Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So against Pitt on the road . .
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

So against Pitt on the road . .

Feb 14, 2020, 11:16 PM

I saw a very inspired defensive team. far from perfect, many individual mistakes, but very inspired as a whole. I give them a B.

I saw up shoot the 3 ball like crazy and will win a lot of games doing that. but we all know it doesn't last. We are not good of shooters. That being said, some of the kids that were nailing them show some promise in the future. Would be nice to have a couple consistent 3 pt shooters never year.

I saw a Pitt team that couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. And let's been honest, many shots were wide open. It happens, and they will loose a lot of games shooting like that. We know that very well as we have done exactly that.

I saw an anomaly . . but make no mistake . I was very happy. A great win. I think the two things you come out of this with is the team effort on D is what we have seen in the past . .years ago. And we saw some young players light it up, which could mean a lot in the future.

What will the next game treat us to????

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

An angry Lulsville team coming off a bad loss***

Feb 14, 2020, 11:20 PM

Re: An angry Lulsville team coming off a bad loss***

Feb 15, 2020, 1:52 AM

Yeah, well it might not be pretty. Can we catch lightning in a bottle twice in a row?

Re: An angry Lulsville team coming off a bad loss***

Feb 15, 2020, 7:21 AM

I'd be more worried about an angry Louisville tram at home than away for the second in a row. They are deep, talented, and experienced though. I think our guys will bring their A game and it will be enough for a victory.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So against Pitt on the road . .

Feb 14, 2020, 11:21 PM

Your pulse needs work to add credibility! HTH

Feb 14, 2020, 11:21 PM

Your pulse needs work to add credibility! HTH

based on the 10 year track record...

Feb 14, 2020, 11:27 PM

who knows?

But after the game if it is a win, we will receive an "I told you so" post from our resident basketball expert. If we lose it'll be a post pointing out a great individual effort and a couple of veiled excuses wrapped up in sweet lemons.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: based on the 10 year track record...

Feb 15, 2020, 1:33 PM

Why are "I told you so" posts worse than "this win doesn't change anything " posts?

They're not***

Feb 15, 2020, 3:04 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 15, 2020, 2:00 AM

Clemson had a good shooting night but it won’t last. Hemenway is legit tho. As far as defense Clemson played zone and Pitts guards cannot shoot. Trey mcgowens sucks I now know why brownell wasn’t high on him

Feb 15, 2020, 7:12 AM

Pitt was a very favorable match up for us tbh. They were around 300 in defending offensive rebounds.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic