Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How Many Decommit From OSU.?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 2,788

How Many Decommit From OSU.?

Dec 5, 2018, 2:09 AM

I see that O31O St already had one 2020 kid de-commit yesterday (Lejond Cavazos). Curious to see how many this could cost them.
I don't see this Ryan Day guy being the coach they claim he'll be. Could be wrong, we sure were blessed with a little known guy named Dabo.
That being said it did take him a few years and some big time recruits that believed in what he was building, plus a divine power from above (Thank you)!
I just don't see O31O st being patient if this guy struggles. Yes he did alright the first three games this year, but as it turned out (not much competition) & he still has a lot of talent on this team coming back (if they don't transfer). Plus how many of the 2019 & 2020 class kids will be willing to head into the $#!% storm that is about to happen up there? I surly wouldn't want my kid heading into a program with so man "What If's".

We've already picked up a good one from them due to the lunacy earlier this year (Kane Patterson). Wouldn't mind getting a few of their Offensive lineman ??.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So far none

Dec 5, 2018, 7:00 AM

And not a lot of movement in terms of crystal balls right now. Day is Harry Miller’s primary recruiter so it’s not sounding great for chances of a flip.

Re: So far none

Dec 5, 2018, 7:05 AM

XM84 said Day is a great recruiter. We know firsthand how important that is.

Day will do just fine at OH St. He is a highly

Dec 5, 2018, 7:06 AM

thought of coach that had several offers to leave school. Much different than when Dabo took over at Clemson.

Oh St is not in a rebuild like Clemson was at time. They only lost 1 game this year and won Big10. They are loaded with talent and have always and will always recruit at a high level.

Dabo had to wake the “sleeping giant.” That took time. Day doesn’t have to wake the giant. It’s already awake, it just needs some guidance.

not having an interm coach will lessen the damage,wlile

Dec 5, 2018, 7:23 AM

dabo was interm,all but 12 left,I think that's the msin reason coots gpt 5 in a row

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How Many Decommit From OSU.?

Dec 5, 2018, 8:42 AM

I’m pretty sure Urban still coached during the week just not on game day during his “suspension “. So the Bucknuts performance during Urb’s suspension was not a indicator of Day’s head coaching abilities.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 2,788
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic