from traditionally Conservative areas...however even many those who were very religious had a "live and let live" attitude when it comes to the subject.

This isn't a matter of "if" it'll ever be universally allowed. It's a matter of when.

if so, i'll be long gone. i hope, anyway.

Feb 10, 2014, 3:40 PM

this isn't the country my ancestors fought for.

Re: if so, i'll be long gone. i hope, anyway.

Feb 10, 2014, 3:50 PM

I think it is....maybe some people just never realized by saying "freedom of religion" meant something beyond "freedom to be a Christian".

It says that 100 years from now, this won't be a debate.

Feb 10, 2014, 4:43 PM [ in reply to are they man and woman ? if not, they aren't married . look ]

Anyone calling for marriage to mean just a man and a woman will be considered radical. Just like people defending slavery would be considered nuts, today.

That is entirely factually incorrect. Marriage is a legal

Feb 10, 2014, 4:42 PM [ in reply to Except that marriage is a religious institution and not a ]

definition, regardless of its origins. And marriage predates Christianity or Judaism. It's a social institution, that was made religious and legal.

Re: Well first of all, there is a blatant modern attack

Feb 10, 2014, 3:54 PM [ in reply to Well first of all, there is a blatant modern attack ]

Marriage is a religious institution and therefor if the government wants to grant them civil unions fine

Feb 10, 2014, 4:02 PM

Again, marriage is not simply a religious institution. It's recognized by both church and state. In certain churches, you cannot remarry, but you can via the state. Don't confuse the two.

Feb 11, 2014, 3:20 PM

it was created by religion and therefore a religious institution. just because the government recognizes it and borrowed the term doesnt mean it isnt religious.

Feb 11, 2014, 3:42 PM

It doesn't matter if the government took the term. The fact is a marriage, as viewed by the government, has no religious relation.

That's why it shouldn't be required for your church to perform gay marriages. As a private institution, any church should have the right to marry those who only follow the rules of the religion.

However the government has no connection to any religion and is bound not to give any religion preferential treatment. That's why the term "marriage" having religious origins has zero bearing here.

There may be people who are attacking Christianity, but you

Feb 10, 2014, 4:39 PM [ in reply to Well first of all, there is a blatant modern attack ]

are most certainly not being persecuted if you are a Christian. Ask early Christians what persecution means. Donatists are rolling in their graves with all this modern Christian persecution complex. Weanies!

I didn't say we're being persecuted did I?***

Feb 10, 2014, 5:13 PM

Well I guess you didn't, but it was a sentiment expressed

Feb 10, 2014, 5:22 PM

in this thread. I guess I could have been more careful to separate my point from you personally, but I was thinking about the persecution complex in general. That is a very real and common sentiment, from what I gather on TV and the internet.

And my statement above was that Foxnews promotes victimhood.

Feb 10, 2014, 5:24 PM

So when you responded contra to that, I assumed you thought Christians were in a state of victimhood.

^^^Found one of the 10 people that watch CNN***

Feb 10, 2014, 9:53 AM [ in reply to Hearing about something you don't like is being force-fed... ]

No, I used to though. They have become a joke too.

Feb 10, 2014, 9:56 AM

So people know how to attack me... PBS News Hour, BBC, CFR.org and AL Jazeera are my mainstream news sources, .

Mostly I just watch the local news and buy ammo. :)

For the life of me I can't find any .223 anywhere***

Re: For the life of me I can't find any .223 anywhere***

Feb 10, 2014, 10:02 AM

T-mail

did you watch the super bowl ? if so, you were exposed to

Feb 10, 2014, 3:36 PM [ in reply to Hearing about something you don't like is being force-fed... ]

what they wanted to show you as well. or, you could have watched something else, even if you love watching football.

Re: Tolerance of homosexuality is me NOT going to gay bars

Feb 10, 2014, 10:00 AM [ in reply to Tolerance of homosexuality is me NOT going to gay bars ]

I agree that the media is certainly very liberal...however being made aware of something is not being force fed it.

I think most gay people don't care about how they're viewed in the rural parts of the country. Of course you hear a lot of idiots on the TV, because the loudest ones are the ones you hear the most. This goes for the other side too. You don't hear from sensible conservatives for the most part. You hear from the nut jobs like Rush, Sarah Palin, Glen Beck, etc.

I think for the most part, gay rights groups mainly want the right to marry. That's the most important thing.

Segregation? Heck, there is backing in the Bible for slavery

Feb 10, 2014, 9:45 AM [ in reply to The problem with that statement is that ]

If a man sells his daughter as a servant, she is not to go free as menservants do. If she does not please the master who has selected her for himself, he must let her be redeemed.

Please find it in The Bible where homosexuality is a

Feb 10, 2014, 11:18 AM [ in reply to The problem with that statement is that ]

"deviant lifestyle" and is indeed a sin.

Levitican law does not apply to anyone today, so Leviticus 18:22 is irrelevant.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

QUICK GET ON GOOGLE AND FIND A MISTRANSLATED

Feb 10, 2014, 11:21 AM

QUOTATION THAT CAN BE TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT TO APPLY TO YOUR BIGOTED VIEWPOINT!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Re: QUICK GET ON GOOGLE AND FIND A MISTRANSLATED

Feb 10, 2014, 12:14 PM

Hey, I think I've almost got an obscure metaphor that may apply. Stay by your computer.

Guess what?

Feb 11, 2014, 2:53 PM [ in reply to The problem with that statement is that ]

No one is going to listen to your Bible. How can you say that is that absolute truth? Because the book itself says so? How circular. Doesn't your book also tell you to love one another? Didn't your Jesus reject the company of rich "men of god" and "men of the church" to hang out with a prostitute (Mary), a scamming con artist (Matthew), a highwayman/zealot (Simon), 2 brothers who shared a love for violence and fighting (james and john, the "sons of thunder"), a greed ridden traitor (Judas), and a number a broke fishermen.

How about this one from jesus himself:
"You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[a] and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect." From Matthew 5:43-48

Apparently Strom didn't know the difference between

Feb 10, 2014, 9:29 AM [ in reply to So funny that guys like Sam ]

"your" and "you're"

He would've been a perfect fit for tnet. Especially on a day like today.

Re: Apparently Strom didn't know the difference between

Feb 10, 2014, 9:30 AM

Your wright!

'88 likes this....***

Feb 10, 2014, 8:50 AM

null

Honey,

Feb 10, 2014, 3:24 PM

you want to sleep on the couch again?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Didn't Kluwe from Minnesota come out already?

Feb 10, 2014, 9:37 AM

Plus there's a whole investigation with Aaron Rodgers potentially being gay. Good for him for having the courage to be open about it.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Really? An investigation? By whom? And why?

Kluwe supports same-sex marriage. There is an investigation into his allegations that some folks associated with the Vikings attempted to subdue his vocal support of LGBT rights and that he was released for that reason. But why would anyone need to investigate someone's "potential" sexual orientation?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

An investigation is needed so these good Christians

Feb 10, 2014, 10:01 AM

can figure out if they accept this guy or if he deserves to be hated and banished to he!l for all eternity.

It's important

Re: An investigation is needed so these good Christians

Feb 10, 2014, 10:10 AM

haha well said. Hero to heretic in 4.4 seconds! That's an impressive time.

Re: An investigation is needed so these good Christians

Feb 10, 2014, 10:34 AM [ in reply to An investigation is needed so these good Christians ]

Got it! I'm glad the good Christians are handling this. Because us bad Christians find acceptance easier than condemnation and don't require investigations of such nature. The world would run amok if we were in charge I suppose.

Apparently you didn't get the memo

Feb 10, 2014, 10:39 AM

as Christians we all apparently hate gay people.

Re: Apparently you didn't get the memo

Feb 10, 2014, 11:06 AM

Rapists (Roethlisburger), dog killers (Vick), and serial killers (Hernandez) are fine. But please no gays! Gasp!

Criminals are good to go. Everyone knows that those guys

Feb 10, 2014, 11:10 AM

will find Jesus in prison.

Re: Apparently you didn't get the memo

Feb 10, 2014, 11:11 AM [ in reply to Apparently you didn't get the memo ]

I did not. I hate haters. Oh wait ... see ... there I go doing it wrong again.

That's unfair to some Christians.

Feb 10, 2014, 3:33 PM [ in reply to An investigation is needed so these good Christians ]

The vocal minority always perverts the heart of public opinion toward a particular group of people. Saying all Christians are like that Westbrook Baptist bunch is like me saying all blacks are disciples of Jessy and Al. All hetrosexuals hate homosexuals. All whites are followers of David Duke and George Wallace and active members of the KKK. All injuns are drunken savages.

Christian means like Christ. Christ had no hate in his heart.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Missouri star Sam

Feb 10, 2014, 11:04 AM

Michael Sam's sexual orientation has no effect on how he plays football (clearly.) He's a 6'2" 260 lbs monster on the field once that whistle is blown, whether he likes men or women doesn't matter in the least bit once you strap the pads on. His sexual orientation has no effect on my own personal life so I don't care whether he came out or not. It does not effect me. I understand it took a ton of courage, and I give him that. But don't expect me to picket outside the stadium if my team drafts him. I just hope come September he puts the pads on and hits somebody like all of the other rookies out there ready to prove something.

Re: Missouri star Sam

Feb 10, 2014, 12:15 PM

Shhhhh. He's a gay pansy. I could automatically kick his ###.

Lol

you want to shower with him after a game ? i sure don't.

Feb 10, 2014, 3:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Missouri star Sam ]

they won't allow me to shower with the females after working out, so why is he any different by being allowed to shower with the people he finds attractive ?

Re: you want to shower with him after a game ? i sure don't.

Feb 11, 2014, 12:37 AM

Because he is still a man. Who gives a crap if he is gay. You act like he's going to pin you in the corner and rape you, like gay men and women are some kind of animals that will can't control their sexual urges. He could be in to 40 year old harry guys, in which case the players on his team don't need to worry, the posters on this board might though...

There's a lot of close-minded people on this board.***

Feb 10, 2014, 12:12 PM

Yeah, and he could become the most highly rated free agent.

Feb 10, 2014, 3:23 PM

He soon moves from a world of political correctness to a world of pure economics. "Coming out," may have cost him millions of dollars, but hey, aren't we all supposed to take one for the team?

I know, ESPiN wouldn't dare lower his future draft ranking for fear of vocal minority backlash but they don't control his fate. Knowing (that's a gerund and worth a point) that no openly gays are playing in the NFL speaks volumes to how the league works, historically speaking.

Replies: 85
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic