Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So assuming both Bryant and Hurts start next year
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

So assuming both Bryant and Hurts start next year

Jan 16, 2019, 3:12 PM

Who do you think will have the better season? Seems like OU has a lot more supporting cast than Mizzou, so I'd expect Hurts to have the better year. Mizzou is just.... well, Mizzou.

Am I missing something or are there far more transfers going on this year than previous years? I don't remember near this many, but then again, I don't remember what I had for dinner two nights ago.....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So assuming both Bryant and Hurts start next year

Jan 16, 2019, 3:17 PM

I think OU. Mizzou never seems to have their act together.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 16, 2019, 3:18 PM

Well with the "You can transfer anywhere you want with no restrictions and don't have to sit a year anymore" rule yes there will be far more transfers. Will be like free agency before it is over.

Jan 16, 2019, 3:23 PM

fretiger said:

Well with the "You can transfer anywhere you want with no restrictions and don't have to sit a year anymore" rule yes there will be far more transfers. Will be like free agency before it is over.

That's not the rule...you do have to sit a year unless you are a graduate. Same as always.

They have loosened the hardship restrictions, plenty of

Jan 16, 2019, 3:52 PM

people transfer without sitting now

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 16, 2019, 6:16 PM [ in reply to Re: So assuming both Bryant and Hurts start next year ]

ask Josh Belk.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Hurts is a better passer on a better team.

Jan 16, 2019, 3:37 PM

I'm going with Hurts, by far.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hurts is a better passer on a better team.

Jan 16, 2019, 3:45 PM

I don't know. Oklahoma is losing 2 early departures from the o-line and anyone else that was a senior. Hurts will be scrambling a lot this year. He's not near as good a passer when he's on the run. I don't even think they win their conference because of the o-line departures. just read that Oklahoma loses 4 o-lineman. this year. This is going to be devastating for whoever sits in the pocket for them.

Message was edited by: bloodrunsorange63®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 16, 2019, 3:50 PM

Oklahoma recruits offensive lineman at an elite level. They should be able to reload that position as quickly as any other program in the country. I don't think there will be a huge drop off just because a couple linemen are moving on.

Oklahoma has signed 73 four star players dating back to 2015

Jan 16, 2019, 4:24 PM

Missouri has signed 17. Of those, there were 10 four star linemen including 7 in the three most recent classes.

Oklahoma isn't going to suddenly be mediocre.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Oklahoma has signed 73 four star players dating back to 2015

Jan 16, 2019, 5:34 PM

Were all of OU's on offense?

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 16, 2019, 3:48 PM [ in reply to Hurts is a better passer on a better team. ]

Rattler will replace Hurts by mid season.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Unless Clemson OC’s had KB2 on a 2 ft leash, I’ve seen little evidence that Kelly can excel in pass-centric Offense. Nonetheless, wish him the best ...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hurts, he's the better QB***

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic