Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So what will libs have hope for now?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 57
| visibility 1,000

So what will libs have hope for now?

Apr 18, 2019, 1:35 PM

Mueller report done, Trump still here.
I'm sure you'll try to make yourselves feel better for a week or so, by scouring the report for any morsel, but in the end, nothing was found on Trump. This is after 3 yrs of investigations by the fbu and special counsel.

This has gotta be a huge buzz kill. But I'm sure there will be conspiracies spinning like crazy and the dumb will glomb onto them to make them feel better.

Anyway, most here said let the investigation play out. Well it has and nothing. Time to move on?

lol

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So what will libs have hope for now?

Apr 18, 2019, 1:38 PM

I looked at Twitter just now.

Republicans are posting nonsense like you posted and outright lies. Liberals are pretty much just posting excerpts from the report.

Seems pretty clear who is enjoying today more.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yet in another thread you're calling for an investigation

Apr 18, 2019, 1:39 PM

of the FBI. Which seems to contradict this post.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i said let that one play out. There has not been an

Apr 18, 2019, 1:43 PM

investigation on their actions yet.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe you should move on?***

Apr 18, 2019, 2:08 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The FBI and justice department had different leaders then.

Apr 18, 2019, 3:24 PM [ in reply to Yet in another thread you're calling for an investigation ]

A great percentage of the FBI and other intelligence entities have great integrity. Clapper, Comey, Page, Strzok, Brennen and Lynch did, and do not.

You aren't oblivious to the political side of those actors in the witch hunt.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm also not prone to believing conspiracy theories.***

Apr 18, 2019, 3:29 PM

You didn't read Strzok and Page text?

Apr 18, 2019, 9:09 PM

You didn't see Brennen and Clapper on MSM program news accusing Trump of treason?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm also not prone to believing conspiracy theories.***

Apr 18, 2019, 9:25 PM [ in reply to I'm also not prone to believing conspiracy theories.*** ]

Trump Russia collusion is the epitome of a conspiracy theory you female dog.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 18, 2019, 1:50 PM

OK, I'll bite despite your obvious troll attempt.

We found out the President of the United States tried on multiple occasions to obstruct an active investigation but his own people ignored and lied to him so nothing actually happened. That's what you’re giddy about? That our president, despite trying, repeatedly, was too stupid and incompetent to commit a crime/offence that would get him booted from office? Not only that but all the people who kept him from being tossed out of office are the ones he is firing left and right and throwing under the bus while he is putting in a bunch of yes men.

Honestly, if I was a Republican, I would be proud of the people who stood up to him and hope there are enough of them left to keep him from making an actual major mistake.

I wont even go into how that wasnt obstruction

Apr 18, 2019, 1:57 PM

he fired him anyway. No obstruction cause he can cause Comey sucked ###.

Plus there was NO collusion, so there was nothing to obstruct.

BUT anyway, if that is all you have to hang your hat on, kudos! Trump is still kicking and President.

Re: I wont even go into how that wasnt obstruction

Apr 18, 2019, 2:09 PM

I guess you haven't read the report yet then.

have not read report

Apr 18, 2019, 8:01 PM [ in reply to Re: So what will libs have hope for now? ]

If he’s too stupid to obstruct, how is he playing 3D chess and colluding with the Russians?

—not a trumper, just an inquiring mind

Its quite the liberal paradox***

Apr 18, 2019, 10:27 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So far I've read in here today

Apr 18, 2019, 2:02 PM

that Trump is a "russian agent", but even the author of that article can't convince himself what an "agent" really is, and says several times that Trump's not and agent...but I guess "what if?" I dunno.

If he's not a Russian agent, he acted as one because financially, he was owned by them. I guess being a US president couldn't protect him from their retribution if he did something they didn't like. THIS IS ALL IN HIS INCOME TAXES AND THAT'S WHY HE WON'T SHOW THEM. Because reporting covert collusion payments from a foreign government isn't in Turbo Tax's "What's deductible" any longer, and that would DEFINITELY show on his Schedule A in his 1040.

And as near as I can figure, Carlsbad® just likes to call people names and tell them they are wrong, and stupid. Like Trump level stupid. But somehow, Trump fooled enough people to be president, and all I've seen Carlsbad do is lie about "hanging out" with a chick (that he says is a 10 but, really, is probably really a 2) he's paid but won't have sex with him, and call other people stupid. So there's that.

Then I've read again how stupid Trump is, but amazingly, he's just lucky because 1) he's president, and 2) no one around him will do his nefarious bidding for him. Then some more jabs about how he divided the country, and if you didn't catch it, how stupid he is. How'd he even get to be president? Oh...Russian collusion. And facebook ads. Because Trump=DUMB. Right.

Point is, Libs will never "move on" from this, or really, from Trump even being elected. I get they didn't want him in office, but this ongoing, multi-year orgasmic tantrum they've had going on for him is pretty amazing to witness. The convoluted mental gymnastics required to reason the reaching of who-did-what-when and who-knew-what-when because Trump is dumb and he must be doing something illegal is better than any ###### ever written for LOST. I'm waiting to hear about a polar bear and the smoke monster next.

Neither side moves on.

Apr 18, 2019, 2:12 PM

It's amazing how similar they are.

lotta truth in that***

Apr 18, 2019, 2:42 PM

Are you a Trump supporter?***

Apr 18, 2019, 2:12 PM [ in reply to So far I've read in here today ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Didn't vote for him.

Apr 18, 2019, 2:35 PM

I'm happy with the economy and we're not in any new wars.

I don't really ask much out of politicians than that. A lot of folks seem to like to be lied to by policticians; I don't understand.

Re: Didn't vote for him.

Apr 18, 2019, 2:41 PM

The economy is growing at basically the same rate as under Obama and he didn't get us into new wars.

So do you understand why I don't believe you?

I don't recall unemployment ever being 3.7% under

Apr 18, 2019, 2:43 PM

Obama. Maybe I missed that?

Where you assign credit belies your political underpinnings.

Apr 18, 2019, 5:41 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

*crickets*

Apr 18, 2019, 9:17 PM

I didn’t realize there was a time limit

Apr 18, 2019, 10:03 PM

I have a lot better stuff to do than argue with people on the internets on your time schedule.

Re: Where you assign credit belies your political underpinnings.

Apr 18, 2019, 9:22 PM [ in reply to Where you assign credit belies your political underpinnings. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

there appears to be a horizontal line starting at

Apr 18, 2019, 10:12 PM [ in reply to Where you assign credit belies your political underpinnings. ]

Around July of 2015. At 5%.

With 10% of our population unemployed, one would hope the trillions dumped into our economy with quantitative easing 1, 2and 3 would have paid off somehow.

Would that trend have continued in that direction had a dem been elected?

Thats impossible to tell.

Re: So far I've read in here today

Apr 18, 2019, 2:15 PM [ in reply to So far I've read in here today ]

For someone who claims to not really be a Trump guy and just "devil's advocate," you sure do fall all over yourself to defend him at every juncture.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

He has orange butt hair on his tongue.***

Apr 18, 2019, 2:27 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lotta retarded butthurt in here today***

Apr 18, 2019, 7:18 PM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

I laugh at the backflips y'all do in here over him

Apr 18, 2019, 2:31 PM [ in reply to Re: So far I've read in here today ]

It just humorous.

You know what you never do?

Apr 18, 2019, 2:33 PM

You never, ever jump on the ridiculous love, adoration, and fellatio provided his by fan boys, even when they celebrate Trump going against the Constitution. If you were really a "devil's advocate" or just wanted to be here to laugh at people's reactions, you'd be all over them.

You love him. You're a supporter. You're just scared to admit.

It's okay, man. Come out of the closet. You spend so much time on here defending him. It's time to come clean.

I mock the ridiculousness that you and others

Apr 18, 2019, 2:40 PM

spread on here about him. How stupid the guy is, how he's a Russian asset/agent, how he's planning a coup...that kinda crap.

Its just foolishness, and worthy of being mocked.

I don't care for his spending policies, and personally I think the guy is a #######. He needs to back far away from the twitter machine. And he's FOS as a Christmas goose, but ALL politicians are. But none of that stuff means he's working for the Russians and planning to overthrow the government.

Some of y'all can't seem to separate that.

Re: I mock the ridiculousness that you and others

Apr 18, 2019, 8:24 PM

At least the people like 88 and Memphis are honest about their love. You defend Trump repeatedly on here--if you didn't adore him, you wouldn't care--and yet try to pretend you're not in his camp.

Not once--not one time--have you ever called out a Trumpie on here for their absurd, blind loyalty. Prove me wrong and link a post.

what would that prove?

Apr 18, 2019, 10:14 PM

Find one time I did it for Obama supporters.

Re: what would that prove?

Apr 19, 2019, 11:21 AM

You'd prove me wrong, which I know you would love to do. It would also prove you're not a Trumpie, which at this point, everyone on this board believes.

You'd just say I was twisting your words around.

Apr 19, 2019, 11:45 AM

There's not much thrill in it, honestly. And If I cared what people on here thought about me, well, I'd probably not be on here.

Re: So far I've read in here today

Apr 18, 2019, 2:20 PM [ in reply to So far I've read in here today ]

How Trump came to be president has a much simpler explanation. He was the tantrum vote. The "I don't care how bad he ##### things up because I am angry" candidate. People wanted to stick it to the establishment and he was the only choice available to do that. Most of those who are still on board either don't see the potential long-term downside or don't care. So be it, history will not be kind to this President but for now, he is what we are stuck with.

Whitelash***

Apr 18, 2019, 10:22 PM

Libs? They’re included but tons of

Apr 18, 2019, 2:11 PM

conservatives also. Joe Scarborough, the Bush family, the McCain family, George Will, Richard Haas, Carly Fiorina, Kasich, Bill Bennett, Bill Cohen, Robert Gates, Colin Powell, Conoleeza Rice...the list is endless.

Real conservatives.

Apr 18, 2019, 2:12 PM

Trump isn't one, and neither is xtiger.

Carly Fiorina?

Apr 18, 2019, 2:33 PM

Srsly?

Seriously. But go ahead and refute it.***

Apr 18, 2019, 2:35 PM

Aside from running HP into the ground and being a chair of

Apr 18, 2019, 2:41 PM

her own charity, what has she done to be considered overly "conservative"?

Re: Aside from running HP into the ground and being a chair of

Apr 18, 2019, 8:30 PM

That's all you have? You made the claim she's not a real conservative and I asked you to prove it. Do it.

she ran for president as a republican.

Apr 18, 2019, 10:01 PM

so did Trump. Does that make her conservative?

How might someone refute something for which there is no proof? She was a terrible CEO and got drummed out of the tech industry. Does that make her conservative?

What does?

Here ya go.

Apr 19, 2019, 11:23 AM

http://www.ontheissues.org/Carly_Fiorina.htm

So a failed business woman and a failed presidential

Apr 19, 2019, 11:48 AM

candidate has a list of thing she says she's conservative about. Good for her! I'd bet you can get that same list from thousands of other failed business women and failed political candidates, and could probably start with your local HOA.

Back to my original comment...srsly? Who gives a #### what she says?

So you're saying that a big bunch of people..

Apr 18, 2019, 3:27 PM [ in reply to Libs? They’re included but tons of ]

were wrong about collusion? Joe, I can't argue with you.

Probably just 2020

Apr 18, 2019, 2:13 PM

Despite the report clearing him of collusion, it makes him look like what sane people know him to be: a bad person and a bad president. So that may be damage enough.

There's still always obstruction but I think at this point, the other side is content with playing out 2020.

Few if any will change their view of Trump.

Apr 18, 2019, 3:29 PM

We knew he was a monster who had fangs for business deals when he first started campaigning for the pub nomination.

Apr 18, 2019, 3:44 PM

Trump involved in illegal midget bowling. I heard there is a tape.

More at 11.

They began the day with IT hard, in their hand.

Apr 18, 2019, 7:44 PM

Then, IT drew up like a second navel...

-Doc

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Apr 18, 2019, 8:59 PM

Diversity, Open Borders, Infanticide, Medicare for all, Elimination of 1st and 2nd amendments...

They have plenty to entertain their brain dead minions.

The smart ones in congress will move the party to try..

Apr 19, 2019, 11:47 AM

and get some legislation though and focus on healthcare and border security and control. So far the left wing of the party is taken control of the healthcare message and are trying to end the private insurance of about 180 mil Americans.

That wing has taken over the border and illegal immigration issues too. They want to legalize border jumping and give amnesty to every illegal in the country with total disregard to criminal behavior such as drugs, child rape, prostitution, human slavery and vehicular homicide. Basically, that's what their rhetoric, 'getting rid of ICE,' is saying. They want illegals above the laws and give them unequal rights.

Like I said, the smart ones will take control of the narrative and bring the dem message back to where the swing states won't replace their dem representatives in congress.

They need to quit persecuting Trump or they are going to face a House filled pubs next year and possibly a super majority of pubs in the senate.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

You seem unusually happy

Apr 19, 2019, 12:23 PM

about having a piece of shit as president.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and many seem unusually unhappy that our POS president

Apr 19, 2019, 1:26 PM

isn't being arraigned right now.

Its really kind of odd.

True.

Apr 23, 2019, 8:48 PM

Kinda like the people who were upset that we didn't LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, MoveOn... They should announce for Bernie shortly...***

Apr 19, 2019, 2:44 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 57
| visibility 1,000
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic